• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight / TM 2

sickmanfraud

The faulty units are not a random occurrence because there are just too many reports of them. At this point, it's a clear manufacturing defect. Customers should not have to pay shipping both ways to get it resolved. The wait alone is unfair enough. I get that we all agreed to the terms and conditions of purchase. I'm just saying this should be done out of courtesy.

Unless you have access to the sales you have no way of knowing a percentage of defective units. We have no idea of how many Tinymight units were defective and we have no idea of how many units are in the hands of satisfied customers.

If the number of broken units is an issue for you do some more research and see the percentage of defective units.

Vapefanatic

Ok. I apologize for my post and hope this ends with this. I thought I was being clear enough but apparently my English sucks. I apologize for that too. I hereby admit that I'm wrong and everyone who is upset with my post, is right. This product is clearly not for me. Thank you and I'll be on my way.

sickmanfraud

Ok. I apologize for my post and hope this ends with this. I thought I was being clear enough but apparently my English sucks. I apologize for that too. I hereby admit that I'm wrong and everyone who is upset with my post, is right. This product is clearly not for me. Thank you and I'll be on my way.

Don't leave.

People have different criteria and priorities. There is a lot of good info on vapes and cannabis. If you check in with the Tinymight thread once in a while, you may notice more satisfied customers which may be a good time for you to grab one.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Dude. You have no need to apologize for your English or your opinion. We all have our own perspectives and we express them here but they don't need to diminish anyone else's. Your post brought up a good point, that this vape may not be for everyone, and that is also a valuable contribution. There are some relatively small problems that show up with this vape for some that are easy to fix and some that are not but still easier than sending the vape back and going through the difficult communication dance with the vendor. If this were my only vape that would be more of a concern for me than it is knowing I have options, but it might be a much bigger deal for someone without those other options.

So I highly recommend you keep coming to this group for its value as a resource whether this particular vape is the right one for you or not. There are deep discussions on many other vapes, some of which certainly are for you.

SquirrelMaster

Between the customer service, reliability, consistency and apparently cleaning issues, I just can't see myself pulling the trigger. Too much guesswork.

There are no consistency issues in use and cleaning is a breeze. Inhale for at least 5 seconds (longer is better like many convection vapes), fast or slow and you're guaranteed to get a good hit. For cleaning the cooling unit and stem I remove the o-rings (some leave on) and drop it in ISO. If it's not too gummed up I loosen the 2 halves before dropping in or after a minute of soaking. After a short soak (or a shake) and a rinse you're good to go.

I definitely understand people being scared off by the delays in responses to RMAs but posters (not you) claiming there are "many" devices with issues are either emotional or have an agenda. Compared to the known quantity of Tinymight's sold (based on order numbers for NA and EU markets) the amount of problematic devices is much less than 1% as far as I can tell.

Stick around though, this vape is worth it and hopefully customer service improves to a level where you're comfortable buying one.

Tweakz

I ordered a new wpa 3in1 because mine was broken by me by mistake. and the order was number-3670

there are satisfied users in my country , as well as many of my friends, partners to whom I gave tinymight a try .

several friends asked me to order the same device (tm) as mine.

I think the situation with CS will eventually improve

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
my return id# was 20 EU SITE a week ago (no response) and i have other return made before by mistake
my last order was #933 placed out 4

dzoinp,

Djsleepy

I agree with most.... it should rectify self as popularity increases he should be able to add employees or at least get caught up. The incredible medicating I get from it is unbeatable hands down the best(it’s that coil, not a half moon like a lot) vape I’ve tried! And that is what keeps me here!

SquirrelMaster

As far as returns go, for what it’s worth my return id# was 42 (US WEBSITE) out of what I assume is hundreds if not thousands?

my return id# was 20 EU SITE a week ago (no response) and i have other return made before by mistake
my last order was #933 placed out 4

I didn't even realize they had return ID's, thanks for sharing! I was only going off the purchased numbers which I believe are 4000+ (probably 4200-4300) combined between both regions on the low end and my educated guess on faulty units based on posters in this thread and reddit. If it's 4000 then it would be a 1.5% failure rate which is still excellent. The failure rate seems lot higher when the same people post over and over in multiple places under multiple names :rofl:. I'd sell the device or shove it in a drawer and never look back if a material object consumed me so much.

I don't want it to come across that I'm in any way, shape, or form in support of customers with issues not getting support as I've made it clear time and time again especially if you're a medical user like myself. Performace wise, the Tinymight kicks fucking ass and anyone that says otherwise is full of the brown stuff, sorry. You may not like that it isn't assembled OCD perfectly or may have slight OCD imperfections but this vape delivers. Heading into the colder months with COVID numbers rising everywhere I expect demand will stay high and I just hope there aren't shutdowns that affect any business vape related or not.

Djsleepy

I didn't even realize they had return ID's, thanks for sharing! I was only going off the purchased numbers which I believe are 4000+ (probably 4200-4300) combined between both regions on the low end and my educated guess on faulty units based on posters in this thread and reddit. If it's 4000 then it would be a 1.5% failure rate which is still excellent. The failure rate seems lot higher when the same people post over and over in multiple places under multiple names :rofl:. I'd sell the device or shove it in a drawer and never look back if a material object consumed me so much.

I don't want it to come across that I'm in any way, shape, or form in support of customers with issues not getting support as I've made it clear time and time again especially if you're a medical user like myself. Performace wise, the Tinymight kicks fucking ass and anyone that says otherwise is full of the brown stuff, sorry. You may not like that it isn't assembled OCD perfectly or may have slight OCD imperfections but this vape delivers. Heading into the colder months with COVID numbers rising everywhere I expect demand will stay high and I just hope there aren't shutdowns that affect any business vape related or not.
Amen to that!

tokenknifeguy

I actually don't understand why you disagree with @cybrguy; basically he says that instant customer service is not the strongest superpower of the TM crew. He was just paraphrasing a bit.
Paraphrasing is being quiet generous. I don't see how you can't see that there is a difference in someone saying people need their hand held (like a child) vs just getting a response from the vendor about a problem (my problem). I had a problem and wanted a solution and was willing to pay. I did not need my hand held or close to it. I just needed a response, and having to wait 3 months for it is just insane in 2020, even with covid. There is a big difference there, and if you can't see it then I don't know what to tell ya. It would also be different if my case was a rarity but it was very common.

Ripstar

So much this. I was very close to not ordering because of CS but the good reviews are at a much higher percent than people(who seem to not understand small company vapes and come to complain here) who have a bad experience. But, if you have ever owned more than one vape, you understand things happen and sometimes(heave forbid) they don't work out for you. This vape is worth every penny.

tokenknifeguy

No, I'm not kidding at all. If you had ever done support for any product in any industry you would know that that statement is silly. Many, many people want their hand held by the vendor on many of the products they buy, especially as they become more complicated or expensive. There is nothing inherently wrong with that, we are just all different in how we deal with challenges. Some people don't mind, or may even enjoy fiddling adjusting and/or fixing our shit. Some would rather call the guy. Tomato Tomoto. All I was suggesting was that if he is not the kinda guy who would even attempt a self repair than this may not be the vape for him. Was that bad advice?
You may also have noticed that I didn't imply in any way that I think TM's CS level is OK. In fact I think it is deplorable. It just so happens that I and many others are willing to put up with it to get one of the best vapes on the market. If you're not that is perfectly fine and I wouldn't dream of criticizing you for it. I would appreciate the same consideration.
Wanting to get a reply about a defected unit is far from wanting to have my hand held. Many people just want a response and that is also far from wanting their hand held. Also if a device is defected and the vendor advises someone to fix it themselves verses sending it back, then yes you damn well expect to get instructions on how to fix it. That also is far from getting your hand held since the vendor is asking you the consumer to repair the product. Yes their customer service is terrible and you said that but the problem is with you saying that us adults need our hands held like a child. I don't remember seeing many needing their "hand held" with their defective unit. Maybe you was mocking someone specific with your saying. Either way, expecting a reasonable response (not 3 months) for a problem is far from needing ones hand held.

BubbleDrop

I got mine 10 months ago and never had any issue.
I was only going off the purchased numbers which I believe are 4000+ (probably 4200-4300) combined between both regions on the low end and my educated guess on faulty units based on posters in this thread and reddit. If it's 4000 then it would be a 1.5% failure rate which is still excellent.
If so many items have been sold, this is quite a lot of money then (more than 1M €).
Even though building the vape is not free of course.

Then I wonder why they couldn't hire someone (for dealing with email requests at least).

Like everybody says, let's hope CS improves in a near future.
I wouldn't want to wait for an answer for 3+ months in case my unit fails. ☺️

BubbleDrop,
Reactions: arb

Vaporware

I got mine 10 months ago and never had any issue.

If so many items have been sold, this is quite a lot of money then (more than 1M €).
Even though building the vape is not free of course.

Then I wonder why they couldn't hire someone (for dealing with email requests at least).

Like everybody says, let's hope CS improves in a near future.
I wouldn't want to wait for an answer for 3+ months in case my unit fails. ☺️

I believe that’s who David is. There are still problems, but at least it seems like some people are getting faster responses these days. Let’s hope it continues to improve!

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
So...I got my VTC6's from ebay and they are....legit!
I have checked the seller and reviews before.
I have yet to test them the TM as they are still charging, but after weighting them, I'm sure they are OK, they all weight the same.

My other ones will probably collect dust, you said its not a fake but they do weight less and don't last as long.
I can give them away for free if anybody wants them, they are fine, just does not last as long.

Last edited:

BubbleDrop

If it's 4000 then it would be a 1.5% failure rate which is still excellent.
So that would be around 60 (failed) units in a year or so ?
I find it even more difficult to understand how handling 5 cases of failed units per month (more or less, of course) would be a problem.
Answering your customers should take 48h, not a couple of months. But anyway, this has been discussed over and over and I didn't mean to start new discussions about TM's CS.

So...I got my VTC6's from ebay and they are....legit!
I have checked the seller and reviews before.
I have yet to test them the TM as they are still charging, but after weighting them, I'm sure they are OK, they all weight the same.

My other ones will probably collect dust, you said its not a fake but they do weight less and don't last as long.
I can give them away for free if anybody wants them, they are fine, just does not last as long.
I have the same issue : one of my VTC6 is 46.68g, the other one is 41.23g (and doesn't last as long) !

BubbleDrop,
Reactions: Easywider

Djsleepy

So that would be around 60 (failed) units in a year or so ?
I find it even more difficult to understand how handling 5 cases of failed units per month (more or less, of course) would be a problem.
Answering your customers should take 48h, not a couple of months. But anyway, this has been discussed over and over and I didn't mean to start new discussions about TM's CS.

I have the same issue : one of my VTC6 is 46.68g, the other one is 41.23g (and doesn't last as long) !
IMO I think he is having trouble getting materials, I know a lot of people who do business in China and since Covid supply streams have been incredibly slow( not to mention who knows how many switched to producing PPE for the world... a lot more money when everyone in the world wants it) if they were able to survive shutdown. Time heals all wounds, hope it works here, cause I love this vape!

Last edited:

m0sh

Yeah well, there's less juice in it, literally... I assume they are not of the same label?

WTF you all are writing here soo much about the tinymight.. LOOOL

It is a good Vape no question, but what is there always so much to write there ????:wave::D

Well, this is usually what happens when a vape is huge and doing well, people love to talk and I'm one of them.

I've put my intended purchase on hold, not that I feel it bothers TM the slightest.

Between the customer service, reliability, consistency and apparently cleaning issues, I just can't see myself pulling the trigger. Too much guesswork. It does not help that TM is not even acknowledging these issues, or making any statements to give buyers assurance. Not even an apology? It seems that members on this thread are the ones doing the customer service 90% of the time. And doing a heck of a job if I may say so.

TM is so lucky they got awesome customers. Even customers who did not receive the proper warranty servicing are praising them. What else do they want? I feel they should buck up and interact more with their customers, who are solely responsible for their success. Screwing them over like that ain't cool.

The faulty units are not a random occurrence because there are just too many reports of them. At this point, it's a clear manufacturing defect. Customers should not have to pay shipping both ways to get it resolved. The wait alone is unfair enough. I get that we all agreed to the terms and conditions of purchase. I'm just saying this should be done out of courtesy.

I'm a newbie here so please pardon me if I said anything wrong. You guys are just so awesome. Hate to see awesome people getting treated like this.

I have to be honest, I agree that CS is a big issue but I still think that regardless of all negatives, this is a must get vaporizer.
For me its everything I have wanted and I'm seriously considering getting a backup.
I'll repeat what I said in my one month review:

GET THIS VAPE.YESTERDAY.

Hope it helps ;)

Last edited:

BubbleDrop

Yeah well, there's less juice in it, literally... I assume they are not of the same label?
I purchased from different physical stores, both being well-know.
I'll try to purchase again, and will check the battery's weight before ! 😊

BubbleDrop,

m0sh

I purchased from different physical stores, both being well-know.
I'll try to purchase again, and will check the battery's weight before ! 😊

A store here said they won't deal with VTC6 because there are so many fake ones. While I can confirm that, I would suggest you search for the "Murata C6" label and if you can weight on the spot, that's great!

m0sh,

Marlox

Regarding my defective Tinymight

As i am still waiting for DHL to deliver the new Tinymight David sent me out, I was peeking inside the defective unit today...
And sure it doesn't work^^ The potentiometer only has 2 of 3 contacts left, the third leg has been ripped of directly at the casing of the potentiometer and the potentiometer is sitting tilted on the board.

And i PROMISE, i haven't turned the dial not even close to strong enough to do such a damage to it... I suppose that must have happened at assembly.

btw
It seems to be a bourns 3361 P104 (100kOhm) trimmer, if someone might need that info.

Top Bottom