TinyMight / TM 2

Hemper

Placed my order on 10/15
Received shipping notice from TM 10/18
Tinymight received 10/21 on the East Coast

I got the o-ring set, which seems like the only possible "must-have," if only because the o-rings could be easily lost if you're taking them off and on. I also bought spare batteries and a charger, however, which came in handy because my battery ran down without me noticing, and it was nice to be able to just swap the battery and not need to wait for charging. It seems to me that the battery dies without warning, but that may be me not paying enough attention to the haptic buzzes when the device turns on -- I'm trying to make sure it turned on, and may be missing when it buzzes twice (it buzzes between 1-4 times depending on battery level).

I also bought a few Grav upline tasters, but need to work out a screen solution for those. The first I tried (.625 inch) sprung out of position mid-draw, leaving me with a mouthful of flower. I believe someone deep in this thread discussed needing to have a deeper basket shape to hold a screen in the stem. Presumably I'll be able to work this out with a bigger screen, but the stock set-up works fine.
It doesn't get much faster than that! We often wait that long for domestic delivery.

I didn't see where TM was offering batteries or charger, but I think I will add an extra stem, the o-ring kit and maybe the WPA adapter, because the J Hook / Sherlock things look too cool. Though I would think there are probably adapters available from US sellers if I decide to go that route one day?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
.I didn't see where TM was offering batteries or charger, but I think I will add an extra stem, the o-ring kit and maybe the WPA adapter, because the J Hook / Sherlock things look too cool. Though I would think there are probably adapters available from US sellers if I decide to go that route one day?

They do not offer batteries, buy a couple or more Molicell P26A or P28A from 18650batterystore.com (or illumn or imr or liionwholesale) and a 2bay digital external charger like xtar or nitecore...

I always recommend both WPA, from TM, one has a honeycomb glass screen, fun to use for whole nugs or chunky grind, and the other is just an 18mm plain tube that is perfect for more typical use with a basket screen... No there are not adapters available from US sellers, a lot of us use backwards RBT splinter stems as 18mm wpa and Alan @toasty-top makes 14mm ones too... There are a few other options for aftermarket stems and mouthpieces that can turn stems into WPA however!

If you break stuff, it's good to get spare stems, glass is fragile, the extra long stem is kind of like a j-hook experience although you are limited by the rimmed basket screen size and it is a little tall not necessarily as ideal but it is one piece instead of WPA plus J hook... If you plan to be using the cooling unit, you might want to get a spare one to save on cleaning frequency.

Seriously just skim backwards through the thread, literally this question is asked like every other page :rofl:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I didn't see where TM was offering batteries or charger, but I think I will add an extra stem, the o-ring kit and maybe the WPA adapter, because the J Hook / Sherlock things look too cool. Though I would think there are probably adapters available from US sellers if I decide to go that route one day?
If memory serves shipping batteries has gotten a bit weird????? It’s okay to ship a battery in a device but additional ones have to be in a protected case? At least in the states? Up here in Canada I still get them in paper boxes in the regular mail.

I don’t think tm offer additional batteries anymore? But what you want is molicel P26A batteries. Tm also does not sell a external charger but you can pick up the batteries and a charger from a place like liion batteries.

Zipford

It doesn't get much faster than that! We often wait that long for domestic delivery.

Sorry I wasn't more clear; regarding batteries I bought the Molicel P26A and the Nitecore UM2 from 18650batterystore.com. Same battery my device came with.

People have different views about o-rings and ISO - I plan to just dunk my entire CU in ISO every few weeks and then rinse it with water and blow dry followed by air drying, o-rings on the entire time. So far I've done that once, because I needed to reset the CU screen and I wanted to get the sticky reclaim off before I took things apart. But if you never want your TM offline, maybe get a second stem and cooling unit to use while your first is being cleaned. I don't think the o-rings are that really that sensitive to a short time in ISO, but if I'm wrong I have the kit of spares. I think they are easy to lose if you remove them. The CU should not need extended soaking to come clean.

Hemper

They do not offer batteries, buy a couple or more Molicell P26A or P28A from 18650batterystore.com (or illumn or imr or liionwholesale) and a 2bay digital external charger like xtar or nitecore...

I always recommend both WPA, from TM, one has a honeycomb glass screen, fun to use for whole nugs or chunky grind, and the other is just an 18mm plain tube that is perfect for more typical use with a basket screen... No there are not adapters available from US sellers, a lot of us use backwards RBT splinter stems as 18mm wpa and Alan @toasty-top makes 14mm ones too... There are a few other options for aftermarket stems and mouthpieces that can turn stems into WPA however!

If you break stuff, it's good to get spare stems, glass is fragile, the extra long stem is kind of like a j-hook experience although you are limited by the rimmed basket screen size and it is a little tall not necessarily as ideal but it is one piece instead of WPA plus J hook... If you plan to be using the cooling unit, you might want to get a spare one to save on cleaning frequency.

Seriously just skim backwards through the thread, literally this question is asked like every other page :rofl:

Sorry I wasn't more clear; regarding batteries I bought the Molicel P26A and the Nitecore UM2 from 18650batterystore.com. Same battery my device came with.

People have different views about o-rings and ISO - I plan to just dunk my entire CU in ISO every few weeks and then rinse it with water and blow dry followed by air drying, o-rings on the entire time. So far I've done that once, because I needed to reset the CU screen and I wanted to get the sticky reclaim off before I took things apart. But if you never want your TM offline, maybe get a second stem and cooling unit to use while your first is being cleaned. I don't think the o-rings are that really that sensitive to a short time in ISO, but if I'm wrong I have the kit of spares. I think they are easy to lose if you remove them. The CU should not need extended soaking to come clean.

Thanks for the battery recs. I did pick up a Nitecore i2 from Amazon. It's basic but seems to work with 18350s for my Miqro. And that damn thing keeps the i2 busy.

Shit Snacks

Thanks for the battery recs. I did pick up a Nitecore i2 from Amazon. It's basic but seems to work with 18350s for my Miqro. And that damn thing keeps the i2 busy.

Yeah Amazon is risky, I got mine from there too, and was okay, but it's really easy to get knock offs that way so definitely don't buy the batteries there at least!! The digital is better because you can see the exact charge level (4.2v is fully charged and they die off in the TM around 3.3-3.5v) instead of just the three lights that are really not helpful imo

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Ordered a TM with an extra short stem, both WPAs the o ring kit and a few screens to get started
this is a decision you won't regret! this vape has it all, desktop level performance , near instant heat up and temp stepping, good flavour, fast extraction.......... slow extraction whatever you want! good call on the wpa, this vape shines through water for those really big hits........ how big? that full to bursting lung feeling you get from smoking the tinymight can totally deliver there as well! just in the mood to take the edge off? only fill the basket and temp step through the load getting a surprising amounts of hits. want to blast off? have a few of those molicels charged and ready to go and load a few stems and vape, switch, vape while loading the next, repeat and you can blow through a g pretty quick :lol: treat her like a lady, with respect and you can expect to be using this vape for years. be glad your ordering now instead of the bad old days where it was a six week wait and the came smelling like fish??? and it was still the best vape you ever used!?!:rofl:

Zipford

I echo what Bad Dog said. With the TM you have such a range of temps and other variables to work with, it's hard to believe anyone could be unhappy with it. Mine has a touch of the oak/fishy smell, but it doesn't bother me. I imagine it is just how oak smells, and if it smells fishy, it doesn't smell herby!

Zipford

Bet you'll have it before Turkey day over here in the new world...
Mine just came in 6 days, so that's probably a pretty safe bet!

I should add for Hemper that I received no communication from DHL, though most people seem to. Not a text, phone call, email or even a ring of my doorbell. The package just appeared.

Zipford,
Reactions: Hemper
Hey guys , just picked up a couple of the p6s , was using the sony ,can i ask why most are going p6 and not the the p8s ?
been on to tinymight about an other unit , a few times ,i know this is normal but longer than usual ,
nothing wrong with mine , best vape i have and got a few , honestly if your on the fence dont be ,
the smell if your confedent give it a wee strip down and iso cause it goes away but not without a fight ,,
you wont see what its really like till you do ,
o ring s on cooling unit ,i leave its a 5 min most soak in 99% THEN HOT WATER ,
thats i think about 10 soaks and now need changed , new o rings do make it all tighten up again ,
stem o ring too ,
but youll wish you had earlyier,
i missed it just waiting on it drying , mighty+,just bought had old not close sorry , , many , thiss is a fine add to anyone’s collection ,
Thats why an other was asking the owner if any had came out a bit different grain and colour wise but no answer ,
a team up with ed or austin would be so good here ,can you emagine?
anyway looking at the firewood 7 but hear theres a firmware issue ? Or an other TM but the firmware need to look into that put me off a little so was a an other TM ,but different as possible ,
a p80 is first if i got the chance ,if only ,
G

Vaporware

I’m not aware of any firmware issues with the FW7 right now, but if there is one and you have a link to information on it, please post it in the Firewood thread. If not, I doubt that there would be a new firmware issue when it’s already been out over a year so I wouldn’t worry about buying one if that’s what you want.

Most people buy Molicel P26As instead of P28As because the 26s have been easier to get and little extra power you get from the 28s doesn’t seem worth the higher price to a lot of people either.

Either one is good though, and if you can get the 28s I haven’t seen any other reason not to.

Shit Snacks

Hey guys , just picked up a couple of the p6s , was using the sony ,can i ask why most are going p6 and not the the p8s ?
been on to tinymight about an other unit , a few times ,i know this is normal but longer than usual ,
nothing wrong with mine , best vape i have and got a few , honestly if your on the fence dont be ,
the smell if your confedent give it a wee strip down and iso cause it goes away but not without a fight ,,
you wont see what its really like till you do ,
o ring s on cooling unit ,i leave its a 5 min most soak in 99% THEN HOT WATER ,
thats i think about 10 soaks and now need changed , new o rings do make it all tighten up again ,
stem o ring too ,
but youll wish you had earlyier,
i missed it just waiting on it drying , mighty+,just bought had old not close sorry , , many , thiss is a fine add to anyone’s collection ,
Thats why an other was asking the owner if any had came out a bit different grain and colour wise but no answer ,
a team up with ed or austin would be so good here ,can you emagine?
anyway looking at the firewood 7 but hear theres a firmware issue ? Or an other TM but the firmware need to look into that put me off a little so was a an other TM ,but different as possible ,
a p80 is first if i got the chance ,if only ,
G

I have both, the difference between the P26A and P28A in the TM is hardly noticeable honestly, I'm not really getting an extra bowl or anything, it's pretty slight, but yeah the p26 are more common, the p28 are a bit more rare, I grabbed some when they became available at one point and I used them more in my TP80 actually because I have percentage battery meter there and see a tiny bit benefit... Haven't heard about any firmware issue with FW7, I think the instruction manual is pretty clear with it and it is easy to use and set, perfect compliment with the TM if you can score one! Really cannot go a with a second TM though, I have two of each haha Oh yeah and boiling hot water does amazing cleaning I just confirmed with the cooling stem!

Shit Snacks

does anyone else get vapour all the way down on 1 on the dial??????

I get vapor on the lowest possible setting, at level one it will not turn on though, seems like you could turn it on and then lower it afterwards, but yeah the dials are not all exact for everyone, my other TM doesn't go as far all the way to 1... Usually for normal dry use stepping I'll start as low as I can!

Last edited:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
flavor before there is visible vapor
…and effect too. Just sayin. There’s no right or wrong here, that’s all. Units and we are not the same so there are variances, particularly the discourse quoted from The Maker a page or two ago. I’ve wondered if recalibration would be realized by myself but I’ve never tried - and I don’t think I need to either. For now :). :peace:

Top Bottom