TinyMight / TM 2

sesh732

Imaginable
I got a shipping notice from TM on may 5 but no tracking info. Couldn't locate tracking in my account on the website. Any ideas how I can track my package? I think it's DHL destination east coast usa

sesh732,
Reactions: BigJr48

2minTurkish

Hey, anyone know where I can get rimless basket screens that are SLIGHTLY wider and deeper than the TM ones. Something like the RBT rimless basket screens I think? I figured out that the stems from vigreaux stems 508 Phineas fit the TM but the TM rimless basket screens are too small.

sesh732

Imaginable
I got a shipping notice from TM on may 5 but no tracking info. Couldn't locate tracking in my account on the website. Any ideas how I can track my package? I think it's DHL destination east coast usa
Quoting myself, too late to edit the post. For anyone in the same situation, I found a recent reddit thread where someone suggested tracking by seller's reference number at the DHL website. I entered the order number, date range, and destination and now I have tracking info!

scooterboy

Muppet, not moped.
Mine is out for delivery 🤗 super excited to give this a go, what’s a relative temp range for the dial? I haven’t been able to find a chart
That's because it varies depending on the power system you're plugging into. My usable range could be 3-5 while yours could be 6-8.

There have been some temperature tables posted but you're better off with trial and error IMO.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I think I culled this from old posts:

TM Temp Steps
Step F C
0.5 250 121
1.0 261 127
1.5 272 133
2.0 283 139
2.5 294 146
3.0 305 152
3.5 316 158
4.0 327 164
4.5 338 170
5.0 349 176
5.5 360 182
6.0 371 188
6.5 382 194
7.0 393 201
7.5 404 207
8.0 415 213
8.5 426 219
9.0 437 225
9.5 448 231
10.0 459 237

I’ll continue in the 3-4.5 range without nuts and washers. Maybe I am nuts, lol. Honestly, without them, the CU was SOOOO easy to clean the first time without them. My 15 month TM honeymoon continues :D :peace:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hey, anyone know where I can get rimless basket screens that are SLIGHTLY wider and deeper than the TM ones. Something like the RBT rimless basket screens I think? I figured out that the stems from vigreaux stems 508 Phineas fit the TM but the TM rimless basket screens are too small.

Unfortunately those old RBT screens are not really available as far as I know, you can search old RBT retailers to see if they might have any though, otherwise get the ones from Delta 3D Studios or Alan at Toasty Top (have to email him), they both sell rimless basket screens sized for 18 mm stems.

I also noticed my Phineas RBT vigreux stem fits backwards in my TM, but I never tried it because the vigreux spikes are facing the wrong direction for cooling the vapor... As the stem is designed to be used with 18 mm male vapes... I also don't like using 18 mm male as my mouthpiece, personally, though it might be cool to get a 18f to 18f adapter to use TM wpa with the vigreux stem in proper orientation... Until there's real TM ones.

Mine is out for delivery 🤗 super excited to give this a go, what’s a relative temp range for the dial? I haven’t been able to find a chart

Congrats! Yeah the chart is in here, see above, but just try it out at like level four first, although some people say five or six, I say four though then go up and down from there to get a sense of how it is for you... Also could depend on the stems and how you are loading etc. Don't forget the initial cleaning!

Shit Snacks

@Shit Snacks Does the direction of the cooling nips make a big difference? Is it that the air will have less resistance coming through the stem? I also got the female 19mm vigreux from vgoodiez so I will be try that with my RBT short stem with some 6mm rubies in it as well.

Hahaha they are not nips! They are spikes, indents, or dimples dammit!! :lol: :rant:

And yes they make a big difference, that is the whole point of the vigreux style spike pattern, they are pointed down towards the air flow to cool it down more effectively... Likely it still does something backwards, but it is counter productive, you know?

Awesome that you got the female version, that is best to use with the TM, although the mouthpiece is a bit wide... Would be pretty crazy with rubies in it as well! May affect the draw etc. Mouthpiece to seal them in?

I have not tried cooling rubies in my TM yet but I am liking them with my TP80 and male J-Hook so far! And I have more from vgoodiez now to set up a TM cooling stem with that ditanium mouthpiece...

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Hahaha they are not nips! They are spikes, indents, or dimples dammit!! :lol: :rant:

And yes they make a big difference, that is the whole point of the vigreux style spike pattern, they are pointed down towards the air flow to cool it down more effectively... Likely it still does something backwards, but it is counter productive, you know?

Awesome that you got the female version, that is best to use with the TM, although the mouthpiece is a bit wide... Would be pretty crazy with rubies in it as well! May affect the draw etc. Mouthpiece to seal them in?

I have not tried cooling rubies in my TM yet but I am liking them with my TP80 and male J-Hook so far! And I have more from vgoodiez now to set up a TM cooling stem with that ditanium mouthpiece...

what if the areola have really pointing been in the wrong direction this entire time... and the old wrong is the new right

Shit Snacks

@Shit Snacks i have some 3mm boros in a vigreaux that i use in my Splinter Z and that DEF affects the draw but im thinking the 6mm ones wont be as restrictive because they will have less surface area.

Oh yeah my dude, get yourself some 6 mm, even 8 mm could work I think in the female tube, I have a mix of 4 mm and 6 mm I am working with now after discovering the 3 mm were way too small for me in this use (going to swap them into my G43 instead)

2minTurkish

@Shit Snacks sooo yea... the 6mm rubies are totally unnecessary in the RBT short stem with the 19mm f vigreaux stem. I didnt really appreciate how big it was in comparison to the vigreaux stems I have for the Splinter Z. I can damn near cache a bowl in 1 hit. I think i might just keep the rubies in there to double as a quick on the go option as well as using with other pieces... but yea in comparison to what that thick ass glass does, those rubies probably dont do much. I can't wait to he comes out with his official TM stems.

jasp3r

The woody taste is the only thing I don't like about it. Anyone have any clue how to get rid of that?

jasp3r,

Shit Snacks

The woody taste is the only thing I don't like about it. Anyone have any clue how to get rid of that?

Yeah the fresh taste will fade over time, since it was my second one I was able to clean it and then let it sit out disassembled for a few days before first use so it was freshly cleaned and aired out before I even began using it, then it faded pretty quick after some use... Just power through!

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Have this arriving today I hope:

Not sure if I've wasted 17 euros but we shall see. Made here in France so at the very least helping the local economy.

My favourite currently is using the ditanium mouthpiece (genius suggestion. I'm using crafty o rings as the TM ones were a bit loose on my tightest TM stem) with a j hook.
It really cools it but I'm worried about dropping something (perhaps a clip would help?) or loosing the d tip when outside so wondered if this might work... We shall see.
Regardless, this tinymight rocks....

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
Unfortunately those old RBT screens are not really available as far as I know, you can search old RBT retailers to see if they might have any though, otherwise get the ones from Delta 3D Studios or Alan at Toasty Top (have to email him), they both sell rimless basket screens sized for 18 mm stems.

I also noticed my Phineas RBT vigreux stem fits backwards in my TM, but I never tried it because the vigreux spikes are facing the wrong direction for cooling the vapor... As the stem is designed to be used with 18 mm male vapes... I also don't like using 18 mm male as my mouthpiece, personally, though it might be cool to get a 18f to 18f adapter to use TM wpa with the vigreux stem in proper orientation... Until there's real TM ones.

Congrats! Yeah the chart is in here, see above, but just try it out at like level four first, although some people say five or six, I say four though then go up and down from there to get a sense of how it is for you... Also could depend on the stems and how you are loading etc. Don't forget the initial cleaning!
Oh shit what was I supposed to clean? 🥴

roger plywood

Just ordered some of these in 100mm length and 200mm just to see if they're any good for back up stems :tup:
OD 16mm, 1.8mm thickness

£4.05 | 5pcs High borosilicate glass tube,O.D. 16mm,Thk. 1.5mm/1.8mm,Full length 200mm/250mm/300mm,High temperature resistant glass tube https://a.aliexpress.com/_mLMiQpp
These have turned up, they all fit perfectly in the Tinymight. The internal diameter is a little bigger than the standard stem, but with a basket screen in place they work fine.
A 200mm stem is as ludicrous as it sounds :lol:

2minTurkish

All the metal parts! Also typically a good idea to clean new glass before first use... I didn't do this on my first one, but yeah when you clean a new TM, with an iso dampened q-tip, you discover the dirty that was there...

I think TM stepped up their QA @Shit Snacks. I took your advice and cleaned all the metal and glass parts when I got mine and aside from some aluminum oxide residue on the threads of the cap and stem holder, it was pretty damn clean.

JoeyB

Thanks everyone for your many contributions!!

Just wanted to pop in to say I recalibrated my TM today with great success. I have actually accidentally entered the calibration mode many times (3x now) and I believe the last time I actually turned the calibration down (the led was blue) and I have now set it to 6 which IIRC was green. I also broke it down and gave the battery and connections a wipe down.

The main reason I broke it down & recalibrated was that a good deal of my bowls were very green and it just didn't seem right. Fingers crossed.

mpaulc

Thanks everyone for your many contributions!!

Just wanted to pop in to say I recalibrated my TM today with great success. I have actually accidentally entered the calibration mode many times (3x now) and I believe the last time I actually turned the calibration down (the led was blue) and I have now set it to 6 which IIRC was green. I also broke it down and gave the battery and connections a wipe down.

The main reason I broke it down & recalibrated was that a good deal of my bowls were very green and it just didn't seem right. Fingers crossed.
Fascinating! I’m afraid my TM isn’t feeling so well these days. I start at 8, get a tiny amount of vapor, and then follow w one or two vaporless hits at 10. The herb is indeed very very dark brown afterward, and —well — it works. But the lack of vapor and necessary high temps remain pretty unromantic. Any thoughts?

mpaulc,
  • Sad
Reactions: dimmusp

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Fascinating! I’m afraid my TM isn’t feeling so well these days. I start at 8, get a tiny amount of vapor, and then follow w one or two vaporless hits at 10. The herb is indeed very very dark brown afterward, and —well — it works. But the lack of vapor and necessary high temps remain pretty unromantic. Any thoughts?

If the herb is visually seeming to be extracted (dark dark brown would indicate that to me) I would think either your CU/Stem has gotten pretty clogged or possibly the herb itself doesn't have much vapor to offer.

Have you tried cleaning and/or changing up the herb since you started noticing it? Lack of power IMO would result in light herb

Top Bottom