TinyMight / TM 2

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
I'd guess the vtc6 wasn't the best and is dieing early. I'd try a new vtc6 as well as a different charger. Maybe try charging with the TM to check the charger? My TM is a virgin too so I know how this suggestion might be received! :whoa:

Cheebsy,

dzoinp

Accessory Maker
I'd say I feel like I've lost about 20% power. Most noticeable on starting it's harder to get vapor started
If you have the cooling unit and screen clean, check the threads on the battery cover and the TM itself. is very important for good battery contact
a dirty batt isn't good too
IMG-20200517-155324.jpg

I think someone else with performance issues had dirty threads and/or contact on the battery lid/hole. I’m not sure that was ever verified to be a big issue, but it’s probably worth looking and cleaning yours if they need it just in case. Since you charge externally, you do have more chances to get dirt/oil/etc. in there.
:nod:

tokenknifeguy

Here you go:
I cannot get that stealth mode to work. So when the unit is cut off do I do the 3 clicks and hold? When the unit is on, and I do the 3 clicks and hold it just cuts the unit off.

And when the unit is off, and I then do the 3 clicks and hold, then high temp click, then low temp click, the units light turns white or light blue and then stays in session mode. I can only then exit session mode by doing the 3 clicks which ends up turning the unit off. Then after this I get no vibration or light feed back from the unit. If I hold the button down like I would for a hit, it does nothing. I'm pretty much left with just removing the battery and having it all reset.

Now my unit doesn't work. I'll do the 3 clicks and it just does the 'dud clicking' it does when the battery is dead. WTF

tokenknifeguy,

ezpz

Also, has anyone used or had luck with "The Master Adapter" from Sneaky Pete? Link here.
I just picked up a water pipe from my local head shop so I want to make sure I have an adapter that works when my TM arrives. I emailed the store, and that's the adapter that they recommended. I'd feel better knowing someone has actually tried it, and that it works.
It works. The one problem with the master adapter is that it tends to fall off the stem. Then, reinserting the master adapter on the glass stem while it is still on the TM can be scary. But it definitely works.

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
So I did everything that was suggested to me and it seems to have worked. I wish I did everything one at a time, I believe it is battery related. So thanks much FC community. Any suggestions on a good battery charger?

GoldenBud

So I did everything that was suggested to me and it seems to have worked. I wish I did everything one at a time, I believe it is battery related. So thanks much FC community. Any suggestions on a good battery charger?
if you're going to a store , almost everything from Xtar / Nitecore will be great (also most models of LiitoKala, always double check it online)
double check it anyway, by searching online "Xtar X review"
and see if the model is ok, example:
in this case the charger is good, that's what i'm using and it works great for the last 2 monthes,
but some models of LiitoKala (for example) scored less points by the tester, usually it's just the USB output (for charging cellphones from its charger mainly) but it's not important for your purposes, so you can save some bucks.

example:

so if you can order from Aliexpress , I'd suggest you to grab some LiitoKala Lii-PD4 . (From LiitoKala official store)

Last edited:

SquirrelMaster

@Tranquil I have a master adapter and yes it does work for the Tinymight. You won't be able to leave the device on your bong hands-free like a glass wpa would allow you to do but it does the job.

@iDRINKBLEACH There are A LOT of good chargers out there like Xtar, Nitecore etc. so you should have plenty of options depending on what's available to you and what you're looking for. I used Mooch's reviews to help me decide and I ended up with an Xtar VP4 Dragon because of its high rating, 4 charging bays, NiMH capability and availability.

@tokenknifeguy With the unit not responding you're turning the temp back up right? I know, silly question. You're going through both stealth modes to end up with the red LED off but vibration enabled correct? Does this this earlier post I made help?

zor

Anybody ever wonder why this vendor doesn’t use serial numbers on his vapes, nor on any of his previous “projects”?

I do! I figure it's such a small operation that it will take more effort which would outweigh the benefit from that kind of tracking, but if these are being produced in batches or use lots of the same parts then it could be useful. If there are common defects or issues down the road it could be helpful too, plus I'm a sucker for knowing approximately where my device was made in the production line process. Especially useful if there's any plan to scale up production!

LabPong

You took the words right out of my cakehole! There are a number of logical, reasonable reasons for the use of serial numbers. It isn't just beneficial to the consumer but to the vendor/maker/manufacturer as well. Even the weirdo that runs RBT used serial numbers on the M3, if he can do it anybody can.

helps prevent any monkey bidness on the warranty return/repair/replacement side of things. I don't care how "artisanal" you are It simply can't be hard to stamp a serial number into/onto your product!

Totally unnecessary for this manufacture. He knows exactly what his hands build over and over and over and over.....from the start! lol

Sure it is possible.... but he has 0 time to add any steps or parts into the process at at this point.....that is if he wants to get close to his demand and shipped orders ratio. Totally sayin! 😉

If you understood the man behind the vape....then you will understand this is most likely why you do not see it now. TM is the most saught after vape in the current market....having or not having a SS # on it will not change that though. But you can just carve your own SS# or order # in it....right?

thenorth

Realistically How exactly would a code help when the device can be disassembled with a single torx bit.

Batch numbers can be linked to the purchase date.

thenorth,
Reactions: Siebter

zor

Realistically How exactly would a code help when the device can be disassembled with a single torx bit.

Batch numbers can be linked to the purchase date.

It all depends on the manufacturing and service processes. Like I said, it probably isn't needed now given the limited throughput and low production numbers (relatively speaking), but scaling up and working with bulk raw product, having multiple parallel production processes, etc will require some sort of tracking process, usually culminating in an identifier (serial number) for the finished product. I dunno, from my experience in manufacturing and production it's an easy add and invaluable.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
So there are some good arguments to use serial numbers, no doubt. However, each device can easily be identified and linked to a batch by using the order number and / or date of purchase. So there's nothing fishy about not using them (as our guest implied).

Siebter,
Reactions: zor

GoldenBud

So there are some good arguments to use serial numbers, no doubt. However, each device can easily be identified and linked to a batch by using the order number and / or date of purchase. So there's nothing fishy about not using them (as our guest implied).
Yeah, nothing wrong, But there's something "uncool" about having serial numbers right?
it's like against the art, you know what I mean?
Or actually you really do, according to your last message :cool::science:

GoldenBud,
Reactions: Siebter

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Do the jackpods fit in the upline taster?
While I don’t have a TM yet, I do have 3 upline tasters and a set of 10 jack-pods just itching to be used!

It‘s definitely a crap shoot.
Stem #1 seems to fit most of the jack-pods. However, it’s a tight fit and you need a long poker to get it out of there. I used a long wooden q-tip and it barely needs to be tapped to fall out.
(this one happens to be the one I got on Amazon)
#2 fits a few of them (same fit).
#3 isn't wide enough to fit any of them.

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
A banned member posting under a new account in this thread has been banned again and their posts have been removed. Some quoted responses have been left up. Thanks for the reports. :tup:

This post may self-destruct in 24 hours. Unless I forget.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
[...] and you need a long poker to get it out of there.

Oh, I totally forgot about that part, right (don't use the Grav that very often these days). That kind of undermines the practicality of using capsules I guess. I plan to use them in the standard configuration mostly anyways.

Last edited:

Tranquil

Has "the package" changed at all in recent times? Does it still come with the bag, wooden plate instructions, short stem, o rings, and screen? Can anyone who has received a more recent batch comment on that?

I feel like I saw some recent posts (or maybe it was on reddit) saying that a long stem was included to compensate for recent delays, but maybe I made that up.

I feel like I'll be ready for it, at any rate. Grav upline taster should arrive in the mail any day, I have modest but lovely bong, and I'll order the universal WPA soon. I even got a new grinder (though it was pretty cheap and I think it may grind a little finer than I'd like for the TM pack).

Should be about everything I need for the foreseeable future. Though now I am starting to get curious and wonder what jack-pods are or if I should try to get some... 😬😬

Top Bottom