This one looks like a steal, what could possibly goes wrong on Amazon?

Shuold I buy this ring

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No, don't be stupid go to local headshop and buy one.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
It's a 14mm joint. Totally cool, but be sure you want that size. 8.4 inches tall. Personally, I think you can do better. What exactly do you want?

Dynanuts

It's a 14mm joint. Totally cool, but be sure you want that size. 8.4 inches tall. Personally, I think you can do better. What exactly do you want?

I really want a dedicated dub rig with 4mm quarts banger with quartz banger cover/poker, looking like build by brick layers, glass is super thick and sturdy. Square cylinder as its body with wide base...

have you seen anything like that in affordable section?

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
As far as shipping times and relative cost of the piece goes, the rig on Amazon is still sold & shipped from China so I very much doubt that the extra $10 means you’ll have it faster. Of course that’s true if the item is shipped by Amazon from one of their distribution centres. Lately it seems to me that Amazon is becoming more like eBay & once without paying attention, I ordered something thinking it would be coming from Amazon but it came 6 weeks later from the Chinese seller. No biggie, just a month or so longer than I anticipated. If you’re happy with it then that’s the biggest thing because none of us are going to use it!

voyciz

I ordered something thinking it would be coming from Amazon but it came 6 weeks later from the Chinese seller

Same experience here. I ordered a usb charger and it took so long I nearly canceled. I messaged the seller and got a Chinese response asking for more time. For the price it's no big deal like you said, I just was expecting faster.

Top Bottom