TinyMight / TM 2

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Like @ataxian, I have had my adventures with glass, so I can understand your preference for wood.
The stem you pictured should be a good buy from ed’s.

Someone mentioned Solo/Air stem a just a tad small for the tM, but until ed’s markets his tM stems, I found
A thin O-ring an acceptable stopgap measure

Be careful pulling that out after a session, I bet that metal bowl will be hot as fuck! ;)

Tweakz

Half a minute? Are you sure that's not some kind of time bending effect from the flower? :-)

Anyway, I'm on the other side of the spectrum, 8 to 10 seconds for me, killing a ~.15g load in ~4 hits.
well, ~ 20 -30 seconds somewhere like that, bro . I love tinymight for how hard it hits .

2-F13279-D-6-ACB-4-C5-A-A980-1-EDE5-CB59-FD5.jpg

5513595-F-C650-411-B-B93-B-12-EAE1-A3-FF68.jpg

Last edited:

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
Half a minute? Are you sure that's not some kind of time bending effect from the flower? :-)
I would hope it can do that and more, the hits I take off my Weedeater are usually just a little shy of a minute. Can the tinymight keep up or is it guaranteed combustion? I'm asking for a friend who's going to lose a bet !

stark1

Lonesome Planet
In case of emergency, do no break glass (I used a coupla O-rings). I CAN use my (many) Solo/Air
Stems.

Waist not, want not.

( Take caution to not push the smaller diameter Arizer stem past the circular stem end limiter; this may cause a short )

Last edited:

PossumMD

I would hope it can do that and more, the hits I take off my Weedeater are usually just a little shy of a minute. Can the tinymight keep up or is it guaranteed combustion? I'm asking for a friend who's going to lose a bet !
Depends what heat setting you have it at. I never combusted in mine when it worked, and I was taking long, slow draws of like 30+secs. Others have reported combusting on level 10, mine didn't do that but was black as night and tasted toasted.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I don't remember anyone reporting combustion events because it was at ten, but rather because of starting to hit before the buzz indicated the set temp being reached, but I might have missed that part of the discussion. But yeah, I'd expect a bit of scorching esp. when marathon-hitting like that.

PossumMD

I don't remember anyone reporting combustion events because it was at ten, but rather because of starting to hit before the buzz indicated the set temp being reached, but I might have missed that part of the discussion. But yeah, I'd expect a bit of scorching esp. when marathon-hitting like that.
It was like 2ppl, not hundreds. And given there's a bit of variability in these vapes, it makes sense that one or two combust. The inhaling before the buzz is the most common way of combusting I've seen though.

PossumMD,
Reactions: Siebter

angular ocelot

i have combusted on ten but that was down to specific circumstances. i was trying all sorts of things. overfilling a bit so the weed was in contact with the heater screen was one way. weirdly, in my wpa when i use my flattened basket screen as a basket, with the weed in it, i get occasional combustion. using it the other way up, with the weed on top, i have never got combustion no matter how near the heater the material is.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
While I’m not going to test combustion limits on purpose, I would think those that have, at the HIGH settings, are HAPPY to have a robust heater! Now if you combust at the lower settings, that’s not good. From I can tell, the heater is what really makes the TM standout from the other units in this class. I wonder if this heater is custom made by, or for him. Its possible there are companies tearing it apart right now, to clone it.

angular ocelot

While I’m not going to test combustion limits on purpose, I would think those that have, at the HIGH settings, are HAPPY to have a robust heater!
ecstatic! i dont want to combust regularly, i just want to find out if it's possible and how and then dial it back a teensy bit so i can get as much as quickly as possible. did it with my dynavap, did it with my eq. couldnt do it with my mighty, now the mighty is gone.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Does anyone know where in CONUS red O-rings are sold? Mine broke.
—Local hardware store may have some that will fit...:hmm:

stark1,
Reactions: arb

MikeRotchHertz

They carry every size made homie,grab your calipers?

You linked an assortment. My question was whether in your experience the assortment carries the range of diameters from the smallest (DV) to the largest (SB)

MikeRotchHertz,
Reactions: arb

Djsleepy

I got my Delta3d medium organizer filled with 5 of his baskets and 10 of the domed kind (Off eBay)and now waiting for glass and adapters .... there is something else...hmmmm....oh yeah....my TM!!!!! It’s cool just getting a little set up just raises the excitement!

Top Bottom