Completed Tinymight + lot of glass stem --> 175€

fangorn

Hi Fc's members!

it's time for me to sort out my vaporizers ... to save space in my box ... to earn money ... to finally surely buy back afterwards! but less...

I am an extremely conscientious user with my material. They are very well maintained, cleaned regularly, have never fallen, have not or little left. I can return photos on request, as well as details. (I only keep a TP80, some Vaponics with heater from Mistvap and I want to buy a Toad, and maybe an X max V3 pro for outdoor trips.)

There you have it, you know everything!

So...! I'm selling a Tinymight bought from a serious member right here. The original announcement is here: https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/tinymight-sold.47951/

The Tinymight is from December 2019. I bought it back in March 2020. It was delivered to me perfectly packaged, cleaned and maintained. I took great care of it myself. I honestly used it relatively little at home, preferring the TP80 in particular. Finally I only used it on weekends or holidays, always indoors or in the car. It is in very very good condition. It has superficial scratches on the aluminum plate located under the vaporizer. It works perfectly. I use it between 4 and 7-8. I have gone up to 10 1/2 before and have never burned. He never fell and never took a shock.

It comes with many glass stems listed in the original advertisement (original stem, RBT, Grav tester ..). I bought a 19/19 Black leaf female / female adapter and an xxl stem bought on la centrale vapeur. It is compatible with CU but it slips when it's clean ... can be adjusted by changing the o rings.
I also bought a replacement for the aluminum insert (the tube visible in the photo) in glass.
This part is no longer produced.

I do not provide a battery, nor the usb cable (but I can add if necessary). It comes with original pouch and label and therefore the many stem glass as well as replacement gaskets and screens.

I do not have an invoice but I kept e-mail exchanged with the manufacturer who confirms to me that he will take care of the vaporizers even if resale.

Asking price: 195 € --> I lower the price and remove a glass stem (taster Grav)
NEW ASKiNG PRICE : 175€
Payment via PayPal.

I pay the PayPal fees.
Price for shipping to be defined together depending on the location. Shipping costs borne by the buyer.

There ...
I am probably forgetting some elements ...

Thanks for the reading !
Have a good vape!

Attachments

• IMG-20211103-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20211103-WA0003.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG-20211103-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20211103-WA0004.jpg
    501.2 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG-20211103-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20211103-WA0007.jpg
    656.3 KB · Views: 62