Tiny stems Dani/Dyna/Anvil hammer/stem

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
Hey guys this is a review of an amazing new product, Cham is just starting out with making products but already you can tell that the man's got some serious skill

I was lucky enough to get one of his awesome 2 piece hammers and it's great, the hammer itself takes a 14mm connection natively which is great for when I want to use it with my ball vape or anything that will fit a 14/10 adapter.

The stem itself is the coolest thing to me, since the hammer takes a 14mm connection when you separate the stem and bowl you can fit your Dynavap tip right into the stem to be used by itself, I don't know of ANY other convertible pipe/stem on the market for the Dani and Dynavap

If you don't have a Dynavap and instead have a Dani or Anvil just let Cham know what you want and he will make the stem ID in either 8mm or 9mm to accept your device

Anyone who has been lucky enough to use a custom wood vape will tell you the great flavor the wood pipes can impart on the vapor, as I used the device over the last 2 weeks it's been great being able really taste how the flavor changes as the resin soaks into the wood grain and seals it.

The stem has a SS liner to protect and give some extra strength to the stem itself, my device was made with a mix of Purple heart maple and cocobolo with a gorgeous jade ring around the stem, the cocobolo bowl is accented with a plug of purple heart

Anyone looking for something really unique and from someone just starting out in the industry who's got a real passion for his work just got to hit up Cham on his IG account

Overall i think the unit is a solid A+ and I will most definitely be ordering some more pieces from him in the near future
I'm going to post pictures and a link in a minute

Tiny stems IG

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
If someone could help me figure out how to post pictures on my phone I would appreciate it

tinctorus,
Reactions: BigJr48

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Cool!
Screenshot-20230128-031902.png

(^imgbb .com in mobile browser, paste full bb code, just IMG brackets no url, imgur is good for albums though I use desktop view)

Top Bottom