• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
is there a thread/post around here about good 18650 2 or 4 slot chargers? Or does anyone have recommendations

Sour Dream,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
is there a thread/post around here about good 18650 2 or 4 slot chargers? Or does anyone have recommendations

Xtar VP2, 2-bay, 1 amp per bay, served me well till I bought the one below, considered one of, if not best, 4-bay individual cell charger. It’s expensive, sales seen at times for $80. Of course there are a ton of cheap ones, but stick to known brands if safety is a consideration.

Djsleepy

Xtar VP2, 2-bay, 1 amp per bay, served me well till I bought the one below, considered one of, if not best, 4-bay individual cell charger. It’s expensive, sales seen at times for $80. Of course there are a ton of cheap ones, but stick to known brands if safety is a consideration.

I have 4 bay Xtar , love it!

Texus

I just got this one, which is similar to what @Abysmal Vapor linked to, but also has wireless charging (comments suggest doesn't work for everything, but worked with my phone). May not be as good as a dedicated charger, but very versatile.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast

I have 4 bay Xtar , love it!

https://xtardirect.com/products/pbseries-pb2s I recommend this one . Can be used as a powerbank to charge other stuff when needed ;). I bought mine for 12$ so looking for a better offer is an option. (https://www.18650batterystore.com/products/xtar-pbs2-red)
https://xtardirect.com/products/xtar-st2 This one is from their fast series.

Xtar seems to be good, and Nitecore has a lot of fans (mine’s been working well). Just like with 18650 batteries though, there are counterfeit chargers out there so make sure you order from a reputable place!

I just got this one, which is similar to what @Abysmal Vapor linked to, but also has wireless charging (comments suggest doesn't work for everything, but worked with my phone). May not be as good as a dedicated charger, but very versatile.

Thanks, ill look into these!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
What are people doing about the stem with this vape? With things stock you have to clean the screen way too often for my liking. I have tried a few different options adding an additional dome screen seems best but still not ideal. Any suggestions?

Thanks all!

When you say stock, you mean with the cooling unit? Because it's not just the screen, it's the cooling unit... You could try a finer mesh screen, as the basket screens that come with it are not super fine, though I like them like that, I don't really use my cooling unit these days being home... But yeah I liked using the stock dome screen in front of the stock cooling unit screen, I felt like it was staying clean for a while, being that I never even cleaned it before we hit lockdown lol

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Ever since I got my medical license, the TM has been the bright spot of my out and about.
What I previously used it at home during the day, became my go to outside.

The TM feels like a part of nature. It fits the outdoors and the wild, its a machine I cherish deeply in my heart.
I will take it anywhere I can, its so easy to use, so easy enjoy. The extra long stem is really my jam. I forgot to bring a grinder so I just put a whole nug then after a hit or two I used a leaf stick to break it apart and finish the bowl. Man, that first hit was super tasty!

20210321-103929.jpg
20210321-100556.jpg

I also would like to say that in my opinion, the customer support has been nothing more than brilliant. I know they can make mistakes but they sure make up for it. For me whats important is the effort.
And also, I wish every manufacture would create glass part with the same thickness these guys are offering, it is so much more durable

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Ever since I got my medical license, the TM has been the bright spot of my out and about.
What I previously used it at home during the day, became my go to outside.

The TM feels like a part of nature. It fits the outdoors and the wild, its a machine I cherish deeply in my heart.
I will take it anywhere I can, its so easy to use, so easy enjoy. The extra long stem is really my jam. I forgot to bring a grinder so I just put a whole nug then after a hit or two I used a leaf stick to break it apart and finish the bowl. Man, that first hit was super tasty!

20210321-103929.jpg
20210321-100556.jpg

I also would like to say that in my opinion, the customer support has been nothing more than brilliant. I know they can make mistakes but they sure make up for it. For me whats important is the effort.
And also, I wish every manufacture would create glass part with the same thickness these guys are offering, it is so much more durable
That’s actually why I bought one, to use it outside in parks or while hiking, or at a friends house.
It’s dope that you are enjoying yours. My brief interaction with their customer service has been good as well

purepotstill

Does yours come with a basket ? Mine don't have any. Don't really care, as I don't feel the need for it, and my P80's baskets fit with the TM's stem, but I'd like to know.

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
Whatever charger you get, it's best to characterize it first at least once. Load all slots, charge some cells, then let them sit idle a few extra hours or even overnight on your charger when the cycle is complete. Then using a different multimeter (i.e. not the charger own display), check the cells individual resting voltages.

Anything above 4.21V is not good. Each slot might be calibrated slightly differently so make sure to test them all. I've seen instances where only a single slot was out of specs.

If your charger over-charges it's best to stop using it. Accidents mostly happen during charge or when the cell is full as it is when it contains the most available energy. Your cells might support the over voltage for some time but as they ages, the condition coupled with the extra heating due to their increasing IR can create problems.

Knightsofcamelot

Hello everyone! Never had an issue with my TM until recently I went out of town and left it with no battery in it for a month.

When I came back the unit doesn't seem to extract as well and it seems like the loud buzzing of the heater sounds weaker and the pitch changes frequently while holding the button, which I don't remember as being normal. Thanks in advance

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
That’s actually why I bought one, to use it outside in parks or while hiking, or at a friends house.
It’s dope that you are enjoying yours. My brief interaction with their customer service has been good as well

Yes its really awesome when your'e hiking and it will be super easy to take any where in the world, just need to get some herb ready :D

Does yours come with a basket ? Mine don't have any. Don't really care, as I don't feel the need for it, and my P80's baskets fit with the TM's stem, but I'd like to know.

Yes it did, and I would like to get more of them.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
When you say stock, you mean with the cooling unit? Because it's not just the screen, it's the cooling unit... You could try a finer mesh screen, as the basket screens that come with it are not super fine, though I like them like that, I don't really use my cooling unit these days being home... But yeah I liked using the stock dome screen in front of the stock cooling unit screen, I felt like it was staying clean for a while, being that I never even cleaned it before we hit lockdown lol

I think i have the very first unit shipped to the U.S. didnt have an additional dome screen but RBT screens do fit. Problem is without the cooling unit below is the screen just slides all around. And i just hate poking the cooling unit out every 3 to 5 bowls.

purepotstill

I think i have the very first unit shipped to the U.S. didnt have an additional dome screen but RBT screens do fit. Problem is without the cooling unit below is the screen just slides all around. And i just hate poking the cooling unit out every 3 to 5 bowls.
FWIW, don't have any basket screen with my TM, and it's a recent one.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Whatever charger you get, it's best to characterize it first at least once. Load all slots, charge some cells, then let them sit idle a few extra hours or even overnight on your charger when the cycle is complete. Then using a different multimeter (i.e. not the charger own display), check the cells individual resting voltages.

Anything above 4.21V is not good. Each slot might be calibrated slightly differently so make sure to test them all. I've seen instances where only a single slot was out of specs.

If your charger over-charges it's best to stop using it. Accidents mostly happen during charge or when the cell is full as it is when it contains the most available energy. Your cells might support the over voltage for some time but as they ages, the condition coupled with the extra heating due to their increasing IR can create problems.
Thanks I’ll keep this in mind

Sour Dream,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
What are people doing about the stem with this vape? With things stock you have to clean the screen way too often for my liking. I have tried a few different options adding an additional dome screen seems best but still not ideal. Any suggestions?

Thanks all!

The rules I follow are
  • Do not stir
  • Don't use tools to remove the abv, instead blow it out
  • After a session (while the stem is still warm) clean the walls of the chamber with a brush to remove the sticky stuff (window cleaner style)
  • Leave the screen alone
The idea is to avoid the abv puck from breaking up and clog the screen. This is my TMs stem after about ten days of daily usage without cleaning:
resized_IMG_20210409_180011.jpg

Mighty dirty. And this is the chamber:

ResizedScreenshot_20210409_182106.png

As always: ready for action. I never have to clean the cooling unit because it's clogged, I do so when it starts to get smelly or look too dirty.

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
The rules I follow are
  • Do not stir
  • Don't use tools to remove the abv, instead blow it out
  • After a session (while the stem is still warm) clean the walls of the chamber with a brush to remove the sticky stuff (window cleaner style)
  • Leave the screen alone
The idea is to avoid the abv puck from breaking up and clog the screen. This is my TMs stem after about ten days of daily usage without cleaning:
View attachment 7002

Mighty dirty. And this is the chamber:

View attachment 7003

As always: ready for action. I never have to clean the cooling unit because it's clogged, I do so when it starts to get smelly or look too dirty.

@Siebter
Whenever this subject comes up, I try to add that after trying just about every TM load/unload technique, the ADVICE offered by Sieber, is what I have come back to. Simple, clean, fast. If I don’t want to get off my couch, I use a little spittoon to blow out the finished load. I use it for dynavaps too.

From glass stem MP, Straw suck flower from little Jaryz container, push slightly to pack, vape, blow out, REPEAT.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Do you mean the extra long cooling stem? It should come with one rimmed basket screen, that the manufacturer of the stems provides, they are slightly narrower than the rimmed basket screens for the TP80 and similar vapes, since those screens get stuck in the TM body trapped by the o-ring pulled from the stem, in my experience...

FWIW, don't have any basket screen with my TM, and it's a recent one.

It should come with one rimless basket screen, perhaps already inside the stem, my original TM short stem arrived with cooling unit installed and a rimless basket screen in front of the cooling unit screen, which is how I use it... However there were no spares of this basket screen, and my second TM from last month did not come with one installed like my first...

However fortunately, I had requested extra of the special narrow rimmed basket screens, however since they get those from the maker of the extra long stem and do not have spares themselves they were unable to send those, and instead sent spare of the regular rimless basket screens...

Anyway I would suggest contacting them, I'm sure they could send you some, or there are a lot of alternatives that have been posted here as well!

NimChimpsky

I love the rimless basket screens, all I really use now (I also pretty much never use the CU). I ordered a couple extra with my TM and he sent like 6. I would like to try the narrow rimmed ones though at some point if they become available.

@SquirrelMaster posted this link a few pages back - I wonder if the fit is the exact same with these rimless as the ones sold by TM..

Last edited:

jay87

@Siebter
Whenever this subject comes up, I try to add that after trying just about every TM load/unload technique, the ADVICE offered by Sieber, is what I have come back to. Simple, clean, fast. If I don’t want to get off my couch, I use a little spittoon to blow out the finished load. I use it for dynavaps too.

From glass stem MP, Straw suck flower from little Jaryz container, push slightly to pack, vape, blow out, REPEAT.

Oh my god! I've literally been dreaming of this exact idea forever :lol:

Thanks so much I'm gonna grab one of these spitoon things! :science:

I'm also in the market for more rimmed basket screens that fit the TM. I find I get the best and ideal performance with the rimmed screen which is noticeably better than the rimless screens for me.

I've got a couple spare rimmed screens that "fit", but suffer from the popping out issue on stem removal since they aren't exactly the right size. :sherlock:

Top Bottom