TinyMight Ordering & Shipping Thread

BR Ron

Well, I pulled the trigger today, now the wait begins. Hopefully the new parts supply holds out.

BR Ron,

murf2010

Last heard all the needed parts were coming in! Shouldn’t be a super long wait for most! Super excited.

murf2010,

JonServo

Like the others today stated, maker sent payment request last night, and my order is processing. Looks like wheels are turning again. Order numbers clearly aren't linear across the board, so I'm not adding mine again. I ordered in mid Feb.

Also noticed he updated the website. ETA on preorders now stated at approx. 4 weeks.

Glatch

Like the others today stated, maker sent payment request last night, and my order is processing. Looks like wheels are turning again. Order numbers clearly aren't linear across the board, so I'm not adding mine again. I ordered in mid Feb.

Also noticed he updated the website. ETA on preorders now stated at approx. 4 weeks.
I think the number is also related to the country /region

Glatch,

Frosty Trees

Just placed an order and asked for a rough delivery estimate. Got a reply in an eyeblink saying I'll be getting mine hopefully in couple of weeks time. Nice.

Also shout out to Saturdaysausage and Seepa, fellow finns :tup:

BR Ron

Just placed an order and asked for a rough delivery estimate. Got a reply in an eyeblink saying I'll be getting mine hopefully in couple of weeks time. Nice.

THAT is great news.

BR Ron,

jbm

You *just* placed an order and you're getting it in 2 weeks time? Are you in the US?

Edit: I'm assuming you're in Finland, given the last sentence of your post.

jbm,

Frosty Trees

You *just* placed an order and you're getting it in 2 weeks time? Are you in the US?

Edit: I'm assuming you're in Finland, given the last sentence of your post.
Yup, I reside in the country TM is made, so that obviously affects the estimate, but I think that it also shows they're getting on top of things, even under this virus world order..

Can hardly wait.

RxPlorer

How did you all receive your shipment tracking numbers? My orders been “complete” for a few days now, but have seen no tracking numbers in email or PayPal notes. Requested twice, no response....

does “complete” == shipped?

RxPlorer,

Traveler

Has anyone received tracking? My order went to completre last Thursday, but not sure if that means shipped. Ah well..2 monthbs downs..whats another week 8)

Traveler,

Guest399

How did you all receive your shipment tracking numbers? My orders been “complete” for a few days now, but have seen no tracking numbers in email or PayPal notes. Requested twice, no response....

does “complete” == shipped?

no it does not mean ship out. i mailed with the dude. my is complete since today. he said he had a lot o paper work with many orders and ship it out next week.

LAWTHEONE

CLOUDYWITHFOG/ZEROVISIBILITY
Mine just got marked as shipped this morning!!! How long does it normally take you to arrive once shipped? I expect things to be a little slower with shipping this time.

LAWTHEONE,

tokenknifeguy

Finally got a reply back to my email from in the long long ago, and here is his reply on 4/22/20:

Sorry it has taken this long, a lot of delays
due covid19, it has made things challenging as had to change suppliers
and it takes always a lot of time to adapt to such changes and to
finally get things ready for production. But now we are working on
things and expect to finish already by the end of the week this batch
and next week ship them out, also yours. thanks :)

---------

So hopefully next week some of these tracking numbers will start squirting out.

EDIT: Can we get a dislike button?

Last edited:
tokenknifeguy,

RxPlorer

Received a response from tinymight today regarding order status. In case anyone gets confused as I did, status “complete” does not mean it’s been shipped!

—— tinymight response ——

Hi, thanks and sorry that it confused you, complete means that a payment has been registered so it can ship freely once the batch finishes. It takes quite a while to check each individual order and send requests and check again after some days which have been paid for so we started the process as the batch is expected to get completed by the end of the week. DHL Express sends usually an email automatically with a tracking code when the package arrives to their distribution center,and we update the status to "Shipped" oncewe finish the shipping process from ourside.

Last edited:

Guest399

Received a response from tinymight today regarding order status. In case anyone gets confused as I did, status “complete” does not mean it’s been shipped!

—— tinymight response ——

Hi, thanks and sorry that it confused you, complete means that a payment has been registered so it can ship freely once the batch finishes. It takes quite a while to check each individual order and send requests and check again after some days which have been paid for so we started the process as the batch is expected to get completed by the end of the week. DHL Express sends usually an email automatically with a tracking code when the package arrives to their distribution center,and we update the status to "Shipped" oncewe finish the shipping process from ourside.

thats what i said in the afternoon ;)

Last edited:
Guest399,

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Good news for those who have been holding off purchasing till events settled down some. The TM website now displays the following message on the order page. "Pre-order *estimated delivery in 4 weeks*" That's less than half of the time most people waited. Wonder how close he is to achieving that one thousand a month target? Will online retailers be receiving a reliable supply by early July? Just wondering out loud again.

murf2010

Good news for those who have been holding off purchasing till events settled down some. The TM website now displays the following message on the order page. "Pre-order *estimated delivery in 4 weeks*" That's less than half of the time most people waited. Wonder how close he is to achieving that one thousand a month target? Will online retailers be receiving a reliable supply by early July? Just wondering out loud again.

This is awesome!! Ordered mine almost a month ago!!

murf2010,
Reactions: BigJr48

MrMelt

I’m currently waiting for a TM preorder and I noticed my order go from pending to canceled. So I contacted them and they said it was cancelled and that I would need to re-pay them to proceed. I find this strange because the first $259 taken from my account was not returned nor have I been notified about it. I had to go looking for this. Am I good to go? I paid them to keep the process going but am nervous now with $520 gone from my account and nothing to show for it.

MrMelt,

murf2010

I’m currently waiting for a TM preorder and I noticed my order go from pending to canceled. So I contacted them and they said it was cancelled and that I would need to re-pay them to proceed. I find this strange because the first $259 taken from my account was not returned nor have I been notified about it. I had to go looking for this. Am I good to go? I paid them to keep the process going but am nervous now with $520 gone from my account and nothing to show for it.
Yeah email him and show him the statement. I’m sure that’ll fix the issue.

kadjo

If you paid with paypal I'd check to see if the money was ever taken. If they dont deliver in 30 days paypal doesn't release the money. I paid and then it took longer than 30 days i got an email asking me to pay again, and when I checked for the original transaction it was no longer there.

Yeah email him and show him the statement. I’m sure that’ll fix the issue.
See my response above. I forgot to reply to you In line

Last edited by a moderator:
kadjo,
Reactions: karec

karec

The normal procedure is like @kadjo explained, be sure the money was taken out from your PalPay account, usually after 30 days the "payment" is cancelled due to PayPal policy but you will not loose your spot or your money since normally is only a pre order thing, the payment only gets retained, once your spot is reached normally the maker ask you to do the payment again (if canceled) and only when shipped he collect the payment, like i said this is the normal procedure when orders take more than 30 days to be sent. Why you would pay pay double before getting an answer from him?
The fear is legit when the order goes from pending to canceled :lol::rofl::lol: but dont worry you will get it.
Cheers
:cool:

karec,

scooterboy

Muppet, not moped.
My order (481) just went to "Processing", then to "Complete". What kind of delivery date that means, I do not know.

scooterboy,
Top Bottom