TinyMight / TM 2

PossumMD

Yeah, I find with my fw7 the first hit is weak as fuck and I get the barest out of my herb. The next three hits though are in-fucking-tense. I am using my TM tonight cos I'm drunk and just wanna cash a bowl in two hits. The fw7 vapes more thoroughly, the TM has a little ring that never really vapes and the darkest you can get it is a dark golden colour, the rest of the bowl is blacker than sin though and you couldn't get anymore out of it unless you combusted. Then again, the fw7 takes like 6 hits to clear a full bowl so it's not like it's a slouch. I like em both. The fw7 has better taste, but the TM is like getting punched in the dick. Get a TM. If you hate it you can mostly definitely sell it for what you paid for it.

Edit: as far as stems go, unless you're getting the super long dimpled stem which doesn't use the cu, there is basically no difference between the short and long in my experience cos the cooling unit does like 95% of the cooling legwork.

florduh

Yeah, I find with my fw7 the first hit is weak as fuck and I get the barest out of my herb.
I honestly wrote the thing off at first because of this. I had a Milaana that produced thick vapor fast. Then I've got this "hybrid" heating FW that's producing no vapor on the first hit? Fuck that. But I came back to it a week later. On lower temps especially, I let the conduction heater cook the herb for a few seconds after the "click". Then my first hit has excellent flavor and respectable vapor. Second hit is a massive cloud with great flavor. Third hit clears it, still with good flavor. ABV comes out perfectly even and cooked to my satisfaction.

I think the vibration occurs a little too soon for my liking. I prefer to let the conduction aspect to get the party going, then finish it off with a convection blast.
Get a TM. If you hate it you can mostly definitely sell it for what you paid for it.

That's what finally got me to stop hemming and hawing. I was thinking about saving that TM cash to buy a second FW. After all, Marc comes out with a new model every year. Some of them are wildly different too. But I figured if I don't like the TinyMight, I can sell it virtually without losing a dime.

Also TinyMight is a new company. Who's to say if it will be available indefinitely. So I'm jumping in now!

PossumMD

I hope the TM company is around for a while, they're meant to come with a 10yr warranty!

I do cook the first hit for a while, but the first hit still sucks compared to the first hit of a TM. The second, third, etc are comparable to the TM though. I also like to fucking stuff that bowl at times (it's so good at microdosing too), so I'll get a good 6-8 respectable hits out of the bowl. If I had that much in the TM, I'd have to stir it. But I could just have two TM bowls and it wouldn't take much longer than the big fw bowl.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Anyway. My question is, does the long stem offer better cooling than the short option? Or is the difference negligible? Thanks!

As @BrianTL stated, the differences are small, though I think the higher the temps, the more useful it is to have a bit of a distance to the heater. Either way, I recommend putting a few extra stems in the basket, so why not try both?

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
I have them both and use them interchangeably around the house
if you could only have one which one was it?:brow:
:doh: I know I should have asked this before ... my FW7 should arrive tomorrow :lol:
the TM has a little ring that never really vapes and the darkest you can get it is a dark golden colour, the rest of the bowl is blacker
You should try this: @dzoinp mod screen

dzoinp,
Reactions: karec

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
if you could only have one which one was it?:brow:
:doh: I know I should have asked this before ... my FW7 should arrive tomorrow :lol:

You should try this: @dzoinp mod screen

Hahaha if you're asking about the stems - if I could only have one, it would be the short stem. It's perfect for my pocket and my TM is my go-to pick for whenever I'm taking a vape out of the house with me.

If I had to pick between the FW and the TM to have, that would be tough! On one hand, I know the customer service from FW is likely to be much better, but the TM is slightly more convenient...

Glad to hear customs is moving along!

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
How do you notice the difference? Hotter glass? I admittedly don't do back to back stems, I have one and am done for a good 1-2hrs, so I'm genuinely curious.
The CU is so good at absorbing the heat it radiates to the glass heating the whole stem up. If I back to back with the short stem the tip is too hot to be comfortable by the end of the second session, the long stem I can get 2 sessions out of without any discomfort. These days though I use a WPA and a J hook most of the time. No problems hitting it over and over and over this way, and much better flavour.

Vaporware

I also suspect the TM will be easier for my girlfriend to use. Though I'll point out, the FW7 only requires pressing a button and holding it :rolleyes:.

It might be easier for her, but an important difference here is with the FW7 you can start your draw before it vibrates to tell you it’s up to the right temp and at worst you might get a weak hit if you started too early, but if you start drawing early on the TM it’s possible to combust as it puts out more power trying to reach its set temp.

I do think the button and dial are easier for a lot of people to grasp than the one button to do everything though, so it might be easier for her. Good luck!

Djsleepy

I'm about to place an order with a TM. While I'm very satisfied with my Firewood 7, I still want to see what all the hubbub's about. I don't have severe VAS (though I purchased 5 vaporizers in about as many weeks after getting back into flower), but I do have severe FOMO. I'm terrified that someone, somewhere is getting a slightly better hit than me. I also suspect the TM will be easier for my girlfriend to use. Though I'll point out, the FW7 only requires pressing a button and holding it :rolleyes:. From what I've read, it seems like the TM starts producing vapor a little faster, so maybe that'll help.

Anyway. My question is, does the long stem offer better cooling than the short option? Or is the difference negligible? Thanks!
I think it does slightly, but especially over multiple hits with using same stem (they offer 2 long stems at discount when you purchase ) I recommend at least one extra stem And CU.

ezpz

The CU is so good at absorbing the heat it radiates to the glass heating the whole stem up. If I back to back with the short stem the tip is too hot to be comfortable by the end of the second session, the long stem I can get 2 sessions out of without any discomfort. These days though I use a WPA and a J hook most of the time. No problems hitting it over and over and over this way, and much better flavour.
My thoughts exactly. I'm a high temp user that takes long draws. The short stem is too hot for my liking because the CU is so close to my lips that its uncomfortably hot. So I never use my short stem. Now that I have a small drydrotube, I never use the long stem either. Just the wpa and drydrotube. No need to constantly clean the CU anymore. I might have to get a j-hook though.

JoeyB

The used bundle I bought came with 3 wooden stems by Kgwoodcrafts, the short stem, eds TNT cocobolo, and the WPA. Eds stem was my favorite as it held a CU and stayed cool.

Short stem got way too hot for my taste. But I pushed the screen through the CU and have since been using the WPA + a basket screen and it's my favorite. No CU to gunk up, stem is very clean due to the basket screen, and it stays cool to my lips. I don't have a piece to use with it funny enough, but I don't really have the space or need for one either.

I'm a minimalist (part of living nomadically) and I'm not sure the rules on selling accessories here but if anyone would be interested in these wooden stems, let me know, I'd be open to selling them. https://photos.app.goo.gl/HmHPu7yNpGF7NDYg7

florduh

Thanks everybody for the suggestions! Luckily, a member offered me their used TM and a variety of stems at a great price at the exact moment I was loading up my shopping cart on the TM site! So I can find the combo that treats me best. And I won't have to wait for shipping from the EU. We have a lovely community here!

JoeyB

Thanks everybody for the suggestions! Luckily, a member offered me their used TM and a variety of stems at a great price at the exact moment I was loading up my shopping cart on the TM site! So I can find the combo that treats me best. And I won't have to wait for shipping from the EU. We have a lovely community here!
Same thing happened to me but on reddit! You'll love it. There's a slight learning curve I'm my opinion if you're coming from session or conduction only vaporizers. The use is simple enough, but finding your favorite settings takes time.

I've recently discovered I love the power 4.5
Since it is convection heating, it can take a few deep rips to get vapor production and because of that I didn't think 4.5 was high enough to produce any vapor.

After a few empty hits, I find 4.5 gives me medium thick smooth clouds, terp-y hits with great cerebral effects. My wife and I (and sometimes her God mother) pass the TM around and at higher powers the bowl is cached fairly quick (5 or so rips total I'd say). But at 4.5 it goes for at least 10 hits.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
That's no problem! I've found that's true of every vape. I've been dialing in so many different vapes over the past month or so... if it wasn't for CBD flower, I'd have transcended this plane by now.

I just crushed a couple stems of CBD/CBG a couple hours ago in the TM. First time I've done that with zero THC involved, but I fucked my back up pretty good and I dont do THC during the work day so, figured might as well give some CBD/CBG a whack and see what it does.

florduh

I just crushed a couple stems of CBD/CBG a couple hours ago in the TM. First time I've done that with zero THC involved, but I fucked my back up pretty good and I dont do THC during the work day so, figured might as well give some CBD/CBG a whack and see what it does.

Right on dude! I don't do THC during the work day either, but will often need some relief for my fucked up digestive system.

If you want CBD flower that tastes pretty damn close to the real thing give https://www.topcolatn.com/ a try. Indoor grown flower.

For a really good deal on quality outdoor stuff, https://wisconsinhempflower.com/. They're doing a $50 oz sampler pack for New Year's.

By itself, you won't get "high". But I feel it behind my eyes and it provides decent relief for my issues. Also a good option to add a broader entourage effect to your THC laden flower.

BestBuds

The Dude
I'm right there with ya! I fell bad on the ice Saturday. I just got back from a fun day. 2 broken ribs and whiplash. I have to wear a damn collar. Hahaha!

AK47 AMI

Hi All, I'm enjoying my Tinymight but some times when taking a draw, it's a nice one then sometimes it's hardly nothing? Starting at 4 and it's not bad but then cycling through up to 7 or 8 and hit at miss sometimes! Meddled with the how tight I'm packing it so stays pretty loose but still having issues with it, any ideas?? And my battery doesn't seems to power quick too lasts like 2 bowls which is two nights 2 x 25 min session 😭

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hi All, I'm enjoying my Tinymight but some times when taking a draw, it's a nice one then sometimes it's hardly nothing? Starting at 4 and it's not bad but then cycling through up to 7 or 8 and hit at miss sometimes! Meddled with the how tight I'm packing it so stays pretty loose but still having issues with it, any ideas?? And my battery doesn't seems to power quick too lasts like 2 bowls which is two nights 2 x 25 min session 😭

Don't pack too loose though, you do not want air to bypass the load, though if you are getting hits at first then that should be fine... Pure convection is dependent on the air flow though so if you are drawing the same you should be getting hits unless the load is spent which can happen on the upper temps if you spend more time on the lower temps...

Definitely get a new battery, and treat it right, I remember when you got your first one you tried using it for a while without charging it first, that could hurt the overall battery longevity and it's capacity. Best to get spare batteries regardless to extend session time, so just buy two Sony VTC6 or molicell P26A with an external charger, then you should never have an issue with it dying on you!

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
what did it do?

Seemed to provide some relief but I wasn't sure if it was more of the CBD or CBG that did that. Theres no actual high, seemed to make the pain more bearable. It does feel relaxing and I guess uplifting would be the word?

Not gonna lie though pretty bad back pain. I've pulled it a few times over the years this is probably top 3. I had actually taken a pain killer earlier that day, but didn't like that at all which is why I figured I'd try the CBD/CBG and I actually ended up finding it more helpful.

TM was my best friend last night lol.

Right on dude! I don't do THC during the work day either, but will often need some relief for my fucked up digestive system.

If you want CBD flower that tastes pretty damn close to the real thing give https://www.topcolatn.com/ a try. Indoor grown flower.

For a really good deal on quality outdoor stuff, https://wisconsinhempflower.com/. They're doing a $50 oz sampler pack for New Year's.

By itself, you won't get "high". But I feel it behind my eyes and it provides decent relief for my issues. Also a good option to add a broader entourage effect to your THC laden flower.

Awesome, thank you! I'll have to check both of them out. I glanced at them - the $50 sampler and the T2 X Cherry Wine caught my eye from the Wisco guys. May have to try top cola wife too!

This is where I placed my first and only order from so far and I have to say, I wasn't sure where to set my expectations in the first place but I was pleasantly surprised. https://www.thehemphaus.com/collections/cbd-flower

Up until this point, I'd be doing exactly that, adding it into my THC flower occasionally to "round out" the high a bit better, which I really enjoyed experimenting with.

I'm right there with ya! I fell bad on the ice Saturday. I just got back from a fun day. 2 broken ribs and whiplash. I have to wear a damn collar. Hahaha!

Damn! You got it worse than me for sure. No collar for me (or broken bones, thankfully), but I dont even know what I did! Thats the annoying part.

I was fairly busy this weekend but suspect I was rushing and tweaked something moving firewood. Started to feel it tightening up Sunday night and Monday morning I was basically immobile.

I'm confused. 2 X 25 minute sessions, are you leaving it session mode the whole time? Or in on-demand, just pressing the button right before you take a hit?

The whole thing could be a battery issue like @Shit Snacks had said.

Also if you start low, typically in my experience the higher level hits aren't as "full." Start off at 7 or 8 and its like night and day compared to starting at 4 and working your way up.

Top Bottom