TinyMight Ordering & Shipping Thread

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Hi all
I have received an email, it seems all PayPal transactions (Europe for me) have been cancelled and you need to reorder with your original order number in the notes.
Blimey
I am answering this in the shipping thread to keep the TM thread about function/usage.
Anyway, i didn’t get that note but my order was canceled, so I just reordered and added my original order number to the comments.
Thanks for posting... hopefully I won’t feel passed over for much longer.

Toker

Hi all
I have received an email, it seems all PayPal transactions (Europe for me) have been cancelled and you need to reorder with your original order number in the notes.
Blimey
My order is still pending from June 24th paid with PayPal and I’m from the uk. I haven’t received an email yet. That’s not good

Toker,

Toker

I am answering this in the shipping thread to keep the TM thread about function/usage.
Anyway, i didn’t get that note but my order was canceled, so I just reordered and added my original order number to the comments.
Thanks for posting... hopefully I won’t feel passed over for much longer.
This is a nightmare ☹️ I’ve not had an email about it yet. I’m in the uk

Toker,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
This is a nightmare ☹ I’ve not had an email about it yet. I’m in the uk
Does it show that it’s canceled on the site?

I just took a leap of faith and reordered with a note referencing the original order.
If I end up with two, I will happily sell the excess to someone on FC.

Jill NYC,

Toker

Does it show that it’s canceled on the site?

I just took a leap of faith and reordered with a note referencing the original order.
If I end up with two, I will happily sell the excess to someone on FC.
it says pending on the site and on Paypal. No change from when I ordered it

Toker,

mailchimper

My order from June 25th #1356 using Paypal still shows as pending, not cancelled.

The actual paypal transaction itself is still pending with the money being withheld, if not completed by the end of this week the 30 days will have lapsed and paypal will automatically release my payment back to me.

Pretty unimpressed with the fulfillment process so far and the complete lack of communication considering the payment has been tied up for weeks.

mailchimper,

MurderByVape

I hope the porch pirate who stole it is really happy with a $25 piece of glass they don't know what to do with. The fact that it was stolen in a two hour window is really bad luck.

I'm honestly upset that I begged for weeks and weeks for the tracking number and received a response only today, Sunday, July 19, when it was supposed to be delivered last Thursday, July 16. I live in an apartment and I was attempting to get DHL to require signature for delivery, but... I couldn't get DHL to agree without a tracking number, obviously.

I get that dude is busy, but I'm out $25 when I asked for tracking day one. I shouldn't have to ask in the first place. I'm steamed. I love this vape, but this experience is beyond frustrating after waiting since June 24th. End rant, but the hole in my heart remains

Summer

Long Island, NY
Contact Ville(?) & tell him what happened & that you expect to be sent another one with upfront tracking. I'd be plenty pissed & disappointed, too.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
In my country DHL always requires a signature,in fact you will have hard time if it is not you that is accepting the package. There is a chance the TM guy is vastly unaware that there is a practice of just dropping shit on your porch,i am pretty sure this is not a thing anywhere in the EU.
I agree sometimese-mail communication falls apart,may be it is a time to leave a phone number,it will be cheap for europeans and maybe viber/skype/whatsup for the international crowd,live support chat is also an idea ,there are plenty 3rd party companies that offer to do the service for you. The long waiting time for you WPA wasnt cause of the slow delivery ,but because the lack of stock probably,DHL are pretty fast in general,it wasnt sent on 24th of June that is for sure.
Anyway i am pretty sure you will get sorted out. Btw i received automic e-mails from DHL when TM was on my way,maybe check your spam folder ?

Last edited:
Abysmal Vapor,

jbm

I don’t really understand why he only sends you a tracking number if you’re ordering the vape itself. Shortly after I ordered the TM, I emailed and asked if I could add a long tube to the order. He very generously agreed to add it gratis. When the vape arrived, there was no extra tube. He said he’d ship it out the next day. No tracking, never arrived. In mid May I ordered an additional cooling unit and a short tube and an o-ring. A week later the status was still pending and I emailed asking if the order would ship soon. No reply. On June 26 I emailed again asking if the order would go out soon. I get an apologetic reply saying it must have gotten lost and it would ship out that day. Order status updates to “shipped”, no tracking. Package never arrives, I send emails asking what’s going on, no answer. July 5 I get an automated email saying the order status has updated to shipped AGAIN, still no tracking. Nothing arrives and I just give up. Package finally arrived last week. So almost 2 months from initial order to receipt. Not good CS.

Last edited:
jbm,

Easywider

Simple is the way
I had aLmost the exact same experience as @jbm . Accept non of my 3 very polite emails were Ever answered. I waited over 2 months for some replacement stems. I was Also unaware accessories by default were sent via letter mail, not dhl. I see now there’s an option to upgrade to DHL

I eventually got my 2 stems After just over 2 months with never a response. Never a tracking number and about 2 weeks after my initial order arrived, I also received a random single stem. No idea why, not complaining though :)

I understand international letter mail takes time. I understand covid causes delays. But stems taking over a month to leave TM homebase with zero communication after several attempts to contact, that is not cool.

ordered April 4th, shipped May 5th arrived sometime in June.

Easywider,

jbm

I was Also unaware accessories by default were sent via letter mail, not dhl. I see now there’s an option to upgrade to DHL
This is not the actual case. I chose DHL Express when I placed the CU order thinking I’d pay a little extra and get tracking. He only actually ships DHL Express if you’re ordering the vape. Otherwise things are sent via Finnish Post first class letter. Interestingly, when the package finally did arrive, there was a form attached to the envelope that had a barcode and what looked like a tracking number. However when I went to the posti.fi website and typed in that number it said “no such package.”

Easywider

Simple is the way
This is not the actual case. I chose DHL Express when I placed the CU order thinking I’d pay a little extra and get tracking. He only actually ships DHL Express if you’re ordering the vape. Otherwise things are sent via Finnish Post first class letter. Interestingly, when the package finally did arrive, there was a form attached to the envelope that had a barcode and what looked like a tracking number. However when I went to the posti.fi website and typed in that number it said “no such package.”

Good to know! Seems I didn't read the fine print.
I wonder why it even gives DHL as a shipping option when checking out with just an accessory.

I almost placed an order for a WPA with the additional shipping charges last week but decided I didn't want to board that emotional roller coaster of non tracked shipping again.

Here's the wording for the options if anyone is interested.

Screen Shot 2020-07-20 at 09.26.52.png

Easywider,
Reactions: jbm

jbm

I almost placed an order for a WPA with the additional shipping charges last week but decided I didn't want to board that emotional roller coaster of non tracked shipping again
I’d been thinking of placing an order for the new extra long bent stem but, as you said, his fulfillment is erratic enough that it’s not worth it to me. It’s nice that he throws in extra stuff when he screws up, but honestly I’d prefer that he just shipped the actual item I ordered promptly and reliably. This device is popular enough that the “one man show” line isn’t acceptable as an excuse anymore. It’s a great little vape, but someone needs to be running the business operation and not trying to cheap out on accessories shipping.

Kavix0

So the creator responded to my email from early in the month and let me know what was going on with all the PayPal transactions being cancelled. Reordered with card, and waiting to see when it ships! For anyone still looking for info - PayPal will no longer work and those that have transactions through PayPal will have them cancelled(hopefully soon?) and then you can reorder with your original order number in the comments. He said he will honor the line number so hopefully it comes quick! :)

MurderByVape

A few people here pointed out that the shipment is not via DHL, but I confused the hell out of the TinyMight rep when I asked for a tracking number for the WPA and then they confused the hell out of me by giving me the old DHL tracking number for my original TinyMight unit order.
They actually ship in a padded envelope via "priority letter service" to USPS. There is no tracking and I feel silly.

Good news for me: the delivery arrived today, Monday, July 20

The mixed news for all of us: "[We have] an improved design 18mm WPA that allows the use of Cooling unit to adjust the chamber size."- TinyMight rep

Just to update, I just got mine this afternoon. I received shipping notification last Wednesday the 15th. Apparently the water adapters are out of stock so they’ll send it when they get it

Guava Dog Diesel,

MurderByVape

Original post here

This might be common knowledge, but I confused the hell out of the TinyMight rep when I asked for a tracking number for the WPA and then they confused the hell out of me by giving me the old DHL tracking number for my original TinyMight unit order.
They actually ship in a padded envelope via "priority letter service" to USPS. There is no tracking and I feel silly.

Good news for me: the delivery arrived today, Monday, July 20

The mixed news for all of us: "[We have] an improved design 18mm WPA that allows the use of Cooling unit to adjust the chamber size."- TinyMight rep

Top Bottom