TinyMight / TM 2

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
So the NON disposable SCREW ON version is a bit bigger then the JackPod disposable version I bought.

I'm not sure that's true – rewatching →this video it seems to me that the stems are the parameter that makes the capsules work or not, as this example shows a capsule with a pretty tight fit, while the stems I use with my capsules (that work) seem to give a bit of a less tight fit. I haven't tested all stems with all capsules yet, though.

Last edited:

fidget

Mine arrives tomorrow.
Is this an RBT straight stem I could use as a WPA?
thanks

milaana_495x495.jpg

BobbyChipotle

Hello! #1757 checking in. My Tinymight finally shipped. I have a question for you TM on-the-go users. How do you load stems when you’re outside? Or alternatively, how do you transport the loaded stems?

I ordered some stems and an extra cooling unit so I could, in theory, pack two stems before leaving. I’m considering a doob tube but I’d be afraid of the glass rattling around and cracking. I wish there could be a dug-out type of solution. How do y’all pack while out and about? I’ve got extra batteries so I’ll be good on that front.

Last edited:
BobbyChipotle,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thanks - I've got screens left, right and centre from Extreme EQ,LSV,Wychwood mods etc.
I'm sure something will fit.

Yeah but rimmed screens like EQ will not work well, I don't think the LSV has internal basket screens either, not sure about the wychwood don't know much about that...

Shit Snacks,

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
@Siebter thanks for the follow up post on the Jack pods. That's very helpful. 👍
How do you load stems when you’re outside? Or alternatively, how do you transport the loaded stems?
If you don't stir reloading is as easy as blowing a puck of abv out the end, then Straw packing from a small tub of medium ground fluffy bud. As you remove the stem from the tub give a light tamp with a finger tip and your done.

LabPong

Mine arrives tomorrow.
Is this an RBT straight stem I could use as a WPA?
thanks

milaana_495x495.jpg

Those are not RBT oem stems....they look like the ones from EDC that are 3rd party sourced. If so, some of they will not work well as they are out of tolerance or if you look at the clear one there is another small issue....it gets smaller at the exit and pushing a screen through it sucks as it widens up after you smash it in that smaller opening. You will have to put the screen in sideways and move it into position with these....that is if they fit the OD of the TM o-ring. I did get one from them and it did work...though it was tighter than the RBT ones.....I got lucky I think.

But if they fit the big o-ring well...your in!

Sticky13

Looks like I have the disposable pods, to be fair there pretty well made and should last a while; Just dont step on them :rofl: The ones @Siebter has sound more robust..

All the pods I received fit fine:tup:

The TM sadly doesnt get as much use between me Z and VC at home, but its a right treat for when out and about :) ..The Jackpods have had a fair bit of testing, gets the thumbs up from me.

large_tm.jpg.3d77f4cb921a8b079de8d53112c9bf4d.jpg

Last edited:

Toker

Looks like I have the disposable pods, to be fair there pretty well made and should last a while; Just dont step on them :rofl: The ones @Siebter has sound more robust..

All the pods I received fit fine:tup:

The TM sadly doesnt get as much use between me Z and VC at home, but its a right treat for when out and about :) ..The Jackpods have had a fair bit of testing, gets the thumbs up from me.

large_tm.jpg.3d77f4cb921a8b079de8d53112c9bf4d.jpg
I’m glad I did the video and people like them. I didn’t even own a tm at the time of the video only a few bits to test them on. Happy days I hope people enjoy them. 😃

Shit Snacks

Those are not RBT oem stems....they look like the ones from EDC that are 3rd party sourced. If so, some of they will not work well as they are out of tolerance or if you look at the clear one there is another small issue....it gets smaller at the exit and pushing a screen through it sucks as it widens up after you smash it in that smaller opening. You will have to put the screen in sideways and move it into position with these....that is if they fit the OD of the TM o-ring. I did get one from them and it did work...though it was tighter than the RBT ones.....I got lucky I think.

But if they fit the big o-ring well...your in!

Well FWIW actually RBT was making and selling stems just like that at one point, he would cut them down himself in his shop, it's possible they could have been sourced from mountainglass.com and I'm not sure if 420edc had a different supplier... But yes as I said glass varies, even two new RBT (made in China) Splinter stems can vary in size, the smoked or clear glass... So yeah there's always going to be a slight risk with these.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind

Yeah, mine you could totally step on.

So how would you describe the performance of the „disposable” ones? Do they also seem to take some of the heat away / stretch the session / need a bit of a higher heat setting?

I’m glad I did the video and people like them.

Thanks again to you, tested them a bit more meanwhile and they do a really good job! The ones I have need a bit more heat to get going, but then they provide a very even roast and supersmooth vapor. Me like.

NOLOGO

hi all. I've been peeping the TM for a while now. My question is: am I alone in thinking that there are just too many parts to maintain on this thing? Is it really that delicious to where you don't mind the maintenance? I mainly use a hopper io and fury edge, and am waiting on a nomad II. I think the hopper and edge get the most use in my collection because they require the least maintenance. (I also own a lil bud (retired) and firewood 5 & 6...and I think I stopped using those mainly because of my laziness :rofl:)
Anyone have similar feelings about the sheer number of pieces involved with a smooth running TM? Or is it really that tasty to where it's not a chore to keep clean? TIA

Shit Snacks

hi all. I've been peeping the TM for a while now. My question is: am I alone in thinking that there are just too many parts to maintain on this thing? Is it really that delicious to where you don't mind the maintenance? I mainly use a hopper io and fury edge, and am waiting on a nomad II. I think the hopper and edge get the most use in my collection because they require the least maintenance. (I also own a lil bud (retired) and firewood 5 & 6...and I think I stopped using those mainly because of my laziness :rofl:)
Anyone have similar feelings about the sheer number of pieces involved with a smooth running TM? Or is it really that tasty to where it's not a chore to keep clean? TIA

I find it to be far less of a chore than a hopper or fury personally, glass stem based vapes are the best since they are so easy to keep clean and pure! TM has some of the least maintenance for me, though I don't use the cooling unit that much these days since I haven't been out and about in months! :uhoh:

Tranquil

Mine hasn't arrived yet so I may just be ignorant, but other than the occasional stem and CU soak I'm not sure what other regular maintenance is required?

NOLOGO

Mine hasn't arrived yet so I may just be ignorant, but other than the occasional stem and CU soak I'm not sure what other regular maintenance is required?
yeah I could definitely be way off base. But I watched georgevapefiend's overview, and it looked like there were a few fiddly pieces, like the screen and a ring that the screen sits in. Then there's the CU, and glass stem that sticks out. Maybe I just prefer units that don't really need anything to soak?

I'm not trying to knock it at all. Just hoping to hear from folks with first hand experience on whether the maintenance grew/grows tiresome. I feel like with my hopper and edge I barely ever need to do anything to keep them running tip top.

NOLOGO,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@NOLOGO – I've seen that video and found it to be very misleading. It describes many steps that I never had to do even once in ~9 months of using the Tinymight, especially replacing the screens or even disassembling the cooling unit at all. For me it's dropping the cooling unit in a small ziplock baggy of iso for ~15 minutes & rinse with hot water + shaking some hot water and dishwasher soap in the glass tube. That's actually it. I personally remove the o rings from the cooling unit prior to soaking in iso (to preserve them), but even that doesn't seem to be necessary from what I read here.

In real life the Tinymight is supereasy and quick to maintain.

Shit Snacks

yeah I could definitely be way off base. But I watched georgevapefiend's overview, and it looked like there were a few fiddly pieces, like the screen and a ring that the screen sits in. Then there's the CU, and glass stem that sticks out. Maybe I just prefer units that don't really need anything to soak?

I'm not trying to knock it at all. Just hoping to hear from folks with first hand experience on whether the maintenance grew/grows tiresome. I feel like with my hopper and edge I barely ever need to do anything to keep them running tip top.

The only thing to change is the basket screen you load the herb into in the stem, and depending on the mesh of the basket screen it can go a very long time without cleaning... Similarly there is no real reason to clean a glass stem unless you want to... Just you have the cooling unit but it's not that involved. There's no reason to open up the screw ring or clean the heater screen in the unit unless you make a mess? Like Nomad

NOLOGO

@NOLOGO – I've seen that video and found it to be very misleading. It describes many steps that I never had to do even once in ~9 months of using the Tinymight, especially replacing the screens or even disassembling the cooling unit at all. For me it's dropping the cooling unit in a small ziplock baggy of iso for ~15 minutes & rinse with hot water + shaking some hot water and dishwasher soap in the glass tube. That's actually it. I personally remove the o rings from the cooling unit prior to soaking in iso (to preserve them), but even that doesn't seem to be necessary from what I read here.

In real life the Tinymight is supereasy and quick to maintain.
awesome, thanks for clearing that up! I guess it'll go back on my VAS list after all!

Glatch

Yeah, mine you could totally step on.

So how would you describe the performance of the „disposable” ones? Do they also seem to take some of the heat away / stretch the session / need a bit of a higher heat setting?

Thanks again to you, tested them a bit more meanwhile and they do a really good job! The ones I have need a bit more heat to get going, but then they provide a very even roast and supersmooth vapor. Me like.
I'm very tempted to buy a jackpod carry thing with 4 of the durable pods.
If you would have to guess/estimate, often can you use 1 pod before cleaning?

I don't like the look of a dirty stem but also I'm not that fond of cleaning the stem. I hope these pods make the use on-the-go a lot easier and also reduce on cleaning.

Would you recommend the durable ones or the trow away ones ?(still going to clean and re-use them)

Glatch,
Top Bottom