TinyMight / TM 2

lordpilko

angular ocelot

I bought the multi size one. Now trying to get hold of TM to cancel the extra cooling I bought (thinking it goes in the wpa) but be easier said than done.

On another note. Do we need to celebrate the page number of this thread? 🎉😁
a spare cooling unit comes in handy anyway. they can gunk up pretty quick and if you have a spare you can use one while the other is being cleaned.

justcametomind

Medical certification doesn't meat jack squat imo unless someone needs to buy a medically approved device for whatever reason. There doesn't seem to be extensive testing done, at least in Canada, or the Volcano Hybrid would have never passed with all the issues at launch (and the odd user who still has issues) with the dust and melting plastic chambers. I think most of the popular vapes would pass a medical certification if they went through the process but I imagine the cost is very high.

I don't find the Mighty extracts better than the Tinymight by any means in fact if anything I'd say the Tinymight gets me higher because I can extract faster. Stirring is just a must if you want better AVB consistency but that doesn't hold as much weight to me.

Medical certification or not, the Mighty doesn’t leave any scorching on top of the weed under any circumstance, the TM does. That’s a sign of better extraction on the Mighty. You may get higher also because Tm gets closer to combustion (and can achieve combustion, Mighty doesn’t). That’s something I suspect happening also with the Dynavaps and that’s imho why people seems to get higher.
Big companies are facilitated but I doubt a vaporizer who can leave black o rings on top of weed can get a medical certification.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Medical certification or not, the Mighty doesn’t leave any scorching on top of the weed under any circumstance, the TM does. That’s a sign of better extraction on the Mighty. You may get higher also because Tm gets closer to combustion (and can achieve combustion, Mighty doesn’t). That’s something I suspect happening also with the Dynavaps and that’s imho why people seems to get higher.

I disagree, because I find the tinymight more effective extracting at lower temps than the mighty, such temps where there is no risk of scorch regardless. Also TM has more than twice as much power (wattage) compared to the Mighty for one thing... And well, their "medical certification" is arbitrary imo

Last edited:

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Big companies are facilitated but I doubt a vaporizer who can leave black o rings on top of weed can get a medical certification.
Have mighty, crafty + and tinymight. For what it's worth, mighty now retired and crafty comes out only when the TM is impractical. The TM hits harder and gets me higher faster than the s&b vapes. I find no need to stir, rarely get dark rings, esp if temp stepping and my avb is just the colour I like. And on top of this I can change my batteries. I need a spare TM I think....

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I'm pretty sure that the older units only flashed red.
Yes. Got my TM in March ‘20 and I only see red, not green or blue or fuchsia. I guess the newer ones have green.

I disagree, because I find the tinymight more effective extracting at lower temps than the mighty, such temps where there is no risk of scorch regardless.
For several weeks now I’ve been using the cooling unit without the nuts & washers and on relatively lower temps too - natively of course with the stock short stem. Love it! Extraction is still very good, vapor is understandably lighter and wispy-er but the effect is about the same. Also I’m feeling a bit better too in the lungs (I’m not a medical user and long time rec user who’d been combusting until about 8 years ago when discovered vapes. While I’ll never say never, perhaps to be social though the current pandemic climate keeps everyone from sharing and group sessions, I try to avoid combusting and haven’t in a couple of years.). Love the extended taste with the TM on the low temp side of things. Also I’m stretching herb a bit more too which isn’t a bad thing but not a factor. The Tinymight is always incredible now matter how I use it. I’m still using the original stem oring too after 15 months, lol. And speaking of which, now that I just re-certified my tech certification for work it’s time to spend a little time with my favorite vape, the Tinymight. Weekend regards to all. :peace:

Shit Snacks

Have mighty, crafty + and tinymight. For what it's worth, mighty now retired and crafty comes out only when the TM is impractical. The TM hits harder and gets me higher faster than the s&b vapes. I find no need to stir, rarely get dark rings, esp if temp stepping and my avb is just the colour I like. And on top of this I can change my batteries. I need a spare TM I think....

Totally :nod: and welcome to FC by the way!!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Medical certification or not, the Mighty doesn’t leave any scorching on top of the weed under any circumstance, the TM does. That’s a sign of better extraction on the Mighty
Honestly I can't imagine why anyone would choose something so limited. If a vape is incapable of combusting I am not interested. Many strains need more heat than others and most concentrates certainly do. The heat has to be adjustable, of course, but there also needs to be enough of it for anything I may wish to vape. If it CAN'T combust one may leave a lot of the goodness in the ABV. I don't want to do that. I tend to want to wring it out completely.

Last edited:

Ted Striker

HI TinyMight brothers!

I was cleaning my TM today and a thin blue washer popped out. I looked at the teardown picson page 187 and dont see it. Note, this is not the orange washer on top of the glass tube. Not sure if it popped out from the oven side or the battery side. Could it be a new washer being used as I got mine maybe around 3 months ago. Thanks for the help!
PSKzsa1.jpg

Ted Striker,
Reactions: BigJr48

Shit Snacks

HI TinyMight brothers!

I was cleaning my TM today and a thin blue washer popped out. I looked at the teardown picson page 187 and dont see it. Note, this is not the orange washer on top of the glass tube. Not sure if it popped out from the oven side or the battery side. Could it be a new washer being used as I got mine maybe around 3 months ago. Thanks for the help!
PSKzsa1.jpg

Looks like the one that goes beneath the top plate between it and the glass tube, that is behind the metal tube which is sealed with the orange o-ring and metal ring within the top plate... So did you remove your top plate to do a deep clean? That really should not be necessary, I've never done it and personally would never recommend it... But anyway the o-ring there has been clear on some units and black on others and blue on others so looks like you have a blue one and that is where it goes! There were several posts here with photos pointing out where it is in the TM, maybe someone else has it handy?

Ted Striker

Yup, thanks for confirming and already got it back in. I did not remove the plate but I was using a little alcohol on a paper towel and guess it got caught and popped out. Thanks again for confirming and the quick response! I was able to get it back in without taking top plate off.
JWFfw36.jpg

Shit Snacks

Yup, thanks for confirming and already got it back in. I did not remove the plate but I was using a little alcohol on a paper towel and guess it got caught and popped out. Thanks again for confirming and the quick response! I was able to get it back in without taking top plate off.
JWFfw36.jpg

Oh interesting, had no idea it could pop out without the top plate removed! That makes sense why more people have had issues perhaps... Nice that you were able to get it back in the same way! Quick easy fix :tup:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Yup as I was scared I would have to take off the top plate to put it back and was not looking forward to it. Easy fix is much better :D
This happened to me once too. If you twist the glass cylinder - which I DONT RECOMMEND DOING - and accidentally did while attempting the dzoinp heater screen mod last year, it popped out. It was so stretchy and curly I had trouble getting it back in with the top plate on. And I gave up and requested a few with an accessory order I was placing anyway. I didn’t want to disassemble my TM at the time so I went without one for several weeks until I got the new ones. But yes, the oring can dislodge if not careful. I haven’t had the issue since though I have disassembled my TM since then - I just seated the oring on top of the glass cylinder with the top plate off and sandwiched everything together with the Torx screw. Voila! I have large fingers so it’s a bit difficult for me to get that sucker back in with the top plate on. But that oring is vital, that’s for sure! :peace:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
4 feet onto concrete for mine and besides a little dent in the end cap there was no damage. I wouldn't want to do it again but there's been a few users here that have dropped and have been ok. Glass is always a weak point though, I definitely agree with that.
And let's not forget that in case of breakage the glass liner is available as a →spare part, so there's no need to panic. But the number of TM owners who had to purchase said liner seems to be low.

On another note. Do we need to celebrate the page number of this thread? 🎉

We do. 🎆🎉🎖️🚀

purepotstill

I disagree, because I find the tinymight more effective extracting at lower temps than the mighty, such temps where there is no risk of scorch regardless. Also TM has more than twice as much power (wattage) compared to the Mighty for one thing... And well, their "medical certification" is arbitrary imo
These recent on demand convection vapes seem way more efficient than the old conduction/session ones to me. Had an Arizer Solo 2 and it never hit me as hard as the TM. Tbh, I feel sometimes the TM (or the P80) hits me too hard... I'm an old daily smoker, but usually sensible so I never built a big tolerance. With these beasts, even 0.1g is enough to get me totally baked. These times, I only vape two 0.1g bowls a day, one after work, and the other later in the evening, and that's plenty enough for me. Needed at least twice to get that high with the Solo2.

jasp3r

My December 2019 unit never flashed green before going red (before it went back for repairs anyway). My 2020 unit always flashes green before it goes red. I'm pretty sure that the older units only flashed red.
Just got mine last week. Only flashes red

NimChimpsky

This device fuckin rocks. A couple months in and I find my appreciation for it grows the more I use it. Battery just died right as I was ending the final hit of my bowl, love that perfect timing. Really a joy to use, still kicking myself for not jumping in sooner!

Last edited:
Top Bottom