TinyMight / TM 2

Jacer

That usage video may have sold me on this vape, it literally looks like my dream on the go vape. Both on demand and session, huge clouds, replaceable 18650, small enough to be put in your pocket, and with a wooden stem no glass to really break. Think I'm gonna wait until the "official" release, but I can't see myself not having one of these within a years time lol.

LongDraw

very interesting vape. will be following and may have to pick up once fully released. Not really impressed with battery vapes i have, but this could be a nice addition to my plug in and/or butane vapes.

also awesome to see the link to the woodworkers website, very very nice work.

TommyDee

Vaporitor
Are we seeing a hint that there is some kind of user interface that hasn't been revealed yet?

TommyDee,

flammy

@flammy Since everyone is talking about it now, I think it's safe to say today that I will be carrying it for those who are Stateside. You will be able to purchase it from my website, but not quite yet. They are coming soon. Because it's a one man show, I'm just waiting for the order to be fulfilled and shipped.

I own what I think is the tweaked version, but I know newer features are soon to come. I won't speak on any of those though as they are subject to change. I can speak on how it works though.

It's a serious heavy hitter. I will be uploading a usage video on YouTube probably tomorrow. I'll try to go through some of the features and how to use it. It has become my daily driver. I received it about 3 weeks ago and have used it almost exclusively. It's one of those vapes that just works. It requires very little "technique" to use. You just hit it. I find that a medium grind packed moderately provides me with the most even heating. If the screen gets overly dirty, it doesn't heat as evenly. The cooling unit is very simple and extremely effective. Vapor is always smooth. My "sweet spot" or preferred temp is 6.5-6.75.

I'll update more one I get the video up, but for now, I can only say that they will be coming very soon to the US

Thanks for the explanation. This does look intriguing and will be curious to see the final production unit. Will you also be handling RMA and hopefully negating the need to ship back to Finland?

I think the urgency to purchase one now by some people also comes from the fact that the manufacturer is a one-man-show. Ask the Nomad wait-list folks how that's going...

I respectfully disagree. The Nomad is a custom built device where most of the parts are machined by the maker himself. The TM is a one size fits all unit (most devices are and nothing at all wrong with that) where the parts are most likely machined for the maker before assembly. The build process between the two are distinctly different in terms of time needed. This isn't even taking into consideration the time needed for the consult process which is needed due to the custom nature of the Nomad.

Last edited:

Soda

Aw man my poor wallet might be in some trouble, was super skeptical about this vape at first because a bunch of people were posting questions about it back to back on reddit so I thought it was just some corporate shilling. Thank god for FC because that function video from @khelek41girl makes this look like a serious contender to be a daily driver. Once we get some more in the wild reviews might have to jump on this one to hold me over the brutal Nomad waitlist.

Soda,
Reactions: Verax

TommyDee

Vaporitor
If this heater keeps up with the draw, yea, cooling is a great feature. How much vape do the 'chillers' capture? Time and FC'rs will tell. Are they simply longer -effective- lengths with generous clearances (o-ring give-away)? That would be awesome. It says 'precise' temp control which is a huge plus if true. Make that part of my requirement: "heater keeps up with the draw" and I'd say I need this device. From the video, it is certainly a contender.

Last edited:

kuzko

I always do capped stempacks with my glass stems. Hopefully there’s enough room with the cooler to load it and cap it with another screen. I’m sure there’s a way to mod a screen to do it otherwise. Or there’s always those dosing caps in the video.

kuzko,
Reactions: shredder

Grobalot

think its back to my original idea of the TetraX after the VAT heart attack. puts it well outside my budget at the moment. love the idea of it and it'd be perfect for my late night walks , even this time of year and later into winter where the Tubo is too bulky to carry comfortably and struggles a little/uses loads more battery load with low ambient temps.
if i could get one without the 24% on top i'd be all in.
and looking at the website again this morning, the included parts have been reduced and the price seems to be tweaked. the same package i put together last night that included a cooling unit in the initial price has now been changed. no cooling unit included and the tube options have changed too. priced up at £259 (inc. VAT at 24%) and today the price is £217.54 so im very confused and quite put off by the quick changes the day after the hype machine has well and truly spun up. do the people that ordered yesterday have the list of items coming out to them that was stated on the website yesterday? or due to the obvious waiting list, do they get the updated and reduced package that is shown this morning?
i'll be watching and living through you guys :D can't wait to hear what you guys think of it! but at the same time, doesn't seem like a practice i can get behind or put any trust in regarding the changes after a couple of days of hype. seems shady as fuck to me (just my opinion).

deadlytoaster

Canadian lost in Europe
Hmm Milaana stem fits hut does an Arizer stem fit? Milaana stem is also proprietary and I break stuff... Maybe I'll carve my own wood stem?

deadlytoaster,

Sick Vape

Solar Dabs
lol, I ran into the VAT attack too and got scared. But I was just trying to calm my interest.
It looks/sounds like this guy is taken a bit by surprise, so please give him the time and liberty to set up everything, including the occasional error that may happen.

Look at the S&B site now they sell the same unit(Crafty+) for a substantial different price to america than to europe. Most likely just an error on their site. It happens to the bigger ones in this business too.

Sick Vape,
Reactions: Grobalot

Grobalot

wasn't knocking the maker at all, and im sorry if i came accross that way, just thought it was a bit odd that it changed by so much so quickly. made me a bit wary, is all.
might have to have another look and do some begging lol.
if it comes to the same price as the TetraX inc. mod for the unit +a spare stem then i'll reconsider.
it really does look like a brute and truly is a pocketable portable. still want an Apollo too haha

Edit: after looking at the site again, £211.43 is manageable and i don't mind a customs hit at that price. when it came through at 259 last night i nearly cried lol. glad its sorted and can't wait to see everyone's thoughts once the orders go out

Last edited:

LabPong

hummmm metal parts there scare me......it is a taste killer normally.

Also I forgot to add.....he has the rubber dynavap tip on it too......add another notch or 2 off for taste...... :\

Wondering why there is not a slightly longer stem with bubble chamber or dimples or wpa.....guess that might be the biggest tweak/hack for users of this vape.

khelek41girl

Accessory Maker
@flammy For any units purchased through my site, those customers will get a complete experience. That means that if you happen to get a faulty unit or something goes wrong, you would be taken care of right here in the US. No need to ship back to Finland. That being said, the device will have to have been purchased through KGWoodcrafts.

The goal is to provide a complete user experience from start to finish with any units purchased from KGWoodcrafts. If you have purchased the device from a different site, you will have to go back through that site to be taken care of, or ship the device back to the maker in Finland

@deadlytoaster I will be making wooden stems for the TinyMight very soon, so those will be on KGWoodcrafts as well.

Top Bottom