TinyMight / TM 2

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Last weekend I was looking for a US based reseller of the TM and found The Vape Life Store

https://www.thevapelifestore.com/co...ers/products/tinymight-portable-420-vaporizer

I emailed TM in Finland and they confirmed that The Vape Life Store is an authorized re-seller of their product.

Later I found a reddit post that appears to be from the store stating that the TM units they received from Finland had updated electronics.

https://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/rxobgl
Posted by
u/VapeLife

TheVapeLifeStore.com
17 days ago

Tinymight "new electronics with some improvements"​

renderTimingPixel.png

Vendor
Hey guys just wanted to come on here and give a little update about the Tinymights we just received from Finland. Lainus, said they updated the Tinymight‘s with new versions of the electronics with some improvements and tested them before they shipped us ours. I noticed that the temperature between numbers on the dial was a little bit more dialed in. At the moment we are not able to give discounts on the Tinymight but we will when we get more in the future. We do have accessories for the Tinymight that you can add to your order that are eligible for the current 22% off sale like the Ed’s stem and WPA. We will also be looking to do a giveaway once we get our feet wet here on Reddit. Shipping is free on the Tinymight and shipping is usually 1-3 days in the USA. Any questions feel free to ask
Your word’s R real!
HEY thank you 4-da link on da World Wide Web 2 explore a portable VAPORIZER I Belief will benefit my love of CANNABIS!
R COLAS in vogue like 1970? (Sound’s like walking mile’s 2-school N-da snow)
B-ing N space without a TINY MIGHTY is lacking a key tool 4-substantially existence while listening 2-music of pleasure to fill da brain with nectar 4-peacefulness!
2-daze is the second day of da work week?
Enjoy vaping some CANNABIS!

Waters

Hi everyone,

I recently got a Tinymight (some 3 weeks ago), and I'm very happy with it except for a few annoyances.
When using the 3D long stem, as well as the short stem with the cooling unit, I often get a ring of slightly burned plant matter with the interior remaining light brown and underextracted.
I also found that this issue is mostly resolved when using the dosing capsule.

1) Am I doing something wrong, i.e. is there a better way to do this?
2) Does anyone know where to buy the dosing capsules (e.g. Aliexpress, Amazon, ebay), since the ones from Finland are 5 euros per capsule plus expensive shipping?

Thanks.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Hi everyone,

I recently got a Tinymight (some 3 weeks ago), and I'm very happy with it except for a few annoyances.
When using the 3D long stem, as well as the short stem with the cooling unit, I often get a ring of slightly burned plant matter with the interior remaining light brown and underextracted.

2) Does anyone know where to buy the dosing capsules (e.g. Aliexpress, Amazon, ebay), since the ones from Finland are 5 euros per capsule plus expensive shipping?

Thanks.
Welcome to the TM club! Lots of great folks on this thread and many long-time TM users too. I’ve had mine for 22+ blissful months - amazing every single time. You can try stirring though I seldom do. I occasionally twist the stem a quarter turn to mitigate the ring issue however if you were to dump the load mid cycle you’d find a more uniform extraction and color throughout than meets the eye. That’s been my experience using the short stock stem 99% of the time with the cooling unit. For the first 17 months or so I used the default CU and then removed the nuts & washers and do without them - using lower relative temps too without them. I’ve never used capsules with the TM so I can’t help there. Make sure your heater screen is clean too. Besides color, are you getting good results/effects? That’s the main point. I used to think the color variations were a bad thing but close inspection shows it’s really well extracted. You can always stir and try again. Cheers! :peace:

EDIT: you may want to loosen the nuts & washers in the CU to increase air flow a bit. Also make sure the CU and its parts are clean. Good luck.

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Hi everyone,

Thanks.
1a) Make sure you hear the buzz ,before starting to inhale,because if you do that it delivers max wattage ;).
1b) Go lower on the dial and do longer inhalations .
2. Dosing capsules aint worth it.

Last edited:

SquirrelMaster

Hi everyone,

Thanks.
There are a few things you can do to mitigate "the ring".

Look up the @dzoinp mod which adds a basket screen in addition to the stock flat screen above the heater. You can also keep a small space between your flower and stem end. This is a must if you do the screen mod.

The higher the temperature you start, the more risk you run of a ring so temp stepping helps quite a bit. Unless you're temp stepping, stirring between hits is a must imo.

The screen mod is very easy if you have some rimmed basket screens around that are the right size. I used an RBT screen and mine has been flawless for over a year.

JollyGreenGiant

Used my TinyMight today for the first time - both with the stock CU stem and the 3D stem. Have yet to try the bubbler, or the J hook just yet.

Initial impressions - flavor is better than a Mighty+, but certainly not as good as the Tafee Bowle (so far) but I have a lot more experimenting to do with temp levels and the J hook which is supposed to taste better. Before I started using it with the bubbler attachment, a full-size water piece or a J hook - I wanted to try the "stock out of box experience" first, so I had a baseline.

After my first inhalation - I knew this was a completely different animal. A Mighty+ is a glass of beer, the Tafee Bowle is a glass off expensive wine, but the TM is a bottle of cask strength Islay Scotch. It's name (tinyMIGHT) is spot on... this is not a portable vaporizer, it's a handheld desktop - and I challenge anyone to a duel who says otherwise :rofl:

This hits every bit as hard as my Herborizer Ti, and I wouldn't say the flavor of the Herborizer is any better... in fact the opposite is true. Frankly - I will never use the Herborizer Ti again, as I see no need to plug in a device and wait 15 min for it to come to temp, when I could replicate the same experience sans the wires and the wait.

So far (huge grain of salt here, this is Day 1) i'd say I prefer the Tafee Bowle to the TM, as it suits my usage needs better - it's more laid back, casual sipping and ripping, whereas the TM is more akin to strapping into an F1 car - when the TM comes out to play, things are getting serious. I know I could use less material and micro dose with the TM... but that's like taking a Ferrari for a test drive and not breaking the speed limit.... if you can do it, more power to ya, but if you do - it may not be the right car for you.

My guess is that this will become a weekend piece for me, and the TB will be the daily driver.... but right now if I could only choose one vaporizer, I wouldn't hesitate to put the TM in my #1 slot - simply because this thing packs every bit as much punch as a heavy hitting desktop, so you'd never long for any of the "heavies" but it's 1/2 the size of an S&B Mighty+. Incredibly impressive range - I get the broad appeal, and TM love.

Can't wait to play around with this little device some more over the next few weeks, to get to know it a little better - and further explore its impressive capabilities. Color me impressed.

Berzzerkker

Used my TinyMight today for the first time - both with the stock CU stem and the 3D stem. Have yet to try the bubbler, or the J hook just yet.

Initial impressions - flavor is better than a Mighty+, but certainly not as good as the Tafee Bowle (so far) but I have a lot more experimenting to do with temp levels and the J hook which is supposed to taste better. Before I started using it with the bubbler attachment, a full-size water piece or a J hook - I wanted to try the "stock out of box experience" first, so I had a baseline.

After my first inhalation - I knew this was a completely different animal. A Mighty+ is a glass of beer, the Tafee Bowle is a glass off expensive wine, but the TM is a bottle of cask strength Islay Scotch. It's name (tinyMIGHT) is spot on... this is not a portable vaporizer, it's a handheld desktop - and I challenge anyone to a duel who says otherwise :rofl:

This hits every bit as hard as my Herborizer Ti, and I wouldn't say the flavor of the Herborizer is any better... in fact the opposite is true. Frankly - I will never use the Herborizer Ti again, as I see no need to plug in a device and wait 15 min for it to come to temp, when I could replicate the same experience sans the wires and the wait.

So far (huge grain of salt here, this is Day 1) i'd say I prefer the Tafee Bowle to the TM, as it suits my usage needs better - it's more laid back, casual sipping and ripping, whereas the TM is more akin to strapping into an F1 car - when the TM comes out to play, things are getting serious. I know I could use less material and micro dose with the TM... but that's like taking a Ferrari for a test drive and not breaking the speed limit.... if you can do it, more power to ya, but if you do - it may not be the right car for you.

My guess is that this will become a weekend piece for me, and the TB will be the daily driver.... but right now if I could only choose one vaporizer, I wouldn't hesitate to put the TM in my #1 slot - simply because this thing packs every bit as much punch as a heavy hitting desktop, so you'd never long for any of the "heavies" but it's 1/2 the size of an S&B Mighty+. Incredibly impressive range - I get the broad appeal, and TM love.

Can't wait to play around with this little device some more over the next few weeks, to get to know it a little better - and further explore its impressive capabilities. Color me impressed.

Glad to hear you received your TM and like it so much!!

Mine was ordered on Jan 16 and I received a confirmation email on Jan 19 with a link for my order and a DHL tracking number. Since then I have been on DHL but the package shows up as shipping information received but nothing else.

Finally this morning I noticed that the shipping address zip code was incorrect so II called DHL. My tracking number didn't show up in their system so I emailed TM directly inquiring if my order has been given to DHL and giving them the correct zip code but so far have heard nothing.

I'm more curious than anything and I am patient so I'm sure it will get to me when it's the right time.

I did notice that they are "sold out" on the website so maybe they weren't able to fill my order as quick as expected.

Enjoy!

ezpz

Anyone tried one of these as a wpa?

I'm pretty sure those won't work. I bought the Dhgate knock-off though. But the problem was that the spikes (nipples) deforms the stem exterior, which prevents the stem holder o-ring from sealing properly IME.

BubbleDrop

Anyone tried one of these as a wpa?

I'm pretty sure it works, at least that is what I remember seeing in a vapefiend video but getting the screen out is probably a pain

wpa.png

I have 3 stems and they all work fine, the sealing is perfect.
As @Bad Dog mentioned, when removing the stem the basket stays inside the TM. You will need to remove the o-ring in order to remove the basket.

I'm pretty sure those won't work. I bought the Dhgate knock-off though. But the problem was that the spikes (nipples) deforms the stem exterior, which prevents the stem holder o-ring from sealing properly IME.
I don't have this issue, maybe those from DHgate are not built the same way ?

Last edited:

SquirrelMaster

I'm glad to hear you like it. I thought the same thing flavour wise when my Bowle first arrived. After some time with it I started to pick up on something in the flavour that throws me off a bit; maybe the heater element.

I like to temp step starting at 4~ and work my way up to 7-8. This gives the best flavour imo.

wpa.png

I have 3 stems and they all work fine, the sealing is perfect.
As @Bad Dog mentioned, when removing the stem the basket stays inside the TM. You will need to remove the o-ring in order to remove the basket.

I don't have this issue, maybe those from DHgate are not built the same way ?

I have quite a few (10+) original XL8R stems, short and long, and all have the same issue as @ezpz is describing where they don't seal (and can basically fall out) because of the dimples.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
@BubbleDrop I actually meant using a rimless basket screen, and its a pain cause you can't push it out from the opposite side because of the indents. but if you have any mesh rimmed RBT baskets they work fine with the o ring

BubbleDrop

I have quite a few (10+) original XL8R stems, short and long, and all have the same issue as @ezpz is describing where they don't seal (and can basically fall out) because of the dimples.
Weird. Maybe that's the TM (o-ring) then ?
I have tried all 3 stems with the water piece and never had any issue (and sealing is quite strong).

@BubbleDrop I actually meant using a rimless basket screen, and its a pain cause you can't push it out from the opposite side because of the indents. but if you have any mesh rimmed RBT baskets they work fine with the o ring
Ok ! Yes I used any kind of rimmed basket and it works fine.
I'm also using those stems and rimmed baskets with the Splinters.

Bad Dog

anytime I used the metal rimed baskets they caught on the o ring on removal but my mesh rimed are a little smaller and don't catch at all, they are just like the basket for the extra long stem just a little less deep I think????

SquirrelMaster

Weird. Maybe that's the TM (o-ring) then ?
I have tried all 3 stems with the water piece and never had any issue (and sealing is quite strong).

Ok ! Yes I used any kind of rimmed basket and it works fine.
I'm also using those stems and rimmed baskets with the Splinters.
Possibly the o-ring. I had the ring above it pretty tight but that didn't help and only made my other stems hard to insert.

I also have the same experience as @Bad Dog with the rimmed baskets where they can catch when pulling the stem out.

BubbleDrop

anytime I used the metal rimed baskets they caught on the o ring on removal but my mesh rimed are a little smaller and don't catch at all, they are just like the basket for the extra long stem just a little less deep I think????
Ok I just tried some baskets that are a little smaller (diameter), and I could remove the basket correctly, even if it sometimes falls.
But at least it gets out of the TM without having to unscrew and remove the o-ring.

Here is a short video :

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Ok I just tried some baskets that are a little smaller (diameter), and I could remove the basket correctly, even if it sometimes falls.
But at least it gets out of the TM without having to unscrew and remove the o-ring.

Here is a short video :
your top oring is out of place... and with the dimples? no way that will be sealed

if you have one of the crafty/mighty screen (fine or coarse) shape it with the help of the cooling unit
IMG-20200827-165707.jpg

BubbleDrop

your top oring is out of place... and with the dimples? no way that will be sealed
I'm not sure what you mean, maybe I'm not inserting the o-ring correctly ? This would be a shame, as I've been using the TM for 2 years now and never thought there was a sealing issue !
About the dimples : I see what you mean and it could be a problem indeed. I checked and the o-ring is sitting between 2 dimples (above and below, luckily !). But yes, it could be an issue.

I've uploaded another video, showing the o-ring insert. This time I removed the stem slowly and the basket didn't drop.
Let me know if there is anything wrong with this routine !

ugotmale

Saw this on reddit

Tinymight power button fixed!​

renderTimingPixel.png

Beginner
Hey y'all, my Tinymight's button became stuck last night, so I opened it up and saw the power switch on the PCB (circuit board) was pushed back and bent, not allowing the button to be pressed. In my research I've found several accounts of this happening, but no real solution..
This was probably from me pushing the button too hard paired with high heat. In any case, I figured I would have to solder or use some type of glue. I called an electronic repair store because I don't have a soldering iron, and within 15 minutes of him taking the device the component on the board was soldered down. I put the device back together and, boom! $40 fix. I'll be pressing that button with care from now on.
I post this because I searched ENDLESSLY for a fix, and they all yielded "return" information with Tinymight which is a PITA at best. I'm hoping this helps someone else who searches for a fix and stumbles upon this post, seeing it's very easy and cheap to fix the power button if the component gets bent back.

https://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/sdkgd8

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I'm not sure what you mean, maybe I'm not inserting the o-ring correctly ? This would be a shame, as I've been using the TM for 2 years now and never thought there was a sealing issue !
About the dimples : I see what you mean and it could be a problem indeed. I checked and the o-ring is sitting between 2 dimples (above and below, luckily !). But yes, it could be an issue.

I've uploaded another video, showing the o-ring insert. This time I removed the stem slowly and the basket didn't drop.

Looks correct to me, you don’t have to tighten the ring all the way down, as it’s an adjustable feature, make it just tight enough to retain the stem, this way it won’t be a struggle to insert and remove. ENJOY!

karec

When i tight too much that cap, increases heavily the resistance to the stem because im squashing the rubber, if i continue the oring moves slightly out of place and the more i tight the harder it is to push the stem down, actually that misplace happens with almost all orings if you tight them up too much, maybe thats what @dzoinp is mentioning "out of place", @RustyOldNail is right there's no need to tight too much. I like the look of that stem but i understand the potential seal problem.
Using Dzoinp mod will eliminate that screen that pops out the stem, one less thing to handle on the move, i find it very useful, been using it since he showd here, @Waters i had the same problem with the black ring, no more! the taste increased considerably after that, till that point i wasn't sure about the TM, for those who stir is quite handy having that space that the mod provides.
I had the same issue and was using also a vapexhale cap on the end of the stem but was falling all the time, the only thing i had to change was inserting the stem more upright to prevent the greens to fall, after i insert the stem the mod makes the load tight and there is no need to worry about greens falling down.

Cheers
:cool:

Last edited:

Bad Dog

and because extraction is so thorough, especially the top of the load that touches the mod, nothing sticks and it stays clean :D in over a year of owning my tinymight I've cleaned it maybe 3 times and when I did it was not bad and not even 100% necessary for function, just my OCD:p ........ nothing like dealing with my crafty :rolleyes: even the stems which I don't clean often since I mostly use the wpa and hook, that beautiful honey coloured oil doesn't bother me...... though I probably should make some stem milk with my hook, I don't think I've cleaned it in 6 months:o

BubbleDrop

Looks correct to me, you don’t have to tighten the ring all the way down, as it’s an adjustable feature, make it just tight enough to retain the stem, this way it won’t be a struggle to insert and remove. ENJOY!
When i tight too much that cap, increases heavily the resistance to the stem because im squashing the rubber, if i continue the oring moves slightly out of place and the more i tight the harder it is to push the stem down, actually that misplace happens with almost all orings if you tight them up too much, maybe thats what @dzoinp is mentioning "out of place", @RustyOldNail is right there's no need to tight too much. I like the look of that stem but i understand the potential seal problem.
@RustyOldNail @karec Thanks for letting me know.
I'll make sure to not tight it too much next time !

Top Bottom