TinyMight Ordering & Shipping Thread

sag

Ordered 05/27 pending.....complete 06/02.....shipped 06/05....arrived 06/08. Happy as a clam so far

sag,

T.Airz

Anyone gotten a tiny might here recently? If so when was your order date?
I actually ordered my Tinymight on 06/16 and I ordered a Crafty plus directly from storz and bickel on 06/12 and my tinymight will be delivered on 6/30 still no shipping notification for my crafty+. tinymight literally made my vape and shipped it from Finland before storz and bickel could ship me a crafty plus from Cali. Where they’re us location is, a few states over from me ...

T.Airz,

crownroyaldaddy

I actually ordered my Tinymight on 06/16 and I ordered a Crafty plus directly from storz and bickel on 06/12 and my tinymight will be delivered on 6/30 still no shipping notification for my crafty+. tinymight literally made my vape and shipped it from Finland before storz and bickel could ship me a crafty plus from Cali. Where they’re us location is, a few states over from me ...
I just ordered some Mighty parts from S&B this week and saw a disclaimer that their Oakland office is closed due to Covid, so expect processing delays.

Got my TM shipping email Thursday,no tracking but hoping to have it early this week!

crownroyaldaddy,

T.Airz

I just ordered some Mighty parts from S&B this week and saw a disclaimer that their Oakland office is closed due to Covid, so expect processing delays.

Got my TM shipping email Thursday,no tracking but hoping to have it early this week!
Don’t quote me on this. But if I’m not mistaken you should have it within a week maximum from the date of the shipping email. DHL is what they use and they’re excellent at timely deliveries from my experience.

JoeKickass

Ordered on 6/10
PP Completed on 6/24
Shipped on 6/29
Out for delivery today! (7/1, 21 days total)

Looking forward to this vape!

My grasshopper batteries are dying fast, I knew from the beginning their custom battery was a mistake...

JoeKickass,
Reactions: sag

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
I was trying to hold off on getting a TM until kekegirl started selling them. But the reviews kept coming in strong, and I finally just couldn’t wait any longer...

I’m a little bummed that I ordered my TM on 6/18 and it is still pending.
Only because of so many others who ordered around the same time (or later like above!) and have already received.

I emailed on the 23rd asking if I would be part of the June shipment and was told:
“Hi! thank you for the order. Yes all will ship fine from these, and even some more but maybe a few days later :)

Kind of unsure what that means.. oh well. Had no one received theirs recently, I would have forgotten about it for a bit and I would not be checking my order status 10 times a day!!
But alas, I am sad (and envious) of all those who recently received.

Oh well, at least I have a place to vent my impatience. Luckily I have plenty of other vapes to keep me company while reading all the positive reviews.

I have 4 brand new VTC6 batteries in hand, charged and ready for business, an Upline stem in hand (bought off of Amazon - not sure it’s legit) and two more on their way from Grav.
So I am READY!
I feel like a kid waiting for her ice cream!!

mailchimper

Only because of so many others who ordered around the same time (or later like above!) and have already received.

I'm guessing you paid through paypal?

Paying through CC allows you to "jump the line" and get your unit shipped out quicker as the payment is processed automatically. That's why people with later order #'s already have their units in hand from the last batch.

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder

Paying through CC allows you to "jump the line" and get your unit shipped out quicker as the payment is processed automatically. That's why people with later order #'s already have their units in hand from the last batch.
Ahhhh. Thanks. That makes some sense. I didn’t even realize cc was an option. I rarely even use PayPal (Except for vaping related stuff from small makers).
Oh well. Live and learn.

Jill NYC,
I was trying to hold off on getting a TM until kekegirl started selling them. But the reviews kept coming in strong, and I finally just couldn’t wait any longer...

I emailed on the 23rd asking if I would be part of the June shipment and was told:
“Hi! thank you for the order. Yes all will ship fine from these, and even some more but maybe a few days later :)

Kind of unsure what that means.. oh well. Had no one received theirs recently, I would have forgotten about it for a bit and I would not be checking my order status 10 times a day!!
But alas, I am sad (and envious) of all those who recently received.

Oh well, at least I have a place to vent my impatience. Luckily I have plenty of other vapes to keep me company while reading all the positive reviews.

I have 4 brand new VTC6 batteries in hand, charged and ready for business, an Upline stem in hand (bought off of Amazon - not sure it’s legit) and two more on their way from Grav.
So I am READY!
I feel like a kid waiting for her ice cream!!

I’m from Europe (Spain), so that’s why I received it faster, I guess.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Taking the super hit should hopefully help with the rest of the session, as well as building up your tolerance to be able to take such hits. Having to drink something warm isn't always ideal this time of year so also experiment with carbonated drinks or even hard liquor like southern comfort or brandy if you don't mind having a drink.

Ahhhh. Thanks. That makes some sense. I didn’t even realize cc was an option. I rarely even use PayPal (Except for vaping related stuff from small makers).
Oh well. Live and learn.

I tried to pay by CC, it wouldnt go through because of potential fraud detected by the bank. If that's accurate, I really wish my CC worked lol.

Although, because of the fraud issue, I ended up paying with PP. I emailed the maker to confirm that he got my PP, I wasn't sure if the fraud thing would apply to that if my CC was being ran through paypal. I ordered 6/29, and on 6/30, he responded that he completed the paypal order because of my concerns and everything went through as it should. I wonder if that means I'll "jump the line" or not, seeing as the payments already been processed.

BrianTL,
Reactions: Jill NYC

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Nice, congrats!

Order #1356 here still in pending status unfortunately...

thanks! Jeeze. I’m #1457. Have you reached out to the guy? Websites been saying next batch finished mid July so I’m assuming mine came from the new batch... yours should be going out too?

BrianTL,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
@BrianTL - unfortunately, not yet.
i am #1204. Not sure why it hasn’t shipped yet, but happy for you to be getting it soon!
i emailed earlier this week, but haven’t heard back. I will nudge them again now.

Jill NYC,

Kavix0

I'm in the same situation as you two - order 1381, ordered on June 25th, still pending. Just over two weeks isn't too bad,
but it hurts worse seeing other people getting theirs so quick! I paid with PayPal as well so 100% think it is an issue with that.
I also noticed that after a week the payment was returned to my account. I emailed June 3rd, but no response as of yet! If the new batch is
done though, maybe any day now :)

Toker

Order #539 still pending ordered on the 24th June. I spoke to the maker on the 23rd of June before I placed the order and he said it would be two weeks and a day to ship to the uk. I’ve sent him a few emails but had no reply about my order just an email to say he was busy and be patient. Fingers crossed it will arrive in the next few days. I can’t wait 😂 I hope everyone’s orders are are completed soon. 👍

Toker,

koolburger

Order #500, (Pre-)Ordered June 17th, Payment fulfilled thru PP June 25th, sent an e-mail last wednesday to enquire about shipping, no answer... Can.Not.Wait.

Order #539 still pending ordered on the 24th June. I spoke to the maker on the 23rd of June before I placed the order and he said it would be two weeks and a day to ship to the uk. I’ve sent him a few emails but had no reply about my order just an email to say he was busy and be patient. Fingers crossed it will arrive in the next few days. I can’t wait 😂 I hope everyone’s orders are are completed soon. 👍

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Mine came through NYC customs - released yesterday, currently up in CT, back to NY for delivery by tomorrow! I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve.

I hope your guys' ships soon! Maybe this week theyll go out. On the brightside, the DHL shipping to the states seems to be really quick/organized. So once it goes out you'll probably have it faster than expected.

Edit: Just after posting this, I checked my email, shipping info updated with a new delivery date of today... a day earlier than expected! So, shipped out of Finland on Friday, July 10. Over the weekend it made its way to the US and I'll have it in my hands (hopefully) by Monday afternoon, July 13th. That's impressive to me

Last edited:

Toker

Order #500, (Pre-)Ordered June 17th, Payment fulfilled thru PP June 25th, sent an e-mail last wednesday to enquire about shipping, no answer... Can.Not.Wait.
Fingers crossed mine should be with me soon. I check all the time but the order is still pending. 🙏

Toker,

Amplifix

Order #552, still pending. Should also come to the UK. Ordered on the 26th of June. Good weather is coming up, so hope it arrives soon =)

Top Bottom