For Sale TinyMight EU

RAG

Selling my brand new TinyMight, unit tested but the unit is new. Was exchanged through the warranty for a new device but as the TM is not a vape for me I've decided to sell it. Comes with extra o-rings for the cooling unit and the unit itself, extra screens, bowl screens and regular screens, you will not need to buy replacement o-rings, screens or stems for years for the unit. 6 Dosage pods, 2X Short stems, 1X Long stem, 1X 3-D stem, USB cord for charging and a 18650 battery comes with the vape. NOTHING except the unit have been tested one time and confirmed working so everything in the package is brand new.

I have the original receipt and replacement receipt for the new unit, the unit has 10 years of warranty.

ProductModelQuantityPriceTotal
Tinymight Vaporizer -Pre-order-
- Additional glass tubes: 1 x short AND 1 x lo..
- extra cooling unit: 1x extra cooling uni..
- o-ring pack: o-rings for cooler, ..
tinymight1304.69€304.69€
Battery (please read the description to understand restrictions)battery115.90€15.90€
O-ring package for the cooling unitoringset19.90€9.90€
O-ring for the tube holder REDredring71.50€10.50€
mesh screen for the cooling unitscreen61.50€9.00€
basket screenbasket70.99€6.94€

Total cost of the whole package is 403,5€. Asking 350€ for it without shipping since everything is brand new. Shipping to the us is 42USD and shipping within Europe its a lot cheaper. If you're located in the Nordics dirt cheap shipping.

tinymight.jpg

Top Bottom