Tinymight 2 (PH) vs Tafee Bowle 2

sickmanfraud

Looking at both of these vapes and curious if anyone who owns or has used both can compare them, as I hear almost nothing but positives about both, and both seem to be on demand 'portable' vaporizers.

I have been a big supporter of Tinymight over the last few years. Great vapes.

I have never used a Bowle. At first glance I should mention that a lot depends on your usage.

If you really want a portable, the Bowle is not quite as portable.

Also, the Tinymight uses standard 18650 batteries. If you have a few batteries and a charger, you will always be able to vape on a Tinymight.

Lots of aftermarket cooling stems for Tinymight if desired.

I do not know if you can use the Bowle on a water piece as easily as a Tinymight with a WPA.

sickmanfraud,
Reactions: Octavia

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@m0sh would be a good one to do the comparison, I have the original TB, and they are quite different, I think I've compared them before somewhere here? There must be another thread... The new TB is even better, but these devices are still very different in their form factor and some of the benefits they offer (I really prefer TM for the modularity in all glass pathways easy connection, I use mine upside down with a U-turn stem so it actually is similar to TB in that way and fantastic vapor quality results... I also like the TM because it has a full temp range dial, I really like to milk low temp settings that TB does not even have available, TM just more my style is all)

Corvoed

Farm Grower
It's definitely a personal preference thing. I work on a cannabis farm, so there's a lot of outdoor activity for me to do and not always a lot of time to do it. TB2 is definitely the vape I prefer to have on the farm with me, as the 2 second heat up time and ability to have multiple potters with me is invaluable, also, the cup has served me a great deal when suffering from cali heat.

For straight power and bongability, I'd go with TM2. But I greatly prefer TB2 for native use and flavor (I've tried enjoying TM2 low temps but idk it's just not my thing with this vape). I also think that the TB2 stems outperform any after market stem for the TM2. I've got plenty of those glass pill/ball stems with the nipples and everything, but it still doesn't quite compare to the cooling that the aluminum stems provide imo.

Both of these devices take a backseat to my Tempest in terms of favorite vape tho

Shit Snacks

Yeah so for quick bong hits type I rely on Tetra, and BAK for a conduction counterpart that can be more versatile... I prefer TM dry through various glass, but FW9 is a bit more mobile ultimately? I do think TB shines for simplicity, speed, smooth effectiveness :cool:

vapviking

Old & In the Way
At 73 yrs old, never used a TM, though I have used some other stem type convection vapes -- I can tell by looking at a TM that I would need more cooling than the standard configuration offers.
As @Shit Snacks says, a nice u-hook, or some other stem, can tame the vapor.
The Bowle doesn't need anything more than it's stock stem.
For a vape with versatile connections to water, or other glass, the TM is the one (of these two). Bowle has no wpa, it would be hard to rig ones' own adapter, but really, that's not where this vape is going.
Bowle can hit quite hard, but it's not the one to hook onto yer bong. Can I call it a more refined experience?

Shit Snacks

I also think that the TB2 stems outperform any after market stem for the TM2. I've got plenty of those glass pill/ball stems with the nipples and everything, but it still doesn't quite compare to the cooling that the aluminum stems provide imo.

Have you tried hook and U-turn stems though? Using TM with a simple steel mesh screen all glass pathway (with even a simple) U-turn hook style, and lower temp settings, is much cooler (with better vapor quality) than TB in my experience FWIW

As @Shit Snacks says, a nice u-hook, or some other stem, can tame the vapor.
The Bowle doesn't need anything more than it's stock stem.

Exactly, when you have the TM set up with similar pathway, I prefer it personally, but that is what is so nice about TB, it is stock setup that way automatically built into the vape, hook vape! Fast, simple, effective...

Bowle can hit quite hard, but it's not the one to hook onto yer bong. Can I call it a more refined experience?

Yes, I would argue TB can be perfectly hot and harsh despite the awesome pathway, depending on use... However I also agree quite a refined experience, with the caveat that it is a bit compromised by the silicone and aluminum imo... I believe the biggest benefit of having more connectability options, is the purer pathway available with all glass comparatively (love the TB ceramic chamber pots though). Not specifically the goal of going through water at all, but being able to use, hooks or even other type of vertical even simple pathway options without any cooling features... Of course also using with larger dry glass would be enjoyable as well for home use, and the shape of TB without drinkware easily lends itself to some sort of glass cooling apparatus that could be really nice to use at home... So far seems that is not the market they are after, but perhaps someday, I hold out hope, because they made a lot of great changes with the TB. Obviously battery life, but I believe the extra temp setting has allowed a wider range between all the temp settings, none has been stated, but it seems like it goes a bit lower finally... Although, at this price, I'd like more control myself :tup:

Corvoed

Farm Grower
Have you tried hook and U-turn stems though?
Oh absolutely, it just sucks to walk around the farm with them because I'm essentially lugging around a dry-bong lite made of glass. Either way, I really like the new TB2 temp 1 setting for those really terpy hits these days. If you're the type that doesn't like visible vapor but want plenty of nuanced terps, it's the setting for you

raisin

Appreciate all the answers and help - thank you. I have a ball vape for using with my bong, etc. mainly looking for something to take around the house to use. Don’t mind finding a stem that works for me, etc.

Shit Snacks

Oh absolutely, it just sucks to walk around the farm with them because I'm essentially lugging around a dry-bong lite made of glass.

I feel you, I just think "dry bong" doesn't do this setup justice as a description, it is extremely compact in hand, even a pocket:
oARzxuNZ5tje.jpg

Obviously not necessarily the right thing for that situation though of course! Ah, farm life

Either way, I really like the new TB2 temp 1 setting for those really terpy hits these days. If you're the type that doesn't like visible vapor but want plenty of nuanced terps, it's the setting for you

Yeah discovering that it is now lower than the previous 365 makes it more appealing to me, although we still don't know what that temp setting is, or temp range, however to clarify, I get plenty of visible vapor even on some of the lowest settings possible in the TM that are certainly lower than TB... You might be surprised what you can see lol

And this one for my toad I just got is also making it usable for me finally... I have one for tetra too that made it usable for me dry:

These have made nice vapes nicer and much more of a feasible portable solution for me compared to others that don't cool as well or having to use a simple WPA with right angle hook, so I wish I could have some sort of option if not stock glass for TB is all...

Last edited:

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
@m0sh would be a good one to do the comparison, I have the original TB, and they are quite different, I think I've compared them before somewhere here? There must be another thread... The new TB is even better, but these devices are still very different in their form factor and some of the benefits they offer (I really prefer TM for the modularity in all glass pathways easy connection, I use mine upside down with a U-turn stem so it actually is similar to TB in that way and fantastic vapor quality results... I also like the TM because it has a full temp range dial, I really like to milk low temp settings that TB does not even have available, TM just more my style is all)

Thanks for the shout-out!

Having owned both the TB and TM, and now owning the TM2 and TB2, I can definitely share my two cents.

For me, they complement each other well. Here’s a breakdown of some key points worth mentioning:

1. Ease of Use: Both are user-friendly, but the TB2 stands out. Out of the box, it performs exceptionally well with just one button press. The TM2 is also easy to use but requires more setup initially. If needed, I can elaborate further. TB2 wins in this category.​
  2. Performance: Both devices are impressive and work quickly. The TM2 delivers a more intense and harsher experience, while the TB2 is powerful but a bit more stable. I haven’t tried the TB2 at temperature 5, so it might perform similarly to the TM2 at higher temps. I don’t like the TM2’s stock stem because it requires frequent cleaning and disassembly. I use the XL stem with the TM2, and with it, the TM2 and TB2 are quite comparable. TB2 wins out of the box.​
  3. Portability: The TM2 is better for on-the-go use, in my opinion, though this is subjective. I use a pouch to carry my TM2 with shredded herbs and the XL stem and 2 extra batteries (link to post), which works remarkably well. Some people don’t like carrying glass parts around, and I understand that, having broken my share of stems. Nevertheless, the TM2’s form factor seems more suitable for outdoor use. The TB2 can also work well on the go, but loading herbs isn’t as convenient as with the XL stem. If you carry the Potter+ with you, you can have 4 baskets ready, but that requires more space and items. So for me, it’s all about the TM2, though I can see why others might prefer the TB2, as it lasts longer before needing a recharge. TM2 wins.
  4. Battery Life: The TB2 has an impressive battery life, which I love. However, the TM2 uses 18650 batteries, so you can have as many as you need for unlimited power. This might be better overall, even though it means managing more batteries. TM2 wins in this category.
  5. Versatility: If versatility is what you’re after, the TB2 isn’t your device. Its form factor is unique and not everyone’s preference. The TM2 is highly versatile; however, it can be expensive to fully enjoy due to the cost of accessories like the Jay Hook. While the TB2 doesn’t need to be versatile, many might disagree with this point. TM2 wins for versatility, but the TB2 doesn’t necessarily need it.​
  6. Cost: The TM2 base price is €350 (around $386 USD), while the TB2 is $449 USD. Both come with one stem and some replacement parts. The TB2 includes a grinder and 4 pots, while the TM2 includes a set of screens but no pots. Though the TM2 is cheaper, it may not be as cost-effective once you factor in the additional costs of batteries, stems, and chargers. The TB2 might be less expensive overall when considering these extras. TB2 wins here, which is a bit surprising.​
  7. Maintenance: Cleaning the TM2 can be tedious, especially with the stock stem and cooling unit (CU). However, if you use the XL stem or a Jay Hook that doesn’t require a CU, maintenance is minimal. The TB2 also requires cleaning but not as frequently. With the TM2, using the XL stem means less frequent cleaning, making it better in this respect. TB2 has the edge in maintenance if using the stock setup, but the TM2 can be superior with the XL stem.​

To sum up, the TB2 is like a Mac: hassle-free and designed for easy use. The TM2 is more like a PC: customizable and versatile but requires more effort to optimize.

Both devices perform excellently. The TB2 is ideal if you don’t plan to use it on the go and if you want something easy to share. The TM2 is great if you value endless battery life and versatility for outdoor use.

I hope this helps!

Peace and love.

Corvoed

Farm Grower
I’ve been putting the TB2 and TM2 through the paces these past few days, alternating between them daily since Monday to complete my second round of comparisons today. For these tests, I picked two of our 'Grandmother' strains: an authentic Blue Dream we’ve been running for five years and a Chimera #2 that’s been around for about 2.5 years. I’ve been cloning hundreds these plants every month for a long time, so I know their profiles really well. Plus, since these strains are our breadwinners and are never in my personal stash, it helps to keep my testing as unbiased as possible (Whoever said "never get high on your own supply" simply never had supply that could reproduce!)

Long story short, I still find the TB2 more flavorful. The TM2 handles dominant terpenes well, but I find you really have to smack your lips to catch those subtler notes. The TB2, on the other hand, delivers the full terpene profile up front with much more clarity, no matter the attachment or temperature settings/calibration I tried on the TM2 (My throat also got less scratchy from using the TB2, definitely was drinking more water on the TM2 days). To me, it just feels more strain-accurate. And again, with the stubby stem, it is so much more of a joy to carry around the farm with all the potters ready to go

Not exactly a grand science experiment.. so do keep in mind this is just my opinion as a grower. It’s all anecdotal and subjective, so take it with however many grains of salt you think it deserves! I still think both are great devices with great flavor, but they both definitely have a ceiling. I just find TB2's flavor ceiling to be a little higher. Also being high while writing this was hard cuz I kept using TM2 & TB2 interchangeably

TB2 vs TM2 (with special guest cat referee: Olive)

Shit Snacks

I’ve been putting the TB2 and TM2 through the paces these past few days, alternating between them daily since Monday to complete my second round of comparisons today. For these tests, I picked two of our 'Grandmother' strains: an authentic Blue Dream we’ve been running for five years and a Chimera #2 that’s been around for about 2.5 years. I’ve been cloning hundreds these plants every month for a long time, so I know their profiles really well. Plus, since these strains are our breadwinners and are never in my personal stash, it helps to keep my testing as unbiased as possible (Whoever said "never get high on your own supply" simply never had supply that could reproduce!)

Long story short, I still find the TB2 more flavorful. The TM2 handles dominant terpenes well, but I find you really have to smack your lips to catch those subtler notes. The TB2, on the other hand, delivers the full terpene profile up front with much more clarity, no matter the attachment or temperature settings/calibration I tried on the TM2 (My throat also got less scratchy from using the TB2, definitely was drinking more water on the TM2 days). To me, it just feels more strain-accurate. And again, with the stubby stem, it is so much more of a joy to carry around the farm with all the potters ready to go

Not exactly a grand science experiment.. so do keep in mind this is just my opinion as a grower. It’s all anecdotal and subjective, so take it with however many grains of salt you think it deserves! I still think both are great devices with great flavor, but they both definitely have a ceiling. I just find TB2's flavor ceiling to be a little higher. Also being high while writing this was hard cuz I kept using TM2 & TB2 interchangeably

TB2 vs TM2 (with special guest cat referee: Olive)

Just curious what your setup was with the TM? Probably not apples to apples with a right angle hook?? or maybe it was...???

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Photonic

Corvoed

Farm Grower
Just curious what your setup was with the TM? Probably not apples to apples with a right angle hook?? or maybe it was...???

This was the glass I was rocking with the TM for the "tests", pardon the hazeyness. I also have plain glass WPA for it that I sometimes use as a stem cuz the frosted joints feel kinda nice on the lips, but that thing is too dirty rn to show the public...

And then for the TB2, I have all 3 stem options (Stubby, Short, & Long), but I greatly prefer stubby option as the other two options are great at cooling but not as flavorful as the stubby.

Last edited:
Corvoed,
Reactions: Axel_420

Shit Snacks

Sorry, this link doesn't work...

I also have plain glass WPA for it that I sometimes use as a stem cuz the frosted joints feel kinda nice on the lips, but that thing is too dirty rn to show the public...

What do you mean by plain glass WPA? Meaning no glass screen?? Hopefully not the multi???

And then for the TB2, I have all 3 stem options (Stubby, Short, & Long), but I greatly prefer stubby option as the other two options are great at cooling but not as flavorful as the stubby.

Interesting, makes sense, however my point was asking for clarity whether you have used the TM with the same setup basically, even a short, simple u-turn right angle stem, steel mesh screen not glass screen... That right angle hook pathway is an important aspect that makes the TM vapor quality much better and more comparable to the TB in my experience at least

Shit Snacks,

Corvoed

Farm Grower
Yeah bro fuck glass screens, mesh/basket screens steel all the way (glass pinches to hold the screen are also fine imo). If a stem has a glass screen, I use a laser cutter to etch along the edge of the screen until I can pop it out with a flat tool, then I do a little post-production to the edges to make sure it's clean and smooth. I did it on my rocketstem in the picture, but it looks like the glass screen is still there. I just left the edges in as a lip to hold the mesh screen in place, really frees up the airflow on it

These links work for me, they're imgur links

What do you mean by plain glass WPA? Meaning no glass screen?? Hopefully not the multi???
Just one of the 18mm glass WPAs that you can find out there, not the 10/14/18. It has a nice wide airflow hole which can be fun. It did have a glass screen, but I modified it same as the Rocketstem.

Also I am editing a lot in between greenhouses and the sun is blaring on my screen, sorry if it all looks rushed or incomplete, I'm stopping mid sentence often.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

These links work for me, they're imgur links

I see them now here! Thank you

Just one of the 18mm glass WPAs that you can find out there, not the 10/14/18. It has a nice wide airflow hole which can be fun. It did have a glass screen, but I modified it same as the Rocketstem.

Ah yes yes good, yeah I still use backwards RBT stems, that 18 mm WPA available from Rogue is basically the same thing, but I also have some nice ones from GVB now... His stems are also giving me a great balance of flavor and cooling, I think they are much better for flavor than something like that rocket, while I believe the right angle hooks are much better than that kind of hook, that is how I started using TM with a simple hook, but I haven't used that in years now since I got better ones lol fortunately have a wide variety of different nice straight stems from a few different people, however I hardly ever use them, the hooks are providing such nicer vapor quality, and I like upside down

jC1XXAsIVSZv.jpg

Currently testing GVB made WPA that is like that tinymigh.t bowl in glass, not sure I like it as much as a tight fitting WPA though honestly since I fully clear my hits anyway (and prefer using tetra for the quick one hitters WPA cruising through water)

Corvoed

Farm Grower
I see them now here! Thank you

Ah yes yes good, yeah I still use backwards RBT stems, that 18 mm WPA available from Rogue is basically the same thing, but I also have some nice ones from GVB now... His stems are also giving me a great balance of flavor and cooling, I think they are much better for flavor than something like that rocket, while I believe the right angle hooks are much better than that kind of hook, that is how I started using TM with a simple hook, but I haven't used that in years now since I got better ones lol fortunately have a wide variety of different nice straight stems from a few different people, however I hardly ever use them, the hooks are providing such nicer vapor quality, and I like upside down

jC1XXAsIVSZv.jpg

Currently testing GVB made WPA that is like that tinymigh.t bowl in glass, not sure I like it as much as a tight fitting WPA though honestly since I fully clear my hits anyway (and prefer using tetra for the quick one hitters WPA cruising through water)
That prophet rig looks especially sexy. I really need to pick up a proper dry rig. I also loved the upside down of the uhook, the heater being above the weed instead of under was a nice touch, and the button placement felt nicer to me being able to use my index finger instead of my ring/pinky

Shit Snacks

That prophet rig looks especially sexy. I really need to pick up a proper dry rig. I also loved the upside down of the uhook, the heater being above the weed instead of under was a nice touch, and the button placement felt nicer to me being able to use my index finger instead of my ring/pinky

Yeah exactly, heaters above, like TB, best way to go imo There are other options for dry rigs yeah, I'm also a big fan of Swiss holes, fabs are good dry too, but right angles do the most for cooling definitely... So even a simple right angle hook, can do wonders, cheaper easier to get, there are even Chinese ones now better fairly decent as well

Shit Snacks,
Top Bottom