TinyMight / TM 2

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Not remotely on topic but I just got back from 10 days in CA and was just reminded about how it checks every box for me when it comes to a travel vape.

It just travels so nice and discreetly, plus it's quick and reliable to operate... its definitely held the top spot for me when it comes to travel ever since I first got it. The TM has been described as having a "mindless" operation, theres such little thinking involved to produce consistently great results, which is perfect for travel because outside the comfort of my own home, I am usually looking to get things done quick, fast, and in a hurry. Not to say my other vapes aren't capable of producing the same, if not better, results, but they just aren't as convenient for me.

So far from my experience, the TM and a good cartridge is my ultimate travel pairing.

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Thanks. My light bleed concerns are not through the bottom but through the perimeter of the bottom plate when looking down on the unit - affectionately as always :). “Concern” is over-exaggerated as I’m used to it at this point and owning my TM for 18 months. I was curious about the tape and method. I’ll explore it as possible option however it’s not imperative for me.
@Vaporific, the tape is just at the bottom... it's just a piece of aluminum tape:shrug:... covering the usb port and the LED hole, then I made a tiny hole with a needle just to keep seeing the red LED . This tape is resistant to high temperatures, so it won't come unstuck in the heat.
For the gaps between the wooden body and the plates, I just put some orings.
And yes these are unimportant things as I use TM daily without them (almost 2 years?), but now I think why I didn't do it before :shrug:
Another angle just for you:D
PXL-20210908-182833619.jpg

PXL-20210808-191336091.jpg

Last edited:

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Thanks. My light bleed concerns are not through the bottom but through the perimeter of the bottom plate when looking down on the unit - affectionately as always :). “Concern” is over-exaggerated as I’m used to it at this point and owning my TM for 18 months. I was curious about the tape and method. I’ll explore it as possible option however it’s not imperative for me.

In related news, the time draws near to discard my original TM Sony VTC6 and another one I bought online. They don’t do much these days and I have newer Sony’s and Molicels in rotation and new ones of each waiting in the wings for their initial charge. The original batts served me all too well - time flies when you’re having fun :). My TM hits like a truck still - every single time! :peace:
Best options I see right now:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
For the gaps between the wooden body and the plates, I just put some orings.
And yes these are unimportant things as I use TM daily without them (almost 2 years?), but now I think why I didn't do it before :shrug:
Another angle just for you:D
Very cool! I thought the tape covered more not just the bottom as it was hard to tell from the first pic. I really love those large orings though! That’s a great idea for the light issue, not so much the bottom for me. May I inquire as to where you got those really big orings? I’m getting oring envy, lol. :peace:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I've held off on ordering the French stems and hooks because I've been going so overboard with China glass...

This little guy arrived from SmokingBong on DHgate today, first to ship from my most recent spree, nice enough for the low price though I'm not sure how useful since it is super tiny... Tried it dry with the hopper for starters, kind of works as a handheld solution, but not perfectly comfortable unfortunately... It's also a bitch to get dry because of all the chambers and anti-spill style, have not tried it with water yet, we'll see, thinking I'll try TM using an adapter, but yeah this really is just a micro portable dab rig as it did come with a small banger! Minor risk for minimal reward in this case :lol: we shall see long term

PXL-20210908-220756215.jpg

Just using it without water for now, because it is so difficult to dry due to the anti-spill multi chamber design... Still offers quite a bit of cooling, and draw restriction, comfortable mouthpiece, it is a little short though so would be more comfortable were it taller, but adapters help with ergonomics! With Oregon Glass Blower 18F-14M angled adapter:

PXL-20210908-234739888.jpg

The little green rig comes with a little banger and is only like $15 here if you're interested

TeaCup

@Shit Snacks : I don't own a single water piece......this is really only 15 bucks??? And not to stray too far off topic, but I've never ordered anything from DH because every single time I look at a product it never ever lists a buying option of just one. The first box literally always shows a price, but a price if you order like 10,000 of them. But you, and I think ezpz both just linked to something that had an option for only one. Am I doing something wrong, or am I just insanely unlucky with the products I've looked at??

Shit Snacks

@Shit Snacks : I don't own a single water piece......this is really only 15 bucks??? And not to stray too far off topic, but I've never ordered anything from DH because every single time I look at a product it never ever lists a buying option of just one. The first box literally always shows a price, but a price if you order like 10,000 of them. But you, and I think ezpz both just linked to something that had an option for only one. Am I doing something wrong, or am I just insanely unlucky with the products I've looked at??

Check out the cheap glass thread my friend, start from the end and go back, many sellers sell single pieces :tup:

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
I've held off on ordering the French stems and hooks because I've been going so overboard with China glass...

Just using it without water for now, because it is so difficult to dry due to the anti-spill multi chamber design... Still offers quite a bit of cooling, and draw restriction, comfortable mouthpiece, it is a little short though so would be more comfortable were it taller, but adapters help with ergonomics! With Oregon Glass Blower 18F-14M angled adapter:

PXL-20210908-234739888.jpg

The little green rig comes with a little banger and is only like $15 here if you're interested
Just heard from Nicholas that he has designed a new stem just for the tinymight including spikes and twists.

He describes.it as the ultimate....

I hope to have in hand next week.

I'm hoping that this and a USA based river auction site might encourage you to include European glass into your collection :D :tup:

Shit Snacks

Just heard from Nicholas that he has designed a new stem just for the tinymight including spikes and twists.

He describes.it as the ultimate....

I hope to have in hand next week.

I'm hoping that this and a USA based river auction site might encourage you to include European glass into your collection :D :tup:

Off topic, but river auction site?? Don't answer please lol Yeah I still want one of Nicholas' for TM and GH at least...

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Very cool! I thought the tape covered more not just the bottom as it was hard to tell from the first pic. I really love those large orings though! That’s a great idea for the light issue, not so much the bottom for me. May I inquire as to where you got those really big orings? I’m getting oring envy, lol. :peace:
I bought it at a local store...I have no idea what the size is, but it's pretty tight, the thickness should be 2mm.
(Edit: I'm actually thinking about making a small groove around the wood to put a thicker oring. As it is, it already allows you to lay the TM without scratching the plates or the surfaces where you put it, but with the thicker ring it was even better!)

I have to tell you what happened that day...
I still laugh today

I didn't avoid the seller's question:
- What device is this?
I was already prepared for a question like that and I answered:
- It's a bichilin! (word that doesn't exist here... it was the name of a fish I had as a child:D)
- Bichilin? What is it?
- It's a device like this!...

He offered me the orings :dog:

Last edited:

Bazinga

Thinking about ordering the "extra long 3D cooling stem" from the TM site (maybe also an additional TM). Will using this stem eliminate the need for the cooking units?

Bazinga,

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
Thinking about ordering the "extra long 3D cooling stem" from the TM site (maybe also an additional TM). Will using this stem eliminate the need for the cooking units?
The cooling unit right?
Yes
If you're thinking about the extra long from TM I'd advise you on french stems. you can configure them however you like and they have a lot more spikes. I have both. I've only used the one I posted higher up on this page. It cools the steam so much that I sometimes exaggerate the hit and come a real cough :rockon:

Mr. White

Be good or be good at it.
Cool, always good to have a countering perspective! However that seems so odd to me, why in the world would the vapor be wispier through a hook?? For me and see me later everyone else here, if anything it is the opposite, with the complex steel cooling unit taking less away... Also I actually get thicker hits through my hooks than the extra long stem, it is a bit easier for me to take big cloudy hits in them, also a little better form factor for me personally (the TM never swings around for me, but it does entail two-handed use, unless it is the OGB sidecar hook which is like the other new French hooks -- btw I reached out to Nicholas to let him know there was enough demand in the US, he replied very detailed, I also threw out a new idea to make the hook with TM stem instead of a female joint as well and it seems like he will!) Anyway yeah, I know I didn't need to say anything, just couldn't hold my tongue when I find the flavor and density of the vapor to be superior through all my 14/18 glass female hooks and mouthpieces :2c: :tup:
I keep hearing people talk about these French stems/hooks can you point me in the right direction plz&ty

Mr. White,

Shit Snacks

I see everything up there about them except a link am I blind? Or even just the name of the company? Edit: found the email

Yes sorry it's just email right now, hopefully they will be listed on Amazon, but there's so many variations! Not even sure which I'm going to go for when I inevitably do...

TeaCup

Check out the cheap glass thread my friend, start from the end and go back, many sellers sell single pieces :tup:

Sorry, wasn't actually looking for some glass, just couldn't believe it was 15 bucks. I thought glass was alot more expensive, even with that diminutive size. I was more curious as to why I've never found anything on DH that sells only one thing at a time. I thought I was just doing it wrong. Well that's a relief, good to know I'm just a sad sack who's unlucky.

ezpz

Sorry, wasn't actually looking for some glass, just couldn't believe it was 15 bucks. I thought glass was alot more expensive, even with that diminutive size. I was more curious as to why I've never found anything on DH that sells only one thing at a time. I thought I was just doing it wrong. Well that's a relief, good to know I'm just a sad sack who's unlucky.
When searching Dhgate, you gotta refine your search to look for "single piece items." Once you do that, set aside an hour or so looking at all the glass that would go great with your TM. I would start with j-hooks. 👍

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
I see everything up there about them except a link am I blind? Or even just the name of the company? Edit: found the email

Hope this helps. Peruse and then hit Nicholas with an email. Specify what you want design wise and Nicholas will deliver.
He hopes to have some available via Amazon soon.
He has also designed a new ultimate stem with spikes and twists that I hope to have next week so you may want to wait for that.

As a side note, Nicholas appears to be talented designer for glass but bloody hopeless on the technical side so please excuse his web page offerings.
He will reply and he is very keen to meet the demands of fellow vapers.....
Good luck

Top Bottom