Time to replace my Fury 2. What's the latest?

giannidf

Been using the Fury 2 for years and it's finally about done. I don't get on the forum much but figured I'd ask to see what's the go to vape to replace the Fury 2. Looking for something I can microdose with as I always use the Fury 2 with the WPA and pack that with flower. I've never really used the mouthpiece that comes with it as the WPA holds the perfect amount of flower for me and I like to just blow it out to clean. I would love to find something similar to the Fury 2 with a replaceable battery. Seems like that's what's giving me problems now. Would like something not too expensive. Opinions?

giannidf,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Been using the Fury 2 for years and it's finally about done. I don't get on the forum much but figured I'd ask to see what's the go to vape to replace the Fury 2. Looking for something I can microdose with as I always use the Fury 2 with the WPA and pack that with flower. I've never really used the mouthpiece that comes with it as the WPA holds the perfect amount of flower for me and I like to just blow it out to clean. I would love to find something similar to the Fury 2 with a replaceable battery. Seems like that's what's giving me problems now. Would like something not too expensive. Opinions?

Go for the xmax v3pro, has a bit more power, more convection, on demand, session too, removable readily available batteries, and the same WPA will fit! I also loved that and it is an important part of my V3P setups truly

Top Bottom