TinyMight / TM 2

Kakq

that's a old joke around here but still funny :dog:
I didn't know that before but searched after you mentioned and found this:
I must be going crazy...:mental:
There's one thing that happens to me every time I see these huge stems. As soon as I open these images, I start to hear some saxophone notes. ..at first I thought I had spotify running in the background.
...does this happen to anyone else?
:rofl:

ArtVandalay422

Oh guys
i think i've burnt my tinymight.😭
Yesterday i put my batt in the wrong side:doh:
Suddenly it goes warmer and warmer so i tried to shut it down but nothing. While i put the batt out there was a burnt smell.
This morning every worked beside the heater.
I will contact them for rma.
Anyone have this TM behavior before?

Yup, this exact thing happened to me last Fall. As soon as I did it, the TM put out a burnt electronics smell and that was it. TM customer service was great. I emailed them explaining the problem, he emailed me back a prepaid shipping label, and the turnaround time on the RMA was very fast. It's a big oversight in the design, IMO, but I'm sure I'll never make that mistake again.

He told me that a chip burnt out and they replaced it. I was a little concerned about safety and the burnt electronics smell (smell happened when it was damaged, the unit no longer smells), but I was told that they ran many burn-offs to test the unit after replacing the damaged part, and that the part they replaced is not in the airpath, which made me feel better.

EDIT: I should mention that I didn't explicitly tell customer service that I put the battery in wrong. I just told them how the unit was behaving. I'd like to think they'll still repair the unit if they have that information, but figured I'd mention it.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
and hitting this one (CaliBear straight fab FOL) dry is like the full size saxophone:
PXL-20210704-020648323.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
EDIT: I should mention that I didn't explicitly tell customer service that I put the battery in wrong. I just told them how the unit was behaving. I'd like to think they'll still repair the unit if they have that information, but figured I'd mention it.
I personally have not yet heard of anyone who has had to pay the non-warrenty $70 fee, even from drops or bad disassemblys. I don't know how long that will last but clearly TM has been very generous with their repair policy.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
the 10 year warranty was a big selling feature for me, if I have a product that rocks and the tinymight does why wouldn't I want to get some good use out of it? maybe not 10 years but that option is nice. and if that wasn't good enough he pays shipping both ways for rma's, that is the proverbial cherry on the sundae that is the tinymight! of course all of us know vape companies can come and go, plenty of haze owners with time valid warranties or lifetime warranty grasshopper owners but you got to be cool with possible years of warranty's claims and long rma's.

Zisso

If you mean the stem that holds the herb and the CU, there are a lot of better options, depending on budget/location and ranging from wood to titanium
I’m not referring to the stem. I’m talking about the interior glass tube the separates the wood from the heating chamber. It sits outside of the metal sleeve.

Kakq

Where did you get these rubber bump guards?
I guess you mean those two rubber bands around the body and not the mouthpiece? They are just regular o-rings from a hardware store. They are max 3 cm in diameter, so I stretched them quite heavily around the body.

Kakq,
Reactions: zatonic

condition

I’m not referring to the stem. I’m talking about the interior glass tube the separates the wood from the heating chamber. It sits outside of the metal sleeve.
oh man you definitely need spare from Finland. Has happened to me with other vapes.

condition,
Reactions: Zisso

andrew`124c41+

I have not been around for a few days. You guys are a trip lol... Can't fight Edward Bernays, the relation of Freud who gave us the keys to marketing, propaganda and essentially what makes Madison Avenue Advertising executives tick.

But, I am immune. Nope, not going to get me with Artistic wooden mouth pieces etc. I harken back to the back alley behind the pool hall and 2 pieces of Bambu rolling papers side by side, or a beat up old wooden pipe.

I just came up with an idea to use 2 80 mm glass stems int with 2 empty CUs and various sizes ST balls.

I will post a picture. You use one of the CU as a bridge to hold the 2 glass pieces together! Kind of a semi portable long stem.

I usually use the WPA WP setup or just 1 80 mm tube with 1cu and lots of ST balls... But I like to tinker...

On another note. It took a month to get an accessory order from TM just out of their door. All I really wanted was an extra screen holder... One goes above the heating element. He was going to send it gratis but I thought least I could do was pay for shipping and get a couple of screens, etc.

Turns out that part was back on the site so I ordered it and left him a note in the message area.

Anyway, I finally get the order the other day and guess what... The one part I wanted was not in there!

I was a bit upset lol. So I write him telling him what happened... Ask him to send the part via DHL express and that I would even pay for the shipping... Gets back to me all apologetic with a tracking number:-). Did not accept my offer to pay for shipping.

Of course I thanked him. Mistakes do happen... Just frustrating when it takes a month to find out. But there is no doubt we are dealing with a stand-up guy and solid company however small it might be!

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Of course I thanked him. Mistakes do happen... Just frustrating when it takes a month to find out. But there is no doubt we are dealing with a stand-up guy and solid company however small it might be!
Ville is indeed a great guy. Keep in mind English is not his native tongue and occasionally things have been lost (or forgotten) in translation. Keeping wording simple is the way to go. There have been very few incidents detailed herein where folks’ inquiries and purchased weren’t subsequently addressed after a snafu. He’s trying his best and the TM speaks voiumes to this extent, especially those of us with first gen units 2+ years in our hands. Mine still works like new. Love it!! :love::peace:

jbm

I would think that at this point Ville has sold a sufficient number of units that maybe he could hire someone fluent in English to translate requests. This “make sure you phrase your requests simply” line, especially for a device that sometimes requires less than simple procedures, is getting a bit old. It’s been almost 3 years already.

danjens

I had a multi-email correspondence with them last week, the person on the other end seemed to speak English. I sent a few paragraphs in each email with no issue and received detailed responses that did not appear to be generated in a translator.
End of last year I did not have as smooth of a conversation which leads me to believe they have since hired a customer service rep.

jbm

I had a multi-email correspondence with them last week, the person on the other end seemed to speak English. I sent a few paragraphs in each email with no issue and received detailed responses that did not appear to be generated in a translator.
End of last year I did not have as smooth of a conversation which leads me to believe they have since hired a customer service rep.
That’s great news, if true. Are they still sending accessory orders by unregistered letter?

jbm,

checkyourlibido

I would think that at this point Ville has sold a sufficient number of units that maybe he could hire someone fluent in English to translate requests. This “make sure you phrase your requests simply” line, especially for a device that sometimes requires less than simple procedures, is getting a bit old. It’s been almost 3 years already.
I agree. But I also think that the best policy is to keep things simple. Even other geographical and cultural areas might have a very different meaning for different words, phrases, idioms, etc.

But yeah, not being able to freely communicate with someone who understands English well is always nice. That's why I always pray for no issues with my DHGate orders lol

checkyourlibido,
Reactions: pxl_jockey

checkyourlibido

I've met Finns that speak better English than me!
That's the same as most European countries I've been. Their command of English, their vocabulary and grammar were all much better than most of the people I've known here in the USA(especially including myself).

Last edited:
checkyourlibido,

andrew`124c41+

Ville is indeed a great guy. Keep in mind English is not his native tongue and occasionally things have been lost (or forgotten) in translation. Keeping wording simple is the way to go. There have been very few incidents detailed herein where folks’ inquiries and purchased weren’t subsequently addressed after a snafu. He’s trying his best and the TM speaks voiumes to this extent, especially those of us with first gen units 2+ years in our hands. Mine still works like new. Love it!! :love::peace:
As I have said previously, you can't find anything made in the US that has a ten year warranty! I suspect it is a small company with not many people so I suspect he is doing the best he can which is good enough for me!

Djsleepy

Couple of thoughts after about eight months of companionship with TM…

I have experimented with different methods of indulgence (temp stepping, slow and fast inhalation techniques etc.) and settled at the moment to keeping the temperature setting constantly at 5,5 and taking two to three large lungfuls of goodness and then eating the toasty remainings straight after.

At home I mainly use the extra long 3d stem to which I sometimes add the rubber mouthpiece from Dynavap, which I find it enhance cooling, probably because it increases the curve a bit or because the DV mouthpiece has smaller airhole..? In contrast to common opinion here, I do like the 3d stem (with or without DV mouthpiece) and find it very much worth the money as for me it is more pleasant to use than the stock setup.

When I take my TM with me, I use the stock short stem with basket screen, beads and Dynavap mouthpiece. I very much prefer smaller mouthpiece than the stock stem provides and it also helps to keep the beads inside.

Biggest downside for Tinymight in my opinion is that it performs poorly when you want to share it with your friends. I haven’t found a way to make the bowl last longer than three decent hits as it extracts so damn fast. Besides, the session mode seems quite unusable without heavy extra cooling as it heats the stem quite hot. When I first got TM I was hoping similari session mode performance as with Mighty but I believe that is just not possible. It is just better to embrace its own strengths which is a powerful and fast one-(or three-)hitter.
Question is that fat tip inside of glass or stretched over glass? I can’t tell from pic thx!

Djsleepy,

Relaxed

This Space For Rent
Just received it after 18 days, not too bad from Finland.

Two quick questions:

There was no instructions or paperwork that came with it, the website said it included that? It's not self explanatory how to clean the cooling unit inside the stem.

The power button rattles, is that normal?

Top Bottom