• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

TinyMight Ordering & Shipping Thread

Once an order moves to shipped status, how long does it take to receive your TM/Accessories in the states?

Estropelic,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Ahh don't worry my dude! Just try to distract yourself meantime? lol hang in there bud, you know I wouldn't steer you wrong!! :tup:

For anyone who wonders why we might be quick to defend a manufacturer's lack of transparency and other shortcomings, many of us have been around the block with many many other vape manufacturers here on FC, so if you were to look through a lot of threads you would see a lot of the same complaints and issues... There is just an inherent risk when purchasing new products in this industry, we see it time and time again, so we are willing to grant quite a bit of leeway, especially when the actual product itself seems to check out so far!

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Mine is still pending, but that is fine with me as it is still pending with the CC company as well.
Ahh don't worry my dude! Just try to distract yourself meantime? lol hang in there bud, you know I wouldn't steer you wrong!!
I'm good. The Oh oh face was just because I should have known that this guy wasn't making his first appearance as a vape vendor. The happy dance from you and others I trust is enough to keep me from worrying much about him as a vendor or the product itself.
many of us have been around the block with many many other vape manufacturers here on FC, so if you were to look through a lot of threads you would see a lot of the same complaints and issues...
This. ;) No naming names tho... :ninja: At least from me...

Potatovape

I just saw a post on reddit about someone who ordered with a card but was still cancelled and told they used paypal. But in their case they couldnt have used paypal since they didn’t have one. I thought i was just crazy since it was clear my receipt said paypal, but it seems if it happened to others it’s more likely i did actually pay with card back then. ( i dont use paypal for vapes so i was confused why i would) So now I’m extra worried my orders will get cancelled again, and later claimed to have been paid with paypal.

Potatovape,

Skinku

I received an email yesterday advising that my order has been cancelled again due to PayPal restrictions despite having been reordered by CC two weeks ago.
No response from my baffled reply to date from Quotation.
Just bought a Fury Edge to tide me over.

Skinku,

Potatovape

I received an email yesterday advising that my order has been cancelled again due to PayPal restrictions despite having been reordered by CC two weeks ago.
No response from my baffled reply to date from Quotation.
Just bought a Fury Edge to tide me over.
uh oh im gonna have to check my order status daily

Potatovape,
Reactions: Skinku

Skinku

What with all the shit going on in the world I am not letting it get to me.
Self Medication.

Skinku,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Not much happenin in here. Nobody announcing arrivals or communication other than Paypal related stuff. Lazy summer days could use some excitement...

cybrguy,
Reactions: Tranquil

err42ug

Originally ordered on 11/07 with PayPal order #1753
And the follow up with cc was on 19/07 #1919
Still waiting for the status to change to shipped.

err42ug,

Dclaw35

Originally ordered on June 22nd order #1312 w/ PayPal

Reordered July 23rd order #1941 w/ cc still pending

Haven't received refund on the first order but it has changed from pending to canceled on the site.

Dclaw35,

Kavix0

About to hit my 6 weeks since ordering originally w/PayPal June 25th, order #1381.

Mine was refunded and I reordered 07/20 but still at pending for now!

Kavix0,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
So far, I am observing the following shipping in past few days:
- Accessories to everywhere.
- Tinymight vapes in Europe only (only orders in the 500’s+)
Anyone know of something different?

I really need to take a break from FC until this thing is in my hands... I am investing WAY too much time looking for updates (refreshing my account page several times a day/checking my email, Insta, even reddit (ffs). )

Skinku

Christ, I am 503 but think it's all gone tits up.
I don't mind, a Fury Edge will fill the void and was on the list anyway.
Gives me time to idly speculate how to treat the wood, I am not a fan of wood, well ply, floors, big wood of course but pipes, handles, mouthpieces, naah.
Also aluminium with oak although Skandy makes my aesthetic brain dull.
Having said that someone posted a picture of their darker and more interesting grain fella up and got me thinking.
So I am going to see how it is, live with it for a few days, see if the light bleed annoys me then Ebony wax or 'fuck it' black sexy leather.
It's going to be leather isn't it?
Ooompf.

Skinku,

Tranquil

Tomorrow will mark four weeks since I ordered my TM. If I don't see any update on my TM account page regarding shipping, I'll send an email. I was told to expect a roughly four-week turnaround, so I'm not really surprised or particularly worried, but like @Jill NYC , I find myself refreshing this page multiple times a day and checking my order status page every single day. I'm getting antsy over here!

I don't even have a backup vape to fall back on. Every Friday night, which is when I have a one-to-two hit sesh, I end up using my old steamroller pipe from college. Looks like I'm still combusting for now.

Tranquil

Dude – Dynavap M, every vaper should have one as a backup.
You're talking to a Vaper on a budget. 0_0 The TM and accompanying bong were a huge, atypical splurge for me.

Edit: I see it's only about 75 bucks. That's not bad. I'll probably save my "fun money" next month and potentially budget one in for October. By then, though, I hope to God the TM will be here.

Siebter

Less soul, more mind
@Tranquil – I'm sure the TM will land soon (I recommend taking it as a nice zen exercise: just leave it alone until it arrives :-) ) but even then a Dynavap¹ is always a good thing to have in your toolbox, as every device, even when being as reliable and sturdy as the TM, can fuck up in one way or another. Just saying. Good luck for staying patient!

¹same applies to any other battery free device, of course (Lotus, Sticky Brick, Vapman...), the Dynavap M just happens to be very affordable too.

Sorry for the derail, back to topic...

Top Bottom