TinyMight / TM 2

Djsleepy

Well No. 2 is back! Looks as if temp dial works and got the upgrade on the metal strip-cut into wood at top and doesn’t not seem to be pushing against inner glass. Also they screwed battery cap all the way down . Free battery and small stem (just glass) as bonus!

And man she is hitting like a .....
canadian pacific GIF

Now to get to some tasty Duct Tape and I’ll see you guys on the other side!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I love the rimless basket screens, all I really use now (I also pretty much never use the CU). I ordered a couple extra with my TM and he sent like 6. I would like to try the narrow rimmed ones though at some point if they become available.

@SquirrelMaster posted this link a few pages back - I wonder if the fit is the exact same with these rimless as the ones sold by TM..

Oh yeah @purepotstill he is still shipping until the mail ban, MistVape's Imp screens fit stock TM stem well for rimless basket screens instead of the stock ones!
And

The website was actually updated, these should still fit TM stem, I think it is a typo on the site saying they are for 14 mm OD stems, should be 14 mm ID like the TM stem is...

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
@Siebter
Whenever this subject comes up, I try to add that after trying just about every TM load/unload technique, the ADVICE offered by Sieber, is what I have come back to. Simple, clean, fast. If I don’t want to get off my couch, I use a little spittoon to blow out the finished load. I use it for dynavaps too.

From glass stem MP, Straw suck flower from little Jaryz container, push slightly to pack, vape, blow out, REPEAT.

You know I ordered that like 8 months ago, tried to use it once, covered myself in AVB and displaced a screen, havent used it since lol.

Should really try and dig that out and use it again. Was probably just too stoned the first time

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
You know I ordered that like 8 months ago, tried to use it once, covered myself in AVB and displaced a screen, havent used it since lol.

Should really try and dig that out and use it again. Was probably just too stoned the first time

The opening is smaller, fits a DV fine. Instead of trying to cut the silicone opening, I just push the TM OG CU STEM in and the silicone is soft enough. You will feel an AIR BLOW, when you blow out into the Spittoon, as the air inside the glass cup is blasted out the top vent, that has TWO filter screens. The biggest drawback is trying to seat those two screens after a cleaning, which isn’t often for me. And though I don’t reuse my AVB, it’s a potential bonus for those that do. It’s a bit pricy, and not perfect, but it does save me from a trip to the trash can.

rvbet

What are people doing about the stem with this vape? With things stock you have to clean the screen way too often for my liking. I have tried a few different options adding an additional dome screen seems best but still not ideal. Any suggestions?

Thanks all!
I've had the TM for about a month and a half. I was initially disappointed at the performance. Natively, the stem got too hot for me.
What are people doing about the stem with this vape? With things stock you have to clean the screen way too often for my liking. I have tried a few different options adding an additional dome screen seems best but still not ideal. Any suggestions?

Thanks all!
Just my two cents: Grav 16mm Octotaster with silicone cover. Add a half inch (Amazon) dome screen, or a 5/8 (force squeeze/more secure) dome screen. A game changer for me. Great fit. CU not needed. Hot stems are no longer an issue. Extract as much as you want. 12 bucks!

Bazinga

Re: the Grav 16mm Octotaster with silicone cover. Is there glass inside the silicone? Is an adapter required?
How does it attach to the TM? Would love to be able to use the TM without the cooling units. I'm constantly breaking the glass stem when removing/reinstalling the cooling units after cleaning. I clean them (too) often, but I like clean (spotless) glass.

Shit Snacks

Re: the Grav 16mm Octotaster with silicone cover. Is there glass inside the silicone? Is an adapter required?
How does it attach to the TM? Would love to be able to use the TM without the cooling units. I'm constantly breaking the glass stem when removing/reinstalling the cooling units after cleaning. I clean them (too) often, but I like clean (spotless) glass.

The taster is a 16 mm glass stem with glass screen, I have a couple without the silicone, the silicone is just a case for it, and additional mouthpiece... So yeah the glass stem just slides into the TM like any other stem, but I don't like mine honestly. I find the glass screen to be a little inconvenient being a ratchet style design instead of a honeycomb? And yeah no cooling at all, not pleasant to use for me, I prefer WPA and jayhooks ofcourse! Though I imagine the silicone mouthpiece can help and yeah they are using a screen in front of the glass screen, but for me the reason I bought them was to try a glass screen stem... I prefer to use the cooling unit if out and about, though that metal can make the stem hot if not cooled down between hits or for removal.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
FWIW, don't have any basket screen with my TM, and it's a recent one.
On my first TM which came in Sept there was no basket screen included, but I had ordered the oring pak and there was one in there. On the order that just arrived there was no basket screen included, but I had ordered a stem oring only and they shipped the oring pak again :lol: which included a basket screen. To be honest I am always using an RBT stem as a wpa with water so I have rarely used the first CU at all and don't expect to use the second one and I have a cache of RBT baskets that I tend to use in his stems. I will probably at some point try some type of cooling stem with it, but probably not the one they include. It is just too short to be useful for me. I am sensitive to heat.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...

Have you considered the Grav Upline Taster?
No CU, but it is glass.... so be CAREFUL...

If you search back, you’ll find some notes, mainly, there is NO guarantee it will properly FIT every TM. I took the cheap chance, and it fit mine. I didn’t buy mine on Amazon, so I paid more. I still prefer the CU, but the Grav is a nice change up now and then.

fangorn

I have not used my TM since February, when I received my TB ... but it is with the taster upline grav that I would prefer to use it ... even if a little too hot when temperature rises ...

but the shape of the mouthpiece makes the experience so much more pleasant for me !!!

Vapefanatic

I have not used my TM since February, when I received my TB ... but it is with the taster upline grav that I would prefer to use it ... even if a little too hot when temperature rises ...

but the shape of the mouthpiece makes the experience so much more pleasant for me !!!
Can you share what you like more about TB vs TM? I'm genuinely curious. The TB is the vape that I use the least. I stopped using it after 7-10 days of use. Literally have not touched it since. Have not even had the urge to look at it once. Among my recent collection, it is my least favorite.

I'm not someone who sells my vapes. Don't even return them. I just like a collection. But if I'm ever forced to sell one, it'll be the TB without even hesitating.

The TB does shine when used dry but that's the only advantage I can think of. The outstanding dry hits unfortunately is it's weakness too because it can only be used dry? Add in the non replaceable battery and battery life, occasional quirks with auto mode, no wpa, terrible grinder quality and exorbitant price, I really cannot understand why people love it so much?

I'm not trying to argue with anyone though so if anyone starts anything, to the ignore list you go LOL!

rvbet

They sell the glass with a silicone jacket. The silicone insulates your lips against the hot stem so you you can draw as long or as hard as you want without burning your lips. The chamber is large enough to pack as much or as little as you want. No adapter required. Cleaning is a breeze. In my experience this has been the most rewarding setup for me. For 12 bucks, you can't go wrong. Just wanted to share since this forum has helped me some as well.
How does it attach to the TM? Would love to be able to use the TM without the cooling units. I'm constantly breaking the glass stem when removing/reinstalling the cooling units after cleaning. I clean them (too) often, but I like clean (spotless)

Shit Snacks

They sell the glass with a silicone jacket. The silicone insulates your lips against the hot stem so you you can draw as long or as hard as you want without burning your lips. The chamber is large enough to pack as much or as little as you want. No adapter required. Cleaning is a breeze. In my experience this has been the most rewarding setup for me. For 12 bucks, you can't go wrong. Just wanted to share since this forum has helped me some as well.

Welcome btw!
Yeah I specifically bought one without the silicone, but you do make it sound like a good idea to grab one! I think the silicone mouthpiece could work for people still using the cooling unit even? The octetaster is really easy to keep clean truly, also a great way to vape whole nugs... Damn I should dig mine out to try again, thanks for sharing!!

So do you need to separate the mouthpiece from the rest of the silicone body that wraps around this stem? Or actually it is a separate piece, isn't it? I recall someone else posting about them way back in here...

fangorn

Hello @Vapefanatic

sorry, I had written a very very long answer ... and my phone has bugged ... I give up for tonight, I will come back ...

but in short ... I drink water all the time ... I believed in moderately but I really like the design in use. it is also a story of warmth (wpa not used or hardly ever), and of "signature" in relation to the taste ... the ceramic baskets also greatly facilitate my life as a vaper ....

ah the bugs ... happiness !!
here is for my 2nd prose ...!

fangorn,

rvbet

Welcome btw!
Yeah I specifically bought one without the silicone, but you do make it sound like a good idea to grab one! I think the silicone mouthpiece could work for people still using the cooling unit even? The octetaster is really easy to keep clean truly, also a great way to vape whole nugs... Damn I should dig mine out to try again, thanks for sharing!!

So do you need to separate the mouthpiece from the rest of the silicone body that wraps around this stem? Or actually it is a separate piece, isn't it? I recall someone else posting about them way back in here...
You can separate the silicone from the stem. The other end is just a cover. They're easy to cut and modify. I actually modified one of the silicone sleeves so I can use it with the native stems. Not burning my lips has made this device a much more enjoyable experience for me.

overground55

When I am weak, the Lord is strong
Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere in this discussion, but does anyone know how long the pre-order wait is? When I go to the page to purchase a TM, it lists its availability as "pre-order" and that leaves me concerned that I won't see it for several months, maybe into 2022 even? Instead of dropping the cash now, it seems better to simply wait until they have enough where I can outright buy one.

roger plywood

yea ill try another card i guess and just let that clear itself up. its just annoying tho cuz I get higher cashback on that card lol

edit: ordered it with a different card but still annoyed lol maybe because of this three week tolerance break I'm more irritable

Three week tolerance break and then getting a Tinymight! Hold on to your hat!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Apologies if this has been mentioned elsewhere in this discussion, but does anyone know how long the pre-order wait is? When I go to the page to purchase a TM, it lists its availability as "pre-order" and that leaves me concerned that I won't see it for several months, maybe into 2022 even? Instead of dropping the cash now, it seems better to simply wait until they have enough where I can outright buy one.
Just ordered and received a Tinymight in 16 days from order to delivery in the US. The long wait times have gone away. CS these days responds reasonably and ably. I am a happy customer.

dimmusp

Well No. 2 is back! Looks as if temp dial works and got the upgrade on the metal strip-cut into wood at top and doesn’t not seem to be pushing against inner glass. Also they screwed battery cap all the way down . Free battery and small stem (just glass) as bonus!

And man she is hitting like a .....
canadian pacific GIF

Now to get to some tasty Duct Tape and I’ll see you guys on the other side!
Could you elaborate on the upgrade you mentioned? Is it a new version or refinement of the original Tinymight that came out in 2019?

dimmusp,
Top Bottom