TinyMight / TM 2

Toker

Now I see that VGoodiEZ list them on its website, but it looks like it's currently out of stock.

That would be appreciated. And cool.
Hi i emailed weed republic last night for you and had this back from them this morning. It looks like you are out of luck sorry.

Thank you for your email, unfortunately, we don't. Weed Republic

Toker,

clive_bob

Yeah, flashing light means on-demand mode, but it's weird you don't get a buzz for your later hits. It should buzz every time you reheat.

I don't quite understand. How, what and why? :-)
I don't know why, but the buzz on my tinymight has begun operating correctly.

clive_bob,
Reactions: Cheebsy

sanchezman

Commander in Kief
Is there any no glass mouthpiece? Only glass mp in the shop. My devices drop on a regular basis. I’d avoid also long artisan mouthpiece and keep the thing pocketable
There is currently only glass offered by the maker. The short stem does not stick up very much from the body. I was worried that it would be long and break easily, but it's quite thick and sturdy.

scooterboy

Muppet, not moped.
Ok, so I don't have a 1/2" dowel handy, but I do have a couple of 1/4" dowel sections. If my theory is correct, then the two dowel sections, side-by-side, should just fit into the TM stem, right? Wrong. No way they would fit. Why not? I don't have calipers, but putting the end of the stem up against a tape measure sure makes the inner diameter look much less than 14mm.

Can someone with calipers verify the precise ID of a TM stem? Because I don't think it's quite 14mm.
Does anyone have calipers to measure this? It would be good to know the exact inner diameter for future reference.

scooterboy,
Reactions: Summer

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
Has anyone been able to contact the maker? Im so pissed off. First, my cancelled order from over a month ago (paypal damn it) still hasn’t been refunded. Despite that i placed another order. Today, i woke up To find 2 new charges from tinymight, $600 extra!!! It’s on my debit card and I need the money so im spamming him to find out wtf he’s doing. I know this process is janky but i didn’t think id be out $1200, if he doesnt respond soon this will be bad.

edit: he still didn’t respond but some charges disappeared. Now im only (“only”) out $600. Hopefully the rest of this get refunded soon enough.
Thats a bummer, I had the same thing happen to me through lamart it eventually buffed out. The weirdest thing was it only looked like my acc got hit on my end lamart and bank knew nothing of it. Maybe call your bank? I got a hold of my bank n figured it out faster than waiting for a response.

iDRINKBLEACH,
Reactions: Summer

Potatovape

Thats a bummer, I had the same thing happen to me through lamart it eventually buffed out. The weirdest thing was it only looked like my acc got hit on my end lamart and bank knew nothing of it. Maybe call your bank? I got a hold of my bank n figured it out faster than waiting for a response.
I’m really confused right now because there are a couple things: 2 charges from Tinymight on my bank For $600, and the original paypal order. The paypal order was pending yesterday and today was the 30th day so it disappeared. But i didnt get any of the $300 back. So now I have no record of it except the email confirmation and no refund. I’ll try contacting my bank for the two charges but i have no clue how to approach the paypal charge

edit: and now ill stop posting about this since $600 is manageable until the guy responds. Really hope he knows what happened and it isn’t an issue with my bank

Last edited:
Potatovape,

doubledown

Well, it’s official, I love this thing. I ordered a second TM last night. Waffled on the decision for a while, but between this and my Vortex w IH, my needs are met. Figured a backup unit was the best way to go, especially since nothing else is triggering my VAS. Now just want a nice capsule solution for on the go and easy clean up...might have to pay the premium shipping and get the Jack-Pods from overseas.

sanchezman

Commander in Kief
I’m really confused right now because there are a couple things: 2 charges from Tinymight on my bank For $600, and the original paypal order. The paypal order was pending yesterday and today was the 30th day so it disappeared. But i didnt get any of the $300 back. So now I have no record of it except the email confirmation and no refund. I’ll try contacting my bank for the two charges but i have no clue how to approach the paypal charge

edit: and now ill stop posting about this since $600 is manageable until the guy responds. Really hope he knows what happened and it isn’t an issue with my bank
Are you sure that you got charged for the PayPal order? When I ordered my TM in February, I used PayPal. The payment was "pending" for 30 days, but the money never left my PayPal account. When the original payment authorization expired, I didn't get anything back, because technically the payment was never redeemed by the TM maker. Then, when my order was finally ready to ship at the end of April, I got a new request to reauthorize payment. It was that second authorization that actually withdrew money from my account.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Does anyone have calipers to measure this? It would be good to know the exact inner diameter for future reference.

@khelek41girl did those a while ago:

a7d5vp43w9x7nnbu.jpg

arz0dksaicz6gh9w.jpg

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
When my unit first arrived I was playing around with large loads just to see what this vape could handle. I went as high as 0.55g iirc in the long stem and although it can be done the experience is better for me by never packing deeper than the stem is wide on recommendation of members here. I straw suck my material and give it the lightest tamp. Grind is usually a medium plate BCG or medium/fine HerbRipper XL. It can be tough to mentally slow yourself down (or at least it is for me) without any draw restriction but too fast of a draw will result in tunnelling where the outside of the load doesn't toast like the center. Besides slowing your draw keeping a space between the heater and your flower helps a lot (especially at higher temps) and some members have placed a screen to cap their load which helps as well. The lower the temperature you start at and the longer you spend temp stepping (or by staying at a low temp) the more even your load will roast.

This thread moves so fast that I start writing a reply, forget to post it and suddenly it's pages later. In my defense I started writing during Tinymight bowl 1 and got distracted with munchies after bowl 5.

That long dimpled stem looks comical but awesome. I bet the vapour would be insanely smooth but it's a little long. I'm a sucker for accessories, I'll have to order one.

I've found not going any deeper than the stem is wide has turned out the most consistent results so far as well. I've done it a few ways, having the CU further down to keep that same load depth but with a space in front of the heater, moved it closer to the tip to get rid of the space, had a cup screen in front of the CU, which I'm not sold on yet vs straight loading onto the CU - recently got the BCG so been able to go through a few stems of medium grind, still have to try the other sizes....

Consciously slowing down to avoid tunneling can be tough sometimes for me too, especially if I'm multi tasking and not just sitting on the couch paying attention to what I'm doing. Interestingly enough though lately I have been noticing I've been getting more "pucks" when clearing the stem. A little light pressure blowing the bud out and it comes out basically still perfectly formed. It's been satisfying to crack those pucks open with a poker and see the color change throughout the load. Generally, the very outer layer has been on the lighter side while immediately dark once cracked open.

Potatovape

Are you sure that you got charged for the PayPal order? When I ordered my TM in February, I used PayPal. The payment was "pending" for 30 days, but the money never left my PayPal account. When the original payment authorization expired, I didn't get anything back, because technically the payment was never redeemed by the TM maker. Then, when my order was finally ready to ship at the end of April, I got a new request to reauthorize payment. It was that second authorization that actually withdrew money from my account.
wait you might be right! I have a charge from paypal on my bank statement that is $300 so i assumed it was the tinymight charge, ill have to double check now. if you’re right, that means i only got charged an extra $300 now which is way more manageable and i can definitely wait for him to reply.

Potatovape,

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I've found not going any deeper than the stem is wide has turned out the most consistent results so far as well.
It seems to be the Tinymight Packing Principle and a benchmark of sorts. I follow this too though early on they were deeper than wide (good results but not necessary for me; I don’t measure my flower and do it by eye).

Got my accessories order, finally, on Friday consisting of an extra short stem, cooling unit and extra large clear orings for atop the glass cylinder. Haven’t attempted inserting the oring to replace my original one that came out when I attempted the heater screen mod (which I never accomplished). Interestingly, the new short stem is just a tad narrower than the original as it’s a bit looser than the original. Not a big deal as I know there can be tolerances even with glass from lots of posts previously and those who use 3rd party glass stems (such a great forum community too! - I learn something new everyday!). Nevertheless, the Tinymight still rocks almost 5 months now, almost daily, and the one vape I prefer reaching for over my others.

Oh, got a new medium SLX 2.5v grinder which is ok. Results with my older 2 inch Sharpstone with standard grinding plate works just as well and it like the smaller size for loading into jarvials, which is how I store my flower - because of the TM, since I can just inhale flower into the stem easily from the wide mouth jarvial (I have many and many strains too :) ). It’s always a medium grind for me and works well in the TM. However KIEF is the answer! I just scraped up a half jarvial of the stuff. Load some first in the TM stem then some flower so it’s between the fine kief and the heater screen and you get bonus effect. Just wonderful! So it’s feasible a fine grind, in part, will work just not near the heater. I won’t do that (it’s opposite for my Hopper - load medium grind first then top off with some kief. Delish!). Happy Monday. :peace:

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
Interestingly, the new short stem is just a tad narrower than the original as it’s a bit looser than the original. Not a big deal as I know there can be tolerances even with glass from lots of posts previously and those who use 3rd party glass stems [...]

As the photo I just posted shows, the IDs and ODs are indeed not quite accurate. I think that's where the finetuning ring on top comes into play, it will let you adjust the tightness to compensate the tolerances.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
I do it by eye too. If I were really curious I could load a stem by eye, then blow it out onto a scale and see how much I actually use, but I haven't gotten to that point yet.

Discussion here is the only reason I personally would have to know the weights of my stems for the sole purpose of comparing usage. Other than that I dont use medicinally so as long as I'm happy with the results its all good.

With my other vape I was more curious about the weight because it seemed like I was going through a lot of product to get where I wanted to be, more than combusting and I even ordered a scale to verify. Never got around to checking though, TM showed up and balance has been restored in the world. Scale is still in the box, just waiting to be used for some AVB recipes I suppose.

As the photo I just posted shows, the IDs and ODs are indeed not quite accurate. I think that's where the finetuning ring on top comes into play, it will let you adjust the tightness to compensate the tolerances.

Are you talking about the tube holder ring? Thats supposed to adjust tightness to the stem? I guess that makes sense...tighten the ring and compress the o-ring more, gets a firmer grip on the tube. Kind of obvious but I never thought about it that way.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Huh. Its funny, I've noticed it myself just playing around with it, the o-ring is more compressed the tighter the ring, but I never put 2 and 2 together realizing its to make up for glass tolerance. I literally just figured it was to make it easier to replace the o-ring as it wears lol.

Bad Dog

Yeah I pissed on the rug...... so what
I do it by eye too. If I were really curious I could load a stem by eye, then blow it out onto a scale and see how much I actually use, but I haven't gotten to that point yet.

Discussion here is the only reason I personally would have to know the weights of my stems for the sole purpose of comparing usage. Other than that I dont use medicinally so as long as I'm happy with the results its all good.

With my other vape I was more curious about the weight because it seemed like I was going through a lot of product to get where I wanted to be, more than combusting and I even ordered a scale to verify. Never got around to checking though, TM showed up and balance has been restored in the world. Scale is still in the box, just waiting to be used for some AVB recipes I suppose.
I told you the right vape makes all the difference, now that you get satisfying vapour it will be easier to cut back your dose if you feel like going down that road. And don't be afraid to try lower temperatures, 1 to appreciate flavour but 2 for the type of effects, it will be a little less intense but for me it seems to last longer.

Glad you're enjoying your tinymight and I hope to join you guys soon

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
jarvials?

What accessories do y'all think are necessary or desired for the TM? I get that it comes with the CU which I assume is the short one, and I have several RBT stems so I shouldn't need anything more as a water adapter. I did order an oring set.

He is also very firm on the Sony batteries, tho I have a bunch of HG2s and a few 30Qs.

Vaporific

Duly noted and I was aware of that. Just haven’t adjusted the red oring yet. Not a big deal and just an observance with the second, extra short stem. I’m glad the cooling unit came with the red orings - I like the aesthetic better than the clear ones (I have red ones on order from somewhere - I just hope they’re the right size and I’ve had recent doubts I ordered the right size). We’ll see. I have a few extra clear ones from The Maker but I think the diameter of these is a little smaller than the red ones, and the CU tends to slide more easily with the clear ones. Again, not a third world problem and I’ll make do. All good - and did I mention the TM is simply great and awesome? :):peace:

jarvials?
Wide-mouth vials. Look like mini jars. I’d post a pic but it will take time. Bought a few batches online, short and tall. Alll so you can insert a stem into them and inhale flower to load the stem. Simple & easy. A small paradigm shift for me with how I store ground flower to cater to loading the Tinymight. I don’t like to grind often and do so in batches so I always have when I need. :peace:

androponic

vaped.
Duly noted and I was aware of that. Just haven’t adjusted the red oring yet. Not a big deal and just an observance with the second, extra short stem. I’m glad the cooling unit came with the red orings - I like the aesthetic better than the clear ones (I have red ones on order from somewhere - I just hope they’re the right size and I’ve had recent doubts I ordered the right size). We’ll see. I have a few extra clear ones from The Maker but I think the diameter of these is a little smaller than the red ones, and the CU tends to slide more easily with the clear ones. Again, not a third world problem and I’ll make do. All good - and did I mention the TM is simply great and awesome? :):peace:
i ordered 11mm od and 9mm id 1mm wide orings. they fit the cooling unit perfectly.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
I have a few extra clear ones from The Maker but I think the diameter of these is a little smaller than the red ones, and the CU tends to slide more easily with the clear ones.

From my experience the clear o rings are just not very consistent. Some are a tad thinner or thicker than others – the couple I have been using since the very beginning for example need to be in the „correct“ ridge, meaning if I swap them with each other, the cooling unit will slide down by sheer gravitation, if I reswap them, the cu sits securely. So if you have a set of those o rings, just try them until you've found the right match and order.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
jarvials?

What accessories do y'all think are necessary or desired for the TM? I get that it comes with the CU which I assume is the short one, and I have several RBT stems so I shouldn't need anything more as a water adapter. I did order an oring set.

He is also very firm on the Sony batteries, tho I have a bunch of HG2s and a few 30Qs.

What do you mean firm on the Sony? In my exp LG HG2s and HE4s work perfectly fine!

And I think you're all set unless you want to try that new extra long cooling stem...?

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Wide-mouth vials. Look like mini jars. I’d post a pic but it will take time. Bought a few batches online, short and tall. Alll so you can insert a stem into them and inhale flower to load the stem. Simple & easy. A small paradigm shift for me with how I store ground flower to cater to loading the Tinymight. I don’t like to grind often and do so in batches so I always have when I need. :peace:
Thanks. I'm a Jyarz kind of guy, all 3 sizes. I keep ground herb in the Chico and it works well for suck loading stems for all of my vapes...
jyarz2.jpg

suck.jpg

What do you mean firm on the Sony? In my exp LG HG2s and HE4s work perfectly fine!

And I think you're all set unless you want to try that new extra long cooling stem...?

5. Can I use any 18650 Li-ion batteries with Tinymight?

No. Tinymight is very powerful and requires a lot of current. To get the designed performance out of the Tinymight safely, we only recommend to use original batteries from us. If you have a trustworthy source, you can buy the Sony VTC6 battery, it is the same we have chosen after extensive testing. One battery is included with the unit.

Obviously he is worrying about underpowered batteries, but those I mentioned should be fine.

Vaporific

Thanks. I'm a Jyarz kind of guy, all 3 sizes. I keep ground herb in the Chico and it works well for suck loading stems for all of my vapes...
Similar to those - thanks. Mine are clear glass but similar. I label mine too (that’s the fun part :) ). Easy to ‘suck loading’ as you put it. I converted to jar vials just for this purpose - and the TM. I do want to invest in something a bit better like Jyarz or similar however preservation of flower isn’t a major necessity of mine (I use what I use & not a medical person). I keep them stored in a cool, dry place, etc. Works for me. :peace:

Vaporific,
Reactions: cybrguy
Top Bottom