TinyMight / TM 2

Vaporware

Just received the 18mm adapter direct from Tinymight and big disappointment : it won't fit in. It's bigger than the metal ring tightening the o-ring. Could use the adapter without it though, but don't think it's normal... Will have to contact the maker.

Have emailed the maker :

Hello,

just received the 18mm adapter I've ordered you for my Tinymight. But it won't fit in. The adapter is slightly larger than the metal ring tightening the silicon o-ring, so I just can't pass it through. It's a micron size affair, but it's unusable nonetheless.

Have you got a solution for me ?

Kind Regards,

Now waiting for en answer, will see what he's got for me.

Hopefully theyā€™ll understand, but if they donā€™t get it you might want to simplify your English a little.

Things like ā€œmicron size affairā€ and ā€œitā€™s unusable nonethelessā€ may be difficult for them to understand since they donā€™t know English as well as you do, and even a translation program could give confusing results from phrases like those.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
You didn't hear mine... :rofl:
No but...
...you got that down :lol:.

The honeymoon without the cooling unit nuts & washers continues. Iā€™m getting really nice taste longer at lower temps, starting @ 3 and ending @ 4, taking 2-3 draws per session. Iā€™ve squeezed a few extra draws out of a few loads too. Vapor however is light and wispy and not near what I was doing with the full CU starting @ 5. I will say the effect is very good at the low end too so thereā€™s no shame in that. I do think my TM doesnā€™t work as well below 5 for this reason since I donā€™t get decent vapor below this even with a full CU. More analysis is needed of course. No matter the TM still rocks in my book! :peace:

Fillmore2

Just received the 18mm adapter direct from Tinymight and big disappointment : it won't fit in. It's bigger than the metal ring tightening the o-ring. Could use the adapter without it though, but don't think it's normal... Will have to contact the maker.

Have emailed the maker :

Hello,

just received the 18mm adapter I've ordered you for my Tinymight. But it won't fit in. The adapter is slightly larger than the metal ring tightening the silicon o-ring, so I just can't pass it through. It's a micron size affair, but it's unusable nonetheless.

Have you got a solution for me ?

Kind Regards,

Now waiting for en answer, will see what he's got for me.
Greetings,
Received my TM yesterday & have the same issue with the 18mm adapter. Caliper / micrometer confirms that the 18mm adapter is bigger than the TM stem. I'll be following your situation to see how to best handle this with TM.

A tip of the cap to mod's & contributors of this site. AWESOME resource for vaping devices & accessories. Many thanks to all!

Fillmore2

Djsleepy

420 GIF

purepotstill

Greetings,
Received my TM yesterday & have the same issue with the 18mm adapter. Caliper / micrometer confirms that the 18mm adapter is bigger than the TM stem. I'll be following your situation to see how to best handle this with TM.
Contacted him yesterday afternoon, waiting for an answer. Will come back here when received.

if your water tool isnt fitting, loosen the ring where it goes in.

Well, you can't. It just can't pass through the metal ring. Only way to use it seems to remove the metal ring. It will take out the o-ring when you put the stem out, but it should work. Might give it a try tonight.

Djsleepy

I have noticed that the 3 in 1 WPA and 18mm WPA are slightly bigger than the stems that come with unit. Mine fit silver ring , but had to adjust silver ring to fit tighter WPAā€™s. So I dedicated one unit to stock stems and one to WPAā€™s, problem solved. For those with WPA not fitting you might want to include pic so they fully understand.

purepotstill

Just sent a pic and a vid. I could dremel the metal ring, but would prefer to avoid this kind of work, for warranty and because I don't want to break anything :rolleyes:

Ordered a 3 in 1 WPA too, from a local website. Hope this one will fit.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Does anyone have a link where to find the a replacement for the tiny screens for the cooling unit in the stem?
I would think this is something particular to TM unlike the flat heater screen or varied dome/Basket/cup screens use in stems. Iā€™d have to think itā€™s been mentioned in the thread once or twice way back but I donā€™t have a link to it or know anyone who sells them. I would check the TM site and/or email TM.

Happy 420 to everyone. T-minus 4:15 until Covid vaccination - and T-minus 5:00 until TM, which will keep my car company while getting vaccinated. :peace:

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
I would think this is something particular to TM unlike the flat heater screen or varied dome/Basket/cup screens use in stems. Iā€™d have to think itā€™s been mentioned in the thread once or twice way back but I donā€™t have a link to it or know anyone who sells them. I would check the TM site and/or email TM.

Happy 420 to everyone. T-minus 4:15 until Covid vaccination - and T-minus 5:00 until TM, which will keep my car company while getting vaccinated. :peace:
My second shot is next week, fun have lol

abcd5432

It's been 1.2 years and my TM is shining like new, working every day and hitting like a train, taking my ass higher to the clouds :freak:

I finally ordered a second tm for a rainy day (backup) :bowdown:

E09438-E2-D21-C-456-F-A61-F-900422891853.jpg
Did you just stretch it on? Jesus, I tried and I couldn't get it.

abcd5432,
Reactions: BigJr48

west-elec

hahahaha

i just broke the 10mm tip off my WPA lmao I literally have not been this clumsy with a device ever lol

kinda don't need that part tbh

Maybe I should get brave and finally cut mine down to size. That 10mm section stops me using it without an adaptor in some pieces because it hits on the top of the perc stems. I've been thinking about scoring around outside with a file, then try to get all clumsy like you. How do I do that exactly?

condition

OK so I start feeling lucky that my TM runs without problems so far, the issue with the wider adapter that doesn't fit in, received by 2 members, created a very negative impression. I wonder if the glass got wider or the steel ring thinner.

condition,
Reactions: BigJr48
Top Bottom