TinyMight / TM 2

Ripstar

Mines only a week old and he hasn’t got mine back yet so I would say no to improvements just be careful push lightly and slowly you should be good. People on thread have found you don’t have to rapid hit buttons in a row to turn on. Hope it helps.
Thanks, I was hesitant to order this vape because of so many issues. I am usually very careful with all my vapes but mistakes happen. THanks for the heads up.

Ripstar,
Reactions: Djsleepy

stonedaze

I just received my Tinymight again yesterday and just couldn't believe that they sent me back the same exact physically damaged unit that I returned to them, even after complaining about the visible damage. They said it had been 'repaired', but this thing still produces zero vapor even at a temp setting of 10.
I'm so pissed off right now. I just filed yet another RMA through their website, but this time if I don't hear back in a few days, I'm going to flood them with emails and demand they replace this unit with a brand new one that actually works. If they can't do that, then I want a full refund. I've seen people on here that caused their own damage receive new units plus free accessories in some cases, and they send me the same faulty unit back. They're going to end up paying more for shipping then this thing is even worth, but that's due to their poor customer service and lack of quality control.
It's been 4 months since I first ordered this thing and I still haven't been able to enjoy it for even a single day. They get one more chance. If they were smart they would just cut their losses and send me a new one, but if they want to pay for return shipping again, that's fine with me. I might be out $250 but now they haven't made a single dime off of me due to shipping back and forth.

Modnote: Post edited. Please review the Be Nice section of our rules.

Don’t attack products or companies. You can post your opinion, and you can criticize, but posts written to offend are not allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Djsleepy

Thanks, I was hesitant to order this vape because of so many issues. I am usually very careful with all my vapes but mistakes happen. THanks for the heads up.
It’s a great vape.....nothing hits like it! I’m just hard on devices, my usage usually brings Devices problems to the Forefront!

Ripstar

Don’t do butane thanks though.
Just wanting to know your reasoning, I love my sticky brick but always wonder about the butane. I know this is a "hot" subject, but it's also why I love all these new custom type vapes. Thanks!

Ripstar,

Djsleepy

Just wanting to know your reasoning, I love my sticky brick but always wonder about the butane. I know this is a "hot" subject, but it's also why I love all these new custom type vapes. Thanks!
Man I got away from butane when smoking used matches and hemp wick, plus I know I would accidentally burn something and for sure a finger or two!

justcametomind

Do any of you have experience with both the 18mm WPA and the all in one? I'm curious if there are airflow differences. I like the all in one but my ocd compels me to investigate.
I will have both soon hopefully. For the moment I only have the one that requires a screen. I like the fact I can use small amounts with that. Never do more than a couple hits worth.

justcametomind,
Reactions: slayyou

ephemera.cannon

I've yet to receive any communication on the return request I submitted nearly a week ago. I know Djsleepy was able to make contact through IG, but I'm not on any of the socials and don't intend to signup in hopes of getting some attention. The status of the return request says "Awaiting Products" but I haven't been provided any labels, shipping info, etc, etc so I'm not sure what to make of all that.

Rather discouraged at the moment. Such an awesome device but the boutique/hobbyist nature of the product means getting support/service can be frustrating (in my particular instance at least). Perhaps today will be the day I get word back.

Djsleepy

I've yet to receive any communication on the return request I submitted nearly a week ago. I know Djsleepy was able to make contact through IG, but I'm not on any of the socials and don't intend to signup in hopes of getting some attention. The status of the return request says "Awaiting Products" but I haven't been provided any labels, shipping info, etc, etc so I'm not sure what to make of all that.

Rather discouraged at the moment. Such an awesome device but the boutique/hobbyist nature of the product means getting support/service can be frustrating (in my particular instance at least). Perhaps today will be the day I get word back.
I’m in same boat says awaiting products no labels, let you know if I get mine and vice versa.

Zuhdj

Charles Mingus
Hey so how's the quality control on this thing? Also rma stuff? I had one in the past but it died on me and I was never able to get it fixed because I never was able to get a response from the guy. I'm now in a position where I can get one of these or a mighty to satisfy my "easy vaping" niche of my collection and I really want this. But the rma and potential qc issues are making me lean towards the mighty. Are my concerns actually valid here or has the company gotten better about this stuff?

Zuhdj,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Ha, so did I long while ago but the dyna and sticky bricks have brought me back.
I loves me some VCs and my Lotus, but the idea of consuming the full bandwidth of a butane lighters exhaust always kept me from the SB and it's parent the Daisy. I can see how they are very effective vapes however...

cybrguy,

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
@Zuhdj I guess that depends on what you want from the vape and weather you can cope with a long wait for cs or not. Personally, I would go for this one every day over a mighty, but I really don't like the vapour from the mighty so it wouldn't satisfy me.

It does feel like they are improving in the communication front, but there does appear to be a language barrier making that difficult even when they do respond. We've had more positive feedback recently with people getting devices replaced and freebies on top, but also one user who got the same device back with no improvements or fixes apparent. It's still a bit of a gamble, but of you get a good unit your in for a real treat.

SixStringToker

Naked member
The Vapexhale baskets are indeed a perfect fit for the TM stem. The rim does catch on the o-ring, just like with other baskets, but a bit of filing/grinding will likely fix that. I find the baskets to be a bit too deep, tho (they're over an inch deep), so I used a hacksaw to lop off the rim plus a bit of length:

50537743382_1491330812_o.jpg

It's about 5/8" deep and I believe that it's keeping the glass from immediately leeching away some of the heat from the edges because I'm getting noticeably more even ABV with the screen in place. This is after a session where I didn't stir or even rotate the stem (it's not really darker at the top - that's just a shadow):

50537593796_b357328029_o.jpg

Edit: I should add that I've added an additional screen above the heating coil, mostly for peace of mind (after pushing the OG screen in) but also because I thought that it might help even out the air flow a bit more. So the screen may also be contributing to the more even ABV:

50537999767_510e9c62c9_o.jpg

Last edited:

Djsleepy

The Vapexhale baskets are indeed a perfect fit for the TM stem. The rim does catch on the o-ring, just like with other baskets, but a bit of filing/grinding will likely fix that. I find the baskets to be a bit too deep, tho (they're over an inch deep), so I used a hacksaw to lop off the rim plus a bit of length:

View attachment 3378

It's about 5/8" deep and I believe that it's keeping the glass from immediately leeching away some of the heat from the edges because I'm getting noticeably more even ABV with the screen in place. This is after a session where I didn't stir or even rotate the stem (it's not really darker at the top - that's just a shadow):

View attachment 3379

Edit: I should add that I've added an additional screen above the heating coil, mostly for peace of mind (after pushing the OG screen in) but also because I thought that it might help even out the air flow a bit more. So the screen may also be contributing to the more even ABV:

View attachment 3381
What size is that ? do you know I may Have some of those

Djsleepy,

View attachment 3378

View attachment 3379

View attachment 3381
I also have been using the vapxhale baskets and they work wonderfully - much more even vapour.

Made mine by using a serrated knife and got a perfect edge. ABV is much more even.

I find that they fit snugly into the RBT stems but fall out of the regular Tinymight stems if not careful.

I love your heater cover... Would be interested in getting one too as I've had issues with the one provided.

For even AVB conduction has to occur to pass the heat around so any metal definitely helps.

Lessaker

Thanks, adjustable loads is one of the attractions, but is there any difference in airflow though? I ask because the all in one has a larger reduction in diameter at the tip at the coupler + the built-in glass channels vs the 18mm. I'm guessing it won't make a massive difference.
Since no one really answered your question, I'll do my best. Full disclosure, I have not tried the 18 mm. I really liked the all in one stem (before I broke it lol). It has a built in glass screen, kinda like arizer stems. There are only 4 holes, and they are pretty small which did significantly reduce airflow. I would also get weed crumbs in my piece if I didn't use a screen in addition to the built in glass.

Again, I haven't used the 18 mm stem, but I imagine airflow is probably pretty similar to the stock stem. I would say the airflow of the all in one is just a bit better than a stock stem with a cooling unit. However, if you don't use the cooling unit in the 18 mm piece, there should be much, much less draw resistance.

Ripstar

I miss my TM...... Im gonna have three vapes in the shop counting this one! Wish I would get my return labels.:shrug:
ugh, sorry man. I really hope these types of situations don't happen to me. I understand things happen but from the sound of it, this thing has so much opportunity. It would be more comforting to know CS is a breeze.

Ripstar,
Reactions: Djsleepy

slayyou

Since no one really answered your question, I'll do my best. Full disclosure, I have not tried the 18 mm. I really liked the all in one stem (before I broke it lol). It has a built in glass screen, kinda like arizer stems. There are only 4 holes, and they are pretty small which did significantly reduce airflow. I would also get weed crumbs in my piece if I didn't use a screen in addition to the built in glass.

Again, I haven't used the 18 mm stem, but I imagine airflow is probably pretty similar to the stock stem. I would say the airflow of the all in one is just a bit better than a stock stem with a cooling unit. However, if you don't use the cooling unit in the 18 mm piece, there should be much, much less draw resistance.
Thanks for the help! I already have an 18 mm on the way and my all in one is still intact, so I will reply back with results when that comes in.
I can also confirm the baskets seem to even out the abv somewhat, I'm more a microdose kinda guy so I have been using a small one.
temp 7.5 no stir

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
So...it sure does feel like I will be needed that beeswax, the question is, can I get it elsewhere or I should use the product sold on the website which I assume is safe.
I see that it mixed with paraffin oil, I have paraffin for lubing my water pieces, what would happen if I apply paraffin without beeswax? Does it always comes mixed with paraffin or this is just the way it works for this wood?

Thanks for the help! I already have an 18 mm on the way and my all in one is still intact, so I will reply back with results when that comes in.
I can also confirm the baskets seem to even out the abv somewhat, I'm more a microdose kinda guy so I have been using a small one.
temp 7.5 no stir

I think you'll love the all in one, and if you're a microdoser it will probably vape more even.
Airflow seems fine BTW, but I haven't tried the 18mm since I'm lazy and the all in one is just that good.

Are you talking about the baskets that comes with the unit when using water vs using the CU with water?

Still waiting for the capsules...but TBH, I have been using the TM with the built in glass chamber and nothing else, I don't really need anything in my life, yet I have so many accessories lol

Very interesting! I have about 50 baskets (LOL), I guess I can try to make one or two.

Last edited:
m0sh,

justcametomind

Hey so how's the quality control on this thing? Also rma stuff? I had one in the past but it died on me and I was never able to get it fixed because I never was able to get a response from the guy. I'm now in a position where I can get one of these or a mighty to satisfy my "easy vaping" niche of my collection and I really want this. But the rma and potential qc issues are making me lean towards the mighty. Are my concerns actually valid here or has the company gotten better about this stuff?
Imho if your goal is easy vaping, this is not the vape for that. Many glass parts make me unconfortable to bring it outdoors and use it as mindlessly as other vapes (Fury2, Mighty, Crafty, FM Cap). Customer service it seems hasn't improved more than one bit.
I use it as my most delicate unit, it's still my go to vape since it's not even a month old, but I try to apply extreme care and postpone any need of customer service. This means care when dealing with the stem (not pressing too much when insterting the stem, avoiding back to back sessions and instead letting the vape cool down after a bowl, avoiding external charge of the battery not to screw/unscrew the battery lid all the time). This is pretty far from "easy vaping" imho. It is perhaps overkill and of course it's not guaranteed my care will make my unit indestructible.

Our reports are aneddotical but the guy seems as always, quite a bit overwhelmed by orders. You should ask him to repair your unit, more than looking to get another one imho.

Last edited:
justcametomind,
Reactions: KVVS
Top Bottom