TinyMight / TM 2

NimChimpsky

No the stock side car 14 mm hook on the site, that one comes with the mouthpiece you have, @BrianTL got the uncustomized version and it looks the same I think!
Ah yes I see that one now! I reallly like this mouthpiece.

Oh also I can clearly tell that you are tubing is 15 mm, as opposed to my 12 mm, that's why your mouthpiece looks like more of a pinch! Now I have even more justification for getting another one facing the other direction along with the stock corncob lol
Ok im glad you could tell cause I didn't know and didn't specify to him lol. Good to know for next time!

Last edited:

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Yeah so this is what mine looks like, which I happened to just be pulling out to use:

D86-B14-E5-12-A4-43-C8-9-FFF-EE356-AFBEAB1.jpg
D0-B82-D60-6-A3-F-41-A5-9-F22-42-DDF47-FE1-D5.jpg
65-BE3827-F6-B4-426-B-8-CEA-0-E7334570863.jpg

Fuckin love it. The other “L” hook if that’s what we’re calling it now is also really good with the spikes. I use that one with my firewood more though because the sidecar on this puts it in an awkward position for me.

Edit: my OGB experience was also fantastic even though I didn’t get in touch with Mike and just ordered and paid directly off his website, he still sent me a personal email when he got done making them and was sending them out, thanking me for my business and everything. The tracking info and automated confirmation email all came separate. Thought it was really classy and don’t see too much of that anymore. Def will be buying something from him again

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Where do I find the multi WPA for the TM? I’m definitely interested in trying it on both. Can’t wait I’m excited.

The multi wpa is available on the TM website, not sure if you ordered the TM yet or already have it, best to order altogether but you can order accessories after too...

FYI I quoted this from the IQ2 thread, DaVinci has a new 10 mm hydrotube, that will fit TM well I think, with the right adapter!

adam w

What is the best WPA for the TM?

I see the official one and a few others..

What's your go to?

Last edited by a moderator:

MonkeyTime

Speaking of RBT stems. I ordered a Tinymight out of fear of the shipping ban and it should be arriving any day now. I have a fair amount of stock stems for my Splinter Z and was thinking about using one of them to pair with this: https://www.420edc.com/arizer/calyx-bubbler/

Has anyone tried a piece like this with the TM?
Yes, this and the Hubble Bubble are both favorites!

fogbank

I ordered my first TinyMight in December 2019, so it is one of the original/older units. When I got it I would get decent vapor on 7, and would usually see a dark brown ring in the herb after two hits on 7. Yesterday I loaded a new stem and took two hits on 8. I got some vapor and experienced good effects, however the vapor was noticeably less than it used to be, and the herb stayed pretty green (no brown ring).

I have removed the top plate, cleaned it with an eraser, put a shim under the metal contact strip, and made sure that the o-rings are in proper position. I still get the same results.

I ordered my second TM in June 2020. This one runs hotter than the first one. I have never combusted with it, but if I take hits at temp 8 I feel a lot of heat and feel like I have to back off on the temp a little to avoid combustion.

My first TM is clearly not working as well as it used to. Unfortunately the temp adjust menu does not work on the older models (I've tried it with my first TM), so that won't help.

People should be aware that the remedies for a poorly performing TM don't always fix the issue, and the temp adjust menu does not work in the older units.

I think I will contact the manufacturer.

purepotstill

So, got it, and just tried. First load, temp on 5, a few puffs before understanding how to do, then a few big draws with big clouds, but taste is meh. Guess it's the linseed oil, took a second shot, with a very few weed. 3 draws on five, taste is much better, first puff was really excellent, then it decreased. Took a slow long draw on 7, cloud again and taste is toasty. Ah, and I'm fried. :spliff: An effective tool indeed.

I've received my P80 too, but I Immediately broke the glass stem by moving something on that messy desktop :doh: Should have been written I do not compare them tonight, because I'm daily using my vapcaps glass stems without any breakage since a few months.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
So, got it, and just tried. First load, temp on 5, a few puffs before understanding how to do, then a few big draws with big clouds, but taste is meh. Guess it's the linseed oil, took a second shot, with a very few weed. 3 draws on five, taste is much better, first puff was really excellent, then it decreased. Took a slow long draw on 7, cloud again and taste is toasty. Ah, and I'm fried. :spliff: An effective tool indeed.

I've received my P80 too, but I Immediately broke the glass stem by moving something on that messy desktop :doh: Should have been written I do not compare them tonight, because I'm daily using my vapcaps glass stems without any breakage since a few months.
Yeah the Tinymight is a beast. Don't judge its flavor potential until you get that steel cooling unit out of the vapor path. My favorite stem upgrades for home use are my j-hooks from OregonGlassBlower.com.

And remember you can take longer hits at lower temps. Assume the first hit is also warming up the unit and then try a super long hit at 4 or 4.5. All my on demand convection portables prefer long hits of ten to twenty seconds.

PXL_20210401_192239360~2.jpg

purepotstill

Not easy yo find this kind of J-Hook here. Might look at other countries in the EU. Where does your adapter comes from ? Only seen the 3 to 1 here.

purepotstill,

Shit Snacks

Did you clean the glass and metal parts before first use? If you want the flavor, start at level 2-3, still great clouds there as well, especially without the cooling unit!

Oof sorry that sucks, typical when you get a new unit, gets you more stoned than you ever realized was possible, piece tolerance is a real thing, benefit of VAS having so many different devices, mixing things up! Hopefully you can get a replacement, take your time

Not easy yo find this kind of J-Hook here. Might look at other countries in the EU. Where does your adapter comes from ? Only seen the 3 to 1 here.

Search through this thread, many other users in the EU have been looking for j hooks, many options have been posted, and there is even a thread specifically for j hooks here in the vapor related equipment section, and there is also a thread about stores to buy from within the EU in Ask FC... Also OGB may still ship to the EU, I could be expensive, also Rogue Wax Works' Etsy shop has cheap hooks that he may be able to send to you cheap ish?? Then there's dhgate too

His adapter is an RBT stem, TM sells the three-in-one multi-adapter but also they have a regular 18 mm adapter that is like the RBT stem... I always recommend buying both!

purepotstill

Did you clean the glass and metal parts before first use? If you want the flavor, start at level 2-3, still great clouds there as well, especially without the cooling unit!

Search through this thread, many other users in the EU have been looking for j hooks, many options have been posted, and there is even a thread specifically for j hooks here in the vapor related equipment section, and there is also a thread about stores to buy from within the EU in Ask FC... Also OGB may still ship to the EU, I could be expensive, also Rogue Wax Works' Etsy shop has cheap hooks that he may be able to send to you cheap ish?? Then there's dhgate too

His adapter is an RBT stem, TM sells the three-in-one multi-adapter but also they have a regular 18 mm adapter that is like the RBT stem... I always recommend buying both!
Yes I've cleaned them.

For the rest, I wasn't asking for J-Hooks, found some (I did ordered Female mini-J-Hook at Lamart's with the two bendy stems I take to replace the broken one), only the adapter. As said, always seen the 3-in-1, never the single 18mm.

Shit Snacks

Yes I've cleaned them.

For the rest, I wasn't asking for J-Hooks, found some (I did ordered Female mini-J-Hook at Lamart's with the two bendy stems I take to replace the broken one), only the adapter. As said, always seen the 3-in-1, never the single 18mm.

Ah okay, yes I forgot about Lamart, great place to get female 18 mm jayhook at a great price, especially in the EU! Perfect

Here is the regular plain 18mm wpa:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
TGIF to all. Never look gift weed in the mouth. Vape it - with the Tinymight like I did just now :D. During the workday (at home) a green surprise was bestowed upon me and the TM was the way to go when work ended. An indica-dom homegrown strain (I don’t grow). Love the indica! Love the TM!! I’m still using the short stock stem with cooling unit for a year. Works for me VERY well. Love it and it’s simple, just the way I like most things.

Again, thanks to many of you, I’m beginning to understand and come to wonder what it would be like using the TM without the CU - and on lower temps. I barely get vapor below 5 and without the CU and/or on a lower temp I’d likely get some clouds and enjoy more flavorful hits.

Yeah the Tinymight is a beast. Don't judge its flavor potential until you get that steel cooling unit out of the vapor path. My favorite stem upgrades for home use are my j-hooks from OregonGlassBlower.com.

And remember you can take longer hits at lower temps. Assume the first hit is also warming up the unit and then try a super long hit at 4 or 4.5. All my on demand convection portables prefer long hits of ten to twenty seconds.
Exactly what I meant above.

I need screens however. Maybe use the long stem for the first time too - or a j hook. I’m starting to get it! :)

I've received my P80 too,
Want one. Tried. Denied (bank). Soon! Next on my list. Maybe something else for 420 but TM will still be my top dog (as my cat is now sitting in my lap).

EDIT: ☮️ for some inexplicable reason I’ve lost the formatting options only in this thread (on my phone). Not sure why. Must be the indica LOL

EDIT 2: figured it out - I need more indica! :peace::peace:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Another opportunity to mention the below O'Connell inception jayhook as I post this photo, though I'm not sure if he ships to EU... The 14male to 18female adapter below is from OGB like the other hook and actually helps add cooling thanks to the angle:

PXL-20210403-020201785.jpg

Also really loving this mood mat from 710 coils for all my glass, tools, and TM now!

Last edited:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I had an epiphany. Maybe I’ll try the cooling unit without the nuts and washers first before I go without the entire cooling unit altogether. I may need to break the year-long streak. Sometimes it’s all-or-nothing with me and sometimes it’s moderation. But never at dusk. More indica! :peace:

purepotstill

Made another bowl before going to bed yesterday night. Temps set on 3!, Taste of the 1st puff was great, and get big clouds too. had a few puffs at 3, then one at 5 and one at 7. It's only during this last taste became toasty/popcorn.

It's one big difference with my trusty VapCaps with glass stems. On the 1st puff, Vap Caps are as good, but after they become toastier, without decreasing in intensity. With the TM, pop corn taste arrives only at the end, when I push the temp, but intensity decreases puff after puff tastewise.

Another thing : will have to pay attention to my weed consumption. With larger bowls and really fast extraction, I've already noticed it pushes me to vape more than with the VapCaps. Was totally baked before going to bed.

Top Bottom