This happened in my town, highschoool i used to attend...

thesoloman

http://www.eastbayexpress.com/Legal...5/06/drug-cops-sting-autistic-boy-school-sues
Basically the pigs sent a undercover pig to nab a few kids, the UP (undercover pig) befriended a kid who is mentally challenged... and coerced that child into buying drugs from a "homeless man", in middle school i was friends with this "homeless man", we legitimately sold candy to kids in school. He is an orphan from russia, who lived with a strict christian family, who kicked him out when he turned 18.
The whole situation is so FUCKED UP, i'd thought i'd share.

Dafni

Good lord, how sick is that?

All that alluring of innocent people by undercover cops into doing something illegal is so so so wrong. Like the hooker that is an undercover cop. Or what they did to Buju Banton. That is just wrong. I'm glad that this is not allowed where I live.

Ensnarling somebody to comitt a crime is a crime in itself, as far as I am concerned. Fuck that. I'm surprised that people are not rioting in the streets. Everybody is guilty, only a matter of time until they fuck YOU up for some shit. Like they can do whatever they want, fuck up any random dude on the street.
Fuck all that, fuck that system, fuck the ones who enforce it, fuck the war on drugs.

(Excuse my limited english)

Paperback Writer

Im a Rastaman not a Dreadlock
Heard about this story in the local news some time back. Not sure if its the same one but the cop infiltrated the school and befriended the Autistic boy and was asking him to find him some weed because of a medical issue. The autistic kid felt bad and got him the weed and was busted. Crazy stuff...

thesoloman

Heard about this story in the local news some time back. Not sure if its the same one but the cop infiltrated the school and befriended the Autistic boy and was asking him to find him some weed because of a medical issue. The autistic kid felt bad and got him the weed and was busted. Crazy stuff...
yep same incident

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Lisa Ling also just did a special on cops abusing college kids as Confidential Informants.
Her show is Our America with Lisa Ling.

FlyingLow,
Top Bottom