TinyMight / TM 2

dzoinp

Accessory Maker

Michel

I can’t use my TM above 4/5 without burning the fuck out of herb. Is this normal? Or is mine running hot?
I’m new to the TM but feel this isn’t something I’m doing, but perhaps it is?

mine is only usable between 4.5 for barely visible vapor and 6.5 for monster hits.

It has been a while I didn’t use the MFLB battery caps...
856E8B10-0226-4018-A455-B41AC01B3C93.jpeg

Skinku

I am experimenting with stems and whereas previously with the SS CU I got sod all before 5, I now get flavours and wispy goodness at 4 through the Grav taster.
I’m getting my 4mm balls out and I drunkenly ordered the Jazz trumpet stem from TM.
Still find it all a bit much through a WPA but even after all these months there are still things to explore.
Unsure over J hooks still.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I am experimenting with stems and whereas previously with the SS CU I got sod all before 5, I now get flavours and wispy goodness at 4 through the Grav taster.
I’m getting my 4mm balls out and I drunkenly ordered the Jazz trumpet stem from TM.
Still find it all a bit much through a WPA but even after all these months there are still things to explore.
Unsure over J hooks still.

Nothing to be unsure about, I should show off all my different hooks, been so long since I used the TM any other way! But I have that extra long stem now and am excited to try it

jay87

I just received the tinymight today and i'm literally just starting to use it now and my first thoughts are wow I'm impressed!

Ordered 2/20, Shipped 2/26, Received 3/4

I still need to learn to use it but right off the bat I think it fits me perfectly :science:

My first impressions are:

Short stem with CU temp5--
hot af, not going to use without adapter

Extra long stem with basket screen temp5--
much better, still need to test but this might become a flavor machine

Water piece adapter stem with basket screen temp7--
really really good right away, still need to test and refine but it performs extremely well and seems like it really could be a real portable log vape.

I don't really like the heater noise, but that's about it as far as negatives so far.

My highlights are the vapor quality and power of the heater is great and consistent right now.
It was smaller than I expected but I really like the small size for portability and with the wpa it sits on my water piece without fear of tipping.
I plan to use it primarily as a 1-2 hitter and the stems with basket screens seem to work perfectly for this use case, especially through water.

I really haven't gotten to know it much at all and I really need to try it out more but I think I'm starting to really really like this thing. :love:

Last edited:

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
IMG-20210305-150631-01.jpg

Stained my TM with some water based "teak" stain.

Came out quite nice. Better than the grey of before from to many finger prints.

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...

Did you sand the TM at all? This is what I want to do soon - sand and give it a little color. I have a few sandpaper grits in mind. Sanding is more important to me than staining it but if I’m going to sand it - and disassemble the vape to optimally do so - I might as well stain it while it’s apart. I’m too afraid of sand particles getting into the vape while it’s assembled. The fit of my bottom plate isn’t optimal and the gap in a couple of areas would potentially allow sand particles through. Not much but there’s a potential.

Indeed an amazing vape. I think today is my 10 month anniversary with it. Amazing every single time! :love::peace:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I misstated something above. Next week is my 1 year TM anniversary. I had to confirm this via texts with @VapeKnight who I bought it new from (he accidentally ordered a second and didn’t realize it so he offered it to me. How could I refuse?). It was killing me not knowing the date or at least a more accurate one. Hard to believe it’s been a almost a year. The FUN continues (maybe not the memory). Still haven’t used the long stem thrown in. I love the TM natively with the cooling unit. I’m a simpleton, what can I say. :peace:

PogueMahone

That is a nice effect on the TM. May I ask, did you also polish the aluminum caps on yours?

PogueMahone,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thanks, I wasn't aware of that, it's kinda nice.

Yeah check out difference between mine:

PXL-20210307-023710916.jpg

The new one is on the right, and that is its metal tube, fairly certain it is anodized aluminum just like the top and bottom, while my old one must be stainless steel...

Edit: well now I checked the old one's metal inner tube, in my hands they do seem to weigh the same maybe? And neither one is magnetic... The old one is brushed metal, not anodized though... Hmmm

Last edited:

RxPlorer

RxPlorer,

Skinku

That actually fits the TM? How’s the cooling and how far does it protrude?
Fits perfectly at 16mm.
Cooling is very good dry, It ‘just’ works with water in but I wouldn’t risk it above my unit that would be madness.
Still mucking around with the screens to get a good setup.
It doesn’t look cool and condensation builds up but it’s fun at the price and it’s lockdown and all that.
33CCFE33-BD95-4CC1-B0C1-C0051F565BE2.jpeg

Kins

Hey guys I just adjusted the small stem by pushing the cooling units down. Now the red light is flashing. I'm not sure what a flashing red light means but I'll try turning it on and off....Nope that didn't work. I'm still getting hits but never saw the light flash red. It turns solid when charging and then normally goes off. When I turn the unit on it's usually sold and not flashing.

Kins,
  • Haha
Reactions: dzoinp
Top Bottom