TinyMight / TM 2

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
You fc tinyMite fans are all so i inhale inspirational

@ataxian : tinyMite + J-hook = “CiViLiZeD” ! 🤗

—The mite-T “Quinn”, “You'll not see nothing like the Mighty Quinn…” : The Finlander.
The size is perfect for driving down da highway!
Does it function with batteries or flame?
Question: Is hotboxing popular like da last century?
Is it not CIVILIZED?

where is the TINY sold ?
Can U get one on line?
R they available @ brick & mortar locations?

Last edited:
My TM got here today, not sure if my photo will load properly. But I took her out, did a quick clean and burn off like recommend on this page, and even on 10 I am getting very little vapor. Not sure if it's something I can fix or if the unit got damaged in transport.

https://ibb.co/KWZKPzx

tuckcombstation,
Reactions: ataxian

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
My TM got here today, not sure if my photo will load properly. But I took her out, did a quick clean and burn off like recommend on this page, and even on 10 I am getting very little vapor. Not sure if it's something I can fix or if the unit got damaged in transport.

Don’t overpack or pack too much. Check your orings particularly the one holding the stem. Maybe run a small finger under the top metal plate where the stem goes to insure the oring atop the glass cylinder is also seated correctly. Good luck - gotta get back to work. :peace:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Don’t! U flame your TM!
$250 a pop new, Dude ( plus, “shipping” ).
—only from the Findlander, and (if youR patient) @VGOODIEZ .
Look’s like the torch in my CANNABIS cabinet?
DAB’s & cream brûlée R the weakness my flesh desires.
I don’t need however I want 2 stuff a TINY with a COLA of GSC from MENDACINO.
Da water of the pacific is cold central & north of the west side however the ocean is warmer in da south?
Wetsuits 4 da northern part’s!

Kaptan

Take the stem out. Loosen the bottom torx screw just a little so the metal plates move slightly. Gently twist the plates in opposite directions only moving them about a half mm each direction. Then adjust the wood body back in place with the top and bottom plate and tighten the torx screw. This should resolve any contact issue, which causes low heat and vapor. If not, you may have to shim the metal band located under the top plate. Another thing to try is clean the battery cap and threads. If all else fails, last resort is to recalibrate.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The size is perfect for driving down da highway!
Does it function with batteries or flame?
Question: Is hotboxing popular like da last century?
Is it not CIVILIZED?

where is the TINY sold ?
Can U get one on line?
R they available @ brick & mortar locations?

My man! It is a battery powered beast, though it does have a wood body ;) :p it has stainless steel heating element, uses glass stems as chamber and vapor path, fully regulated temp control, pure convection on demand! Really only available here: https://tinymightvape.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=50

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Take the stem out. Loosen the bottom torx screw just a little so the metal plates move slightly. Gently twist the plates in opposite directions only moving them about a half mm each direction. Then adjust the wood body back in place with the top and bottom plate and tighten the torx screw. This should resolve any contact issue, which causes low heat and vapor. If not, you may have to shim the metal band located under the top plate. Another thing to try is clean the battery cap and threads. If all else fails, last resort is to recalibrate.
The screw loosening and tightening idea is a good one as being jostled around in shipping like your image shows you got could make this necessary. I just can't imagine that the shim or the re calibration could possibly be necessary on a new unit bought direct.
If this is a used unit you bought from a user all bets are off and the other ideas are good ones to try.

ezpz

Try easy fixes first. Battery level. Very light tamp. Try a long medium draw (maybe 10+ seconds at the least). Tighten the stem holder a little. If these don't work, then move on to the more complicated ones. 👍

It is possible to replace this o-ring without removing the top plate. I already did it when he jumped from the site when blowing the TM with my 300bar compressor
:whip:

IMG-20200511-001056.jpg

Hey @BrianTL, my FW7 arrived and got stuck at customs :disgust:
Another o-ring that affects performance.

Sorry mods. I couldn't figure out how to insert quotes in edit mode. Please merge.

Djsleepy

Sorry mods. I couldn't figure out how to insert quotes in edit mode. Please merge.
That IMO is THE MOST IMPORTANT ORING!!!!!!! I go thru 30+ stems a day and with me the inserting and removing over and over again can cause it to.slightly shift and affect performance. Its super easy to realign , just .loosen bolt on bottom and adjust lid until you can runo one of your fingers all the way around inside at top where stem goes( pls do not stick finger on to the hot oven, just the first digit) without any protrusions and you are gold! Nice pic!

Vaporific

A picture is worth a thousand words and that one is a Mona Lisa for this vape. Ok, that and P. 187. This depicts the oring sitting atop the glass cylinder under the top metal plate. All orings with this vape are critical - unless you don’t use the cooling unit at all and can disregard the small ones.

And speaking of Tinymight… it’s almost time! :). Cheers! :peace:

Update:

My replacement unit and glass arrived yesterday undamaged and i have been running it with the WPA through my Mong and I like it very much.
I know have also a second broken tinymight at home and didn't get any information on if and how to send it back, how was this handled for you?

With this good a vape I might have to order all the needed glass piece and tinker me together a second one somehow :D

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
That IMO is THE MOST IMPORTANT ORING!!!!!!! I go thru 30+ stems a day and with me the inserting and removing over and over again can cause it to.slightly shift and affect performance. Its super easy to realign , just .loosen bolt on bottom and adjust lid until you can runo one of your fingers all the way around inside at top where stem goes( pls do not stick finger on to the hot oven, just the first digit) without any protrusions and you are gold! Nice pic!
U’r avatar reminds earthling’s of SNOW WHITE?
I was watching a YouTube clip of stand-up & da TINY would be a decent pairing avec me EXPRESSO?

Vaporific

Slightly tightened the Torx screw last night as there was a gradual loosening over time and I could feel a little wobble with the top and bottom metal plates. Also, my haptic motor got briefly stuck too and a few careful bangs on my palm (without a stem inserted) did the trick. Tighten the screw may have also helped.

Indeed, my TM will go in for a overhaul soon: sanding and cleaning the inside completely, as well as the usual external cleaning areas which I do regularly. Now that I have the sandpaper I need I just need to carve out some time for this. TGIF to all! :peace:

NimChimpsky

Been going through water a little more with the TM lately, I'm typically a dry guy. This thing is such a beast through a bubbler/bong. I like taking a first hit around 4 on demand, quick stir and a second session mode hit around 6 with a temp boost halfway through. Man, this vape does fucking damage.

I taught my gf how to clean her(my) Mighty CU for a change and the process frustrated her so much that I think shes gonna start using the TM exclusively 😂

Edit: oh btw @farmerpalmersnt meant to comment the other day, that laser engraving is SO sick! Would love to know a little about the process :D you might have a nice side hustle on your hands here lol

Last edited:

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
fellow Tinymight owners.

I have some more information on the lovely spiked stems Nicholas can make. I have provided details on the great j hooks he has made me for using the tinymight and other vapes within the j hook thread but these stems are just for the tinymight....

Background: Whilst searching for a stem for my tinymight I found this:
https://www.vaporisateur.net/tuyaux...ymight-giant-stem-refroidisseur-de-vapeur.htm

nothing ventured I thought. But when it arrived I received a spiked version. On enquiring, Nicholas, the owner, explained they were developing a new stem for the tinymight and would I like to try this one.

Sure I said and it was fantastic. I immediately encouraged him to make more and advertise them better as i thought there might be demand!
IMG_20210719_135654929.jpg

Having used this stem continuously for a couple on months I found occasionally, especially after cleaning, an overly enthusiastic draw could suck the basket screen up making a mess. Whilst rare and very difficult to do after a little use when the resin holds the basket in place, it warranted a slight design mod.
So I asked Nicholas to put a spike 1.5 cm up the stem to hold the basket in place.

IMG_20210719_135647442.jpg
This works very well and an added bonus is when cleaning the basket cannot be forces further up the stem. The downside is I cannot adjust my load to be bigger....

These stems are priced at 24.90 euros for basket screen or no basket screen:

IMG_20210719_135619687.jpg

apologies for the photos. If additional are required, please let me know.

Quality. I think they are great, either version. They are relatively thick and robust. I reckon a short drop on say wood or carpet and with some luck they will survive. I no longer use the stock stems as these are vastly superior. Only the j hooks perhaps offer better cooling but easier to drop etc. I use these whilst our and about with no issues.

How to buy.
Hmmmm. Ok, Nicholas is getting on top of this but things are a little slow at the moment.
He will be stocking on both Amazon US and UK. The US site is up but not stocked at the moment. UK will be ready in a week or so due to vat complexity with brexit.

However, if you want one now, or you want to register interest, you can send a request to:

customglass@vaporisateur.net

Nicholas (French) speaks perfect English so no translate required.

And Nicholas can get back to you.
He can send now direct to USA or UK at postage costs of 10e and 5e respectively although via Amazon postage will be free.

France shuts down for August but Nicholas is keen to get going and he would like to get an idea of potential demand if he is to send stock to Amazon.

If you are interested or want one now, please do send Nicholas a note.

No commitment needed now but he would like some stock ready before August shut down and by the start of September he should have Amazon fully available. So any input he would really appreciate.

Nicholas is keen to get more involved in glass making for vapes having been involved for many years, and encourages feedback. So if you have any suggestions, send them directly to Nicholas.

Just to note. I have nothing to do with Nicholas apart from a shared interest in glass and vapes. I have paid for my glassware but I have only paid cost, not full retail.
All details above are of course subject to change. I have merely repeated information Nicholas gave me and I have no influence over his products or prices. In other words, please don't shoot the messenger :D :brow:

I hope these items are of interest and I'm pleased as punch with mine but I cannot intervene on anyone's part.

I'm particularly chuffed that in Europe we have access to someone who can hopefully provide the quality and variety that has been more readily available for America but more challenging here.....

Happy to address and general questions about the functionality etc.

bon courage !

Last edited:

Lazytechnician

fellow Tinymight owners.

I have some more information on the lovely spiked stems Nicholas can make. I have provided details on the great j hooks he has made me for using the tinymight and other vapes within the j hook thread but these stems are just for the tinymight....

Background: Whilst searching for a stem for my tinymight I found this:
https://www.vaporisateur.net/tuyaux...ymight-giant-stem-refroidisseur-de-vapeur.htm

nothing ventured I thought. But when it arrived I received a spiked version. On enquiring, Nicholas, the owner, explained they were developing a new stem for the tinymight and would I like to try this one.

Sure I said and it was fantastic. I immediately encouraged him to make more and advertise them better as i thought there might be demand!
View attachment 10469

Having used this stem continuously for a couple on months I found occasionally, especially after cleaning, an overly enthusiastic draw could suck the basket screen up making a mess. Whilst rare and very difficult to do after a little use when the resin holds the basket in place, it warranted a slight design mod.
So I asked Nicholas to put a spike 1.5 cm up the stem to hold the basket in place.

View attachment 10470
This works very well and an added bonus is when cleaning the basket cannot be forces further up the stem. The downside is I cannot adjust my load to be bigger....

These stems are priced at 24.90 euros for basket screen or no basket screen:

View attachment 10471

apologies for the photos. If additional are required, please let me know.

Quality. I think they are great, either version. They are relatively thick and robust. I reckon a short drop on say wood or carpet and with some luck they will survive. I no longer use the stock stems as these are vastly superior. Only the j hooks perhaps offer better cooling but easier to drop etc. I use these whilst our and about with no issues.

How to buy.
Hmmmm. Ok, Nicholas is getting on top of this but things are a little slow at the moment.
He will be stocking on both Amazon US and UK. The US site is up but not stocked at the moment. UK will be ready in a week or so due to vat complexity with brexit.

However, if you want one now, or you want to register interest, you can send a request to:

customglass@vaporisateur.net

Nicholas (French) speaks perfect English so no translate required.

And Nicholas can get back to you.
He can send now direct to USA or UK at postage costs of 10e and 5e respectively although via Amazon postage will be free.

France shuts down for August but Nicholas is keen to get going and he would like to get an idea of potential demand if he is to send stock to Amazon.

If you are interested or want one now, please do send Nicholas a note.

No commitment needed now but he would like some stock ready before August shut down and by the start of September he should have Amazon fully available. So any input he would really appreciate.

Nicholas is keen to get more involved in glass making for vapes having been involved for many years, and encourages feedback. So if you have any suggestions, send them directly to Nicholas.

Just to note. I have nothing to do with Nicholas apart from a shared interest in glass and vapes. I have paid for my glassware but I have only paid cost, not full retail.
All details above are of course subject to change. I have merely repeated information Nicholas gave me and I have no influence over his products or prices. In other words, please don't shoot the messenger :D :brow:

I hope these items are of interest and I'm pleased as punch with mine but I cannot intervene on anyone's part.

I'm particularly chuffed that in Europe we have access to someone who can hopefully provide the quality and variety that has been more readily available for America but more challenging here.....

Happy to address and general questions about the functionality etc.

bon courage
Ooooh very exciting!

How does it look in the tinymight?

Top Bottom