TinyMight / TM 2

trevytrev

Happy little clouds
For sure.. This doesn't make sense to me because they theoretically have the same output power but I swear my TM hits slightly harder with the P28.. like I am getting AVB at 7 with a full P28 that I would normally get at 8 with a full P26. Has anyone else noticed this? I guess I need to pull the multimeter out..

I got some P28 and I swear they punch harder but it might just be my imagination!! They definitely are lasting longer than the P26 though.

fogbank

What has the community experience been with the customer service? I sent info@tinymight.com an email on 4/21
saying

They told me to unscrew it and to mess with the motor contacts. I did that and my unit still doesn't work saying

I messed around with it some more and I got it to work and then it almost combusted again and I asked what I needed to do next I've gotten no response only silence.

Has anyone else had this experience with their customer service?
I received my first TM in December 2019, and ordered/received by second TM in June 2020.

I emailed CS at TinyMight on 4/2/21 to let them know that my first unit was not producing the same amount of heat as when I received it. It would barely produce vapor at 6, and would barely turn the herb brownish at 9 or 10. When I first got it I got decent vapor at 6, which usually left a dark ring in the ABV (something I'm not too concerned about). I tried cleaning the underside of the top plate and placing an aluminum shim under the metal contact strip. This made no difference in the performance. Since this was an OG unit there was no temp adjustment menu available.

They instructed me to send it in, which I did on 4/9/21. I received it back on 4/27/21. I'm not sure if it's the same unit, but it was definitely upgraded. It now produces big clouds at 6 - so much so that I started using it on 4 because I was worried about combustion. I can tell that the circuit board was either replaced or had a firmware update (if that's even possible), because it now flashes green briefly before turning red when I turn it on. Previously it would only show red lights.

My experience with CS at TinyMight was definitely a positive one :)

sesh732

Imaginable
Just ordered a TM, excited to try it. Got the WPA and the extra long stem plus some dosing capsules and extra screens. There's a lot of info and I've only read about 30 pages of this thread, but what else do I need/want? I think I will use mostly through glass pieces with and without water. Do some setups or screen configurations minimize charring? I'm not a newbie but have never used a TM before (I've owned dynavap, pax, splinter, vleaf, vapor genie, grasshopper og to name a few).

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Because you have a splinter you probably have some RBT stems. They are what I use to connect my TMs to water. They are perfect for it, especially the short ones. I haven't tried a TM WPA so I don't know if they have an advantage over RBT stems other than the graduated connection that allows for a 14mm connection to glass.

sesh732

Imaginable
Because you have a splinter you probably have some RBT stems. They are what I use to connect my TMs to water. They are perfect for it, especially the short ones. I haven't tried a TM WPA so I don't know if they have an advantage over RBT stems other than the graduated connection that allows for a 14mm connection to glass.
I hope I have one, sold my splinter and lots of stems in the great VAS purge of '20. To clarify, your splinter stem is in the TM backwards with the ground glass pointing away from the TM into the 14mm joint on your glass rig right?

ezpz

Got the WPA and the extra long stem plus some dosing capsules and extra screens. There's a lot of info and I've only read about 30 pages of this thread, but what else do I need/want?
Extra batteries and a good charger. Molicel P26a's seem to be the fave on this thread (me included). But the P28's are looking like the new top dog.

lordpilko

Has anyone used the official tiny might dosing capsule? I bought two. But it's a very tight fit in the stem and will not fall out on its own. You have to push the whole cooling unit to push the capsule out. Then you have to push the cooling unit the other way so it's back in its place in order to get the dosing capsule in again. Doesn't seem a good design. Or am I doing something wrong.

angular ocelot

tinymights own 18mm wpa, not the graduated one but the one that can fit a cooling unit, is better than the rbt one. the rbt one has a sort of internal lip at the end to be heated which makes changing screens and cleaning a bit more awkward and also takes up a lot of heat.
theres not much in it, i used my rbt stem fine until i got my official one but the official straight 18mm is better.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
your splinter stem is in the TM backwards with the ground glass pointing away from the TM into the 14mm joint on your glass rig right?
As @androponic points out, the RBT stems are 18mm. If you want to use them with 14mm glass you will need a converter. That may be the upside to using TM's own WPA. Most of my glass is 18mm so they work fine for me. I don't know what the "internal lip" referred to in the above post is but my RBT stems work great. Can you show us a pic?
RBT-Stems.jpg

Last edited:

lordpilko

can anyone recommend a nice piece of glass I can get in the UK that is good quality and reasonably portable that works well with the TM

lordpilko,

MonkeyTime

are the dosing caps supposed to just fly around in the stems with no resistance to falling out? finally tried it out and it flew into my mouth on a gentle inhale lmaooo

I'm not sure what stem you're using it with, but it should be below the CU on the stock set up, no way to get to your mouth. On others, such as RBT stems, you'd have to block it with something. As for fit, I have two OEM and a host from many other vapes, they all fit different in different glass.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
I'm not sure what stem you're using it with, but it should be below the CU on the stock set up, no way to get to your mouth. On others, such as RBT stems, you'd have to block it with something. As for fit, I have two OEM and a host from many other vapes, they all fit different in different glass.
i was hoping to just use it by itself ill have to throw a basket screen in there I guess, not really feeling the dosing caps so far

stonedmallone

F in the chat for your boy. dhl says package was delivered and signed by me, except it never was and truck never even came. this is a tough L for me, was really looking forward to this bad boy. my tinymight is out there somewhere, hopefully someone else is enjoying it :(. don't know if i am more upset at not having the vape or being out $300 more.

Last edited:

west-elec

are the dosing caps supposed to just fly around in the stems with no resistance to falling out? finally tried it out and it flew into my mouth on a gentle inhale lmaooo
Has anyone used the official tiny might dosing capsule? I bought two. But it's a very tight fit in the stem and will not fall out on its own. You have to push the whole cooling unit to push the capsule out. Then you have to push the cooling unit the other way so it's back in its place in order to get the dosing capsule in again. Doesn't seem a good design. Or am I doing something wrong.
2 opposite experiences a couple of posts apart, shows the variability of glass. If you 2 swap stems it should work out fine.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
F in the chat for your boy. dhl says package was delivered and signed by me, except it never was and truck never even came. this is a tough L for me, was really looking forward to this bad boy. my tinymight is out there somewhere, hopefully someone else is enjoying it :(. don't know if i am more upset at not having the vape or being out $300 more.

Hold out hope, I did not have to sign for mine because of covid, possible they marked it delivered ahead of actually delivering it, that happens sometimes, USPS will do that and not deliver until the next day pretty often... Good luck, regardless you're not going to be out $300 I wouldn't think, I'm sure you will be covered by DHL or TM or both!

My TinyMight just arrived today. Is there a recommended first clean/burn off method?

Yeah wipe everything metal down with iso dampened qtip, unscrew the top ring to get to the metal tube and screen below, be careful taking note of the order of things get put back together. No real need for a burn-off, you can try setting it to level 6 and heating it up, without anything loaded, even with it taken apart as I described, just once is fine. The glass stem and cooling unit you maybe want to do more of a deep clean on, all in all pretty quick and simple!

stonedmallone

Hold out hope, I did not have to sign for mine because of covid, possible they marked it delivered ahead of actually delivering it, that happens sometimes, USPS will do that and not deliver until the next day pretty often... Good luck, regardless you're not going to be out $300 I wouldn't think, I'm sure you will be covered by DHL or TM or both!

Yeah wipe everything metal down with iso dampened qtip, unscrew the top ring to get to the metal tube and screen below, be careful taking note of the order of things get put back together. No real need for a burn-off, you can try setting it to level 6 and heating it up, without anything loaded, even with it taken apart as I described, just once is fine. The glass stem and cooling unit you maybe want to do more of a deep clean on, all in all pretty quick and simple!
they said it was delivered last week and then after looking into it, said it was delivered successfully. I don't have much hope, but we will see

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Dosing capsules can fit tight or loose depending on the stem variables of the thickness of the glass. Tight fitting stems offer better punch in the hit, loose stems offer a more subdued hit but can be easily swapped out without screwing with the cooling unit. That's my experience as I have both types of stems.

I might have to agree with @angular ocelot about the tinymight 18 wpa not stealing as much heat, my avb seems darker at the same temperature vs the rbt stem but I won't know for sure until I finish staining and reassemble my tinymight which I know inside out instead of using my mom's.

fogbank

Mine have always (I think) flashed green before going red. I say "I think" because I have adjusted the temp range on my first unit and I can't be sure it did that before I made the change. My second unit has always done it.
My December 2019 unit never flashed green before going red (before it went back for repairs anyway). My 2020 unit always flashes green before it goes red. I'm pretty sure that the older units only flashed red.

Top Bottom