TinyMight Ordering & Shipping Thread

thenorth

Yeah my original place was #534.... my reorder place is #694

Quite annoying to see others with higher numbers receiving theirs. While my order is still at the pending stage. No charge on the card either...

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I am not terribly confident that all is proceeding as it should, but given that I have many vapes to choose from I am not very concerned that there may be some delay. I have seen what the PayPal shuffle does to vendors and I certainly don't want to add any stress to ours. Soon come, Mon, soon come...

Last edited:

Tranquil

So #1756 apparently shipped yesterday, but I still haven't received any emails from DHL. I'd feel better if I could track this thing, but there's no additional info on the TM page itself.

Tranquil,

Tranquil

I think many companies tag their orders as „shipped“ as soon as the label has been made for it. From there it won't be long until it will be picked up by the parcel service.
Yeah, I know that's somewhat typical. The only strange thing is that I've been chatting with someone in a Reddit thread who ordered literally right after I did. I'm 1756 and they're 1757. They actually received an email from DHL first, before they even got the update from Tinymight. Mine has gone the other way around. Update from TM, but no DHL. Weird.

Tranquil,

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@Tranquil – When I got my TM, I got a notification from the TM team and the tracking notification from DHL about 24 hours later.

I wouldn't try to guess how and in what order things will be send out. Even the order #s do not seem to mean very much.

I'm sure you'll get yours soon.

Last edited:
Siebter,
Reactions: Tranquil

Tranquil

@Tranquil – When I got my TM, I got a notification by the TM team and the tracking notification by DHL about 24 hours later.

I wouldn't try to guess how and in what order things will be send out. Even the order #s do not seem to mean very much.

I'm sure you'll get yours soon.
giphy.gif

Staying calm. Not anxious at all.

BobbyChipotle

#1757 here! Ordered on 7/11. He shipped it out on 8/10. I received tracking info yesterday (8/11). I received my Tinymight today (8/12). It was estimated to be here end of the day tomorrow (8/13) according to DHL but came today pretty early. I'm not complaining. Can't wait to test drive tonight.

Definitely seems like he didn't honor Paypal orders so I feel for y'all. I wonder how far down the list he went with this batch.

Potatovape

#1757 here! Ordered on 7/11. He shipped it out on 8/10. I received tracking info yesterday (8/11). I received my Tinymight today (8/12). It was estimated to be here end of the day tomorrow (8/13) according to DHL but came today pretty early. I'm not complaining. Can't wait to test drive tonight.

Definitely seems like he didn't honor Paypal orders so I feel for y'all. I wonder how far down the list he went with this batch.
Ive emailed to ask to cancel at this point seeing as people who ordered over a month after me got theirs already. Still hasnt answered, im gonna give it maybe another month before i dispute it if he doesnt reply at all.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I seem to be unstuck in time... Billy? Billy, is that you?

Dclaw35

I ended up filing dispute to get a refund for my original order with PayPal since we are now at 2 weeks no response on my 3 emails requesting update on my refund for the canceled original order.

It's getting hard not to start feeling a little jipped since I'm still 600 bucks out of pocket for a whole lot of waiting and anxiety.

I'm cool with waiting if knew that I was actually waiting. But at this point I'm feeling more like I'm trying to contact an AWOL eBay account for selling me a iPhone box with a brick in it.

Octa

Hello,
The website where i bought it just made an update:

"After a long discussion with the manufacturer (live) here is the result:

> Production delayed due to improvements to the vibration system

Guaranteed delivery before the end of the month, maybe next week (week of the 17th)"

Tranquil

1756 here (we chatted a bit on Reddit).

Still no email from DHL, and obviously no Tinymight. I wonder what the deal is, considering our units got updated as "shipped" at the same time. =[

EDIT: Just arrived! I almost hugged the DHL man when I saw him pull up to our driveway. I never did get an email from DHL. The box was practically destroyed. There was a rip going up one corner of the box, and the top or "lid" of the box was ripped about 1/3 of the way back, like someone had peeled it back with their hand. I was really nervous tearing it off the rest of the way and looking inside. If my Tinymight was actually in there, I thought for sure that it would be damaged.

Everything looks fine, though, and the unit is charging. Hopefully when yours show up, the box will be in better shape.

Last edited:

ryfle

This is such a shit show. So frustrating that he doesn't respect people's position in line at all. Keeps sending out vapes to people that ordered weeks if not months after our initial orders. After he told us "Your place in line will be respected." Where I come from, I guess respect means something else. I guess in Finland, respect means the opposite? Or wherever this guy is from. I'm irate. This is blatant lies and disrespect. I want out, but it would take as long if not longer to get a refund than it would to just wait for him to "respect" my order. Stoked other people are getting their vapes, but those are our vapes. Those vapes should be in our hands, the people that ordered months ago, not fucking weeks ago. Get your shit together TM, FFS. End Rant.

Dclaw35

This is such a shit show. So frustrating that he doesn't respect people's position in line at all. Keeps sending out vapes to people that ordered weeks if not months after our initial orders. After he told us "Your place in line will be respected." Where I come from, I guess respect means something else. I guess in Finland, respect means the opposite? Or wherever this guy is from. I'm irate. This is blatant lies and disrespect. I want out, but it would take as long if not longer to get a refund than it would to just wait for him to "respect" my order. Stoked other people are getting their vapes, but those are our vapes. Those vapes should be in our hands, the people that ordered months ago, not fucking weeks ago. Get your shit together TM, FFS. End Rant.
I feel this like 3 times a day but then I get high again and I'm fine...

ryfle

I feel this like 3 times a day but then I get high again and I'm fine...
Could be it, I'm sober so it makes it worse. I'll smoke in a bit and calm down. But yeah sick of checking my email, FC, their site, and reddit every day waiting for an answer and never getting one, and seeing all these people that ordered weeks and months after us getting their vapes just pisses me off. Blatant disrespect and lies. It really can't be that hard to be up to date with emails. Instead of sending out one of those vapes to someone that just ordered it, take that 1 hour and work on your emails and make sure your company is organized and sending out the correct vapes. Smh.

Dclaw35

Could be it, I'm sober so it makes it worse. I'll smoke in a bit and calm down. But yeah sick of checking my email, FC, their site, and reddit every day waiting for an answer and never getting one, and seeing all these people that ordered weeks and months after us getting their vapes just pisses me off. Blatant disrespect and lies. It really can't be that hard to be up to date with emails. Instead of sending out one of those vapes to someone that just ordered it, take that 1 hour and work on your emails and make sure your company is organized and sending out the correct vapes. Smh.
I agree, been told I'd have a refund, been told my place was saved, was told on multiple occasions that he hired someone to take over emails and social, all of these things so far have been pretty blatant lies. Not cool. I'm just glad I'm not in a position where being out 300 bucks for a little while would break me.

Oh no, Im worked up again... Smoke break. :bang:

Dclaw35,
Reactions: ryfle

ryfle

I agree, been told I'd have a refund, been told my place was saved, was told on multiple occasions that he hired someone to take over emails and social, all of these things so far have been pretty blatant lies. Not cool. I'm just glad I'm not in a position where being out 300 bucks for a little while would break me.

Oh no, Im worked up again... Smoke break. :bang:
There needs to be more comments like this, all these people that are just okay with being mistreated and keep saying "Just wait" are part of the problem and reason he's fine with mistreating his customers. If everyone sends emails saying they are frustrated and posting on here and on reddit maybe eventually they will fucking pay attention and stop fucking us over.

ryfle,
Reactions: Dclaw35

Dclaw35

There needs to be more comments like this, all these people that are just okay with being mistreated and keep saying "Just wait" are part of the problem and reason he's fine with mistreating his customers. If everyone sends emails saying they are frustrated and posting on here and on reddit maybe eventually they will fucking pay attention and stop fucking us over.
I'm doing my part, I got my ass all over reddit and had to finally stop lurking here to figure out if I was the only one. Everyone else made me feel like I'm just an impatient Chad.

Dclaw35,
Reactions: ryfle

ryfle

I'm doing my part, I got my ass all over reddit and had to finally stop lurking here to figure out if I was the only one. Everyone else made me feel like I'm just an impatient Chad.
Glad to have you on my team man you are definitely not an impatient Chad. I waited over the 4 weeks before I even emailed or did anything. And look how far that got me. If only I ordered the vape 2-3 weeks after I initially purchased it, I would have it by now. That's the dumbest part of all.

ryfle,

Dclaw35

Glad to have you on my team man you are definitely not an impatient Chad. I waited over the 4 weeks before I even emailed or did anything. And look how far that got me. If only I ordered the vape 2-3 weeks after I initially purchased it, I would have it by now. That's the dumbest part of all.
I felt that way as well but I'm almost 4 weeks past my reorder. The only thing that was making me not cry myself to sleep at night was that all these people paying with debit or CC were getting there's fast af, so I took a leap and reordered the device even before I had reached out to cancel the first PayPal order.
At this point I'm assuming the dude knows me irl and hates my guts. :(

Gonna keep my head up and hope I get it before my birthday this month since that will mark the 2 month mark from my initial order and the 2nd months the charm, as they say.

Dclaw35,
Top Bottom