TinyMight Ordering & Shipping Thread

VapeEnthusiast

Troy's Army
Thats great news!

I think I'll like the old WPA better anyways. A CU and water together seems pretty unnecessary athough the new WPA might be nice for use with a J-hook. You can always use a short RBT stem + domeless basket for an adjustable WPA.

RAG

Hi,

First post for me on FC, but starting to feel a bit worried about my order.
Ordered my TM 22/6 and have still not received my unit, ordered with extra batt and a bunch of extras but nothing yet and it starts to feel kind of funny when I saw this thread and that some of you that ordered later than me have received your units.. hmm. Emailed them about a week ago and still have not heard back... :( what’s up Tinymight?

Order 531

RAG,
Reactions: Toker

Joe Sayles

Does anyone know if you receive a dispatch email or does it just turn up ive have no replies to my email?

Joe Sayles,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Someone finally replied to one of my emails yesterday (It took a couple of weeks for reply).
I asked a follow up question and haven’t gotten a response to that.

@RAG - don’t be too worried, it may be a slow process, but eventually they seem to come thru.

Jill NYC,

Tranquil

Hi,

First post for me on FC, but starting to feel a bit worried about my order.
Ordered my TM 22/6 and have still not received my unit, ordered with extra batt and a bunch of extras but nothing yet and it starts to feel kind of funny when I saw this thread and that some of you that ordered later than me have received your units.. hmm. Emailed them about a week ago and still have not heard back... :( what’s up Tinymight?

Order 531
Judging by your order number, I'm assuming that you paid with PayPal. The PayPal orders definitely seem to have encountered more issues, and the order completion and shipping processes have seemed to go slower overall. I think you'll just have to flex some patience (I'm having to be patient, too).

Tranquil,

Toker

I order 7-7-20 and recieved today, no WPA ofc but my order went super smooth must have got in just in time
That’s a good turnaround I ordered on the 24th June and I’ve received nothing. It’s annoying for everyone that ordered before you as he’s got a waiting list he must just choose at random 😂. I hope the after care is better.

Toker,
Reactions: Jill NYC

Potatovape

Thank you. I will give it a try today. The heater noise threw me for a loop but im already getting use to it. Just glad i had some spare vape parts so I could use with water

My order was 1583
Oof. Im 1412. Does order number not mean your place?

Potatovape,

Potatovape

That’s a good turnaround I ordered on the 24th June and I’ve received nothing. It’s annoying for everyone that ordered before you as he’s got a waiting list he must just choose at random 😂. I hope the after care is better.
I also ordered then, whats ur order number? Im a bit worried since someone with a much later number who ordered in july got their order already while we havent

Potatovape,

Tranquil

Does anyone know if you receive a dispatch email or does it just turn up ive have no replies to my email?
I'd be interested to hear some responses to this question.

Does everyone always get an email notification when their order goes out for shipping? Does the website always indicate "shipped" instead of "complete" in the order line? Or does it sometimes show up at your house without a prior notification?

jbm

I'd be interested to hear some responses to this question.

Does everyone always get an email notification when their order goes out for shipping? Does the website always indicate "shipped" instead of "complete" in the order line? Or does it sometimes show up at your house without a prior notification?
When I ordered the TM itself I got notified by DHL Express via email. It came the next day. Accessories orders ship only via first class letter service, have no tracking, and can take a very. Long. Time.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
When I ordered the TM itself I got notified by DHL Express via email. It came the next day. Accessories orders ship only via first class letter service, have no tracking, and can take a very. Long. Time.

Thats how mine worked also. 3 days from shipment notification till delivery. No direct notification from TM, just the DHL email notification. Logging into the TM website, it does show that its been shipped in my order history. Never bothered to check earlier so im not sure how long or when it changed from processed to shipped

BrianTL,
Reactions: Tranquil

Amplifix

How have you guys canceled your pending PayPal payment? Mine's still pending, not sure if it will ever go through.

Amplifix,

Tranquil

Thats how mine worked also. 3 days from shipment notification till delivery. No direct notification from TM, just the DHL email notification. Logging into the TM website, it does show that its been shipped in my order history. Never bothered to check earlier so im not sure how long or when it changed from processed to shipped
If mine still says "complete" does that mean it still needs to be "processed" before it's shipped?

Tranquil,

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Oops, I meant to say pending instead of "processed." Copy and pasted directly from my account on TM - pending means the payment was submitted (mine looks like it was one of the last PP payments that worked, and only completed so fast because I was having CC issues with automatic fraud detection. I emailed him to double check the PP and he completed it for me right then and there) - once it changed to complete that meant that he had received the payment on his end and everything was ok, and then just a matter of getting the package out.

DATE ADDEDSTATUSCOMMENT
29/06/2020Pending
29/06/2020Complete
10/07/2020Shipped

BrianTL,

Tranquil

Oops, I meant to say pending instead of "processed." Copy and pasted directly from my account on TM - pending means the payment was submitted (mine looks like it was one of the last PP payments that worked, and only completed so fast because I was having CC issues with automatic fraud detection. I emailed him to double check the PP and he completed it for me right then and there) - once it changed to complete that meant that he had received the payment on his end and everything was ok, and then just a matter of getting the package out.

DATE ADDEDSTATUSCOMMENT
29/06/2020Pending
29/06/2020Complete
10/07/2020Shipped
Okay great. I feel a little better then, I guess. It's been ten days since my order was "complete," so this seems normal.

I guess I got paranoid. I've never paid for something this expensive, had the charge go through, and then not heard anything at all about shipping or ETA days later. I guess this is a unique process and a very small "team of one" over there in Finland.

Tranquil,

Toker

I’ve just had a bit of news from the maker and still can’t workout why my order has taken so long June the 24th ?
Now it will take about 1.5 weeks for the new units to start getting ready for shipping and we also have both wpa options in stock

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Okay great. I feel a little better then, I guess. It's been ten days since my order was "complete," so this seems normal.

I guess I got paranoid. I've never paid for something this expensive, had the charge go through, and then not heard anything at all about shipping or ETA days later. I guess this is a unique process and a very small "team of one" over there in Finland.

Yeah definitely an unfamiliar purchasing process. I happened to get extremely lucky with mine for some reason, ordering later than a lot of people (#1457 - US) and receiving it well in advance of them too. I believe it was because of the payment concerns, he processed my payment printed it out and stuck it in the pile of orders ready to go.

I will say with the popularity hes gaining, he's going to have to figure out how to scale himself to the demand. It's a great vape and honestly checked all of the boxes I didnt even know I wanted to check until I used the TM for the first time, but I can see customer service being his eventual downfall. Even just having somebody dedicated to customer service would probably go a long way. For example I wouldn't mind waiting even longer (as impatient as I am) if I had an open & solid line of communication with the company, or didn't have to worry about returning the item to Finland if there's any ever issues, etc etc. I think he'll get there eventually, just growing pains.

jbm

I will say with the popularity hes gaining, he's going to have to figure out how to scale himself to the demand. It's a great vape and honestly checked all of the boxes I didnt even know I wanted to check until I used the TM for the first time, but I can see customer service being his eventual downfall. Even just having somebody dedicated to customer service would probably go a long way. For example I wouldn't mind waiting even longer (as impatient as I am) if I had an open & solid line of communication with the company, or didn't have to worry about returning the item to Finland if there's any ever issues, etc etc. I think he'll get there eventually, just growing pains.

I hope he does too. In particular he needs to find a better shipping solution for accessories.It took me nearly 2 months to get an accessories order. That includes several unanswered emails. Sending accessories in an envelope plastered with Finnish stamps and no tracking is amateur hour.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
I hope he does too. In particular he needs to find a better shipping solution for accessories.It took me nearly 2 months to get an accessories order. That includes several unanswered emails. Sending accessories in an envelope plastered with Finnish stamps and no tracking is amateur hour.

Agreed. Havent placed a *separate* accessory order yet, but everything I've been reading sounds similar to your experience.

I'll probably find out soon enough as my original order included the WPA, but they were out of stock and will ship at a later date. So we'll see how long that takes.

I know international shipping is costly even for the cheapest options, if I were him I would partner with somebody in the US to produce and/or stock the accessories. Or whatever country. Multiple countries maybe. I just say the US for selfish reasons. There doesn't seem to be anything super innovative on the accessory side, I think it would be beneficial for the consumer and it would help him concentrate on just making the vapes themselves. Cut down on multiple emails "where are my o-rings" type of thing.

jbm

There doesn't seem to be anything super innovative on the accessory side, I think it would be beneficial for the consumer and it would help him concentrate on just making the vapes themselves. Cut down on multiple emails "where are my o-rings" type of thing.
There isn’t really anything innovative, you’re right, but once you’ve sold someone the vape, you can probably get a couple more accessory orders out of them. Not many people are going to decide that they need more than one TM. But they’ll eventually need spare o-rings etc. Or, as I did, decide they want an extra tube and CU. It shouldn’t be this big a pain in the ass to get accessories. It’s In such contrast to how quickly you get the vape itself. If his shipping was more reliable I already would have ordered the new long bent stem. I may still, but I’m not looking forward to it.

Last edited:
jbm,
Reactions: Toker
Top Bottom