things I find in my bong

djonkoman

this morning. after waking up and getting dressed, I sat down in my chair and grabbed my bong from next to me, like a nice saturdaymorning. but after I looked at it, I decided to get some clean water first:
pXEeD9q.jpg

that herb guy

Had a similar situation with one of these little guys. Basically a flying roach.
Palmetto_Bug.JPG

Put me off smoking for a little while after lol.

that herb guy,

Tweek

I would have to set that bong on fire. I hate spiders. I just found one of these in my basement (thankfully not in my bong)

housecentipede.jpg

Tweek,

Armerad

Dabbin'
I remember a thread from Reddit where someone took a bong rip without looking, and when they cleared it they realized there was a live spider in the mouthpiece portion of the bong.

They said it gave them such a fright that they started putting a cloth material rubberbanded across the opening.

If I noticed a spider in any of my glassware midway through a sesh, I'd probably NOPE it right into a wall.

Armerad,

VaporEyes

Vaporization Aficionado
Accessory Maker
You are always finding things your bong, immediately reminded me of this thread, http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/mite-in-my-bong.7536/
Thought it was the same thread, you should invest in some peppermint oils to keep them critters away.

I'll somtimes put a drop of peppermint extract in my water. Minty fresh!

I remember a thread from Reddit where someone took a bong rip without looking, and when they cleared it they realized there was a live spider in the mouthpiece portion of the bong.

They said it gave them such a fright that they started putting a cloth material rubberbanded across the opening.

If I noticed a spider in any of my glassware midway through a sesh, I'd probably NOPE it right into a wall.

Think I'd rather suck down a spider than break any of my glass. :uhoh:

VaporEyes,

Armerad

Dabbin'
I'll somtimes put a drop of peppermint extract in my water. Minty fresh!

Think I'd rather suck down a spider than break any of my glass. :uhoh:
It was a pretty big/menacing spider. I think my first reaction would be to slap the shit out of it. Besides, I'm trying to cut back on the munchies!

Sonics420

i probably wouldve broke the bong dropping it if i seen that.. lol.. the picture even gives me chills, doesnt help that im vaped too.

Sonics420,

way2

Haha last summer while camping with my daughters there was a big spider on the tent and they were freaking out!! I grabbed him and ate him. My girls think I'm a god!! :D

I also have those things Tweak posted in my basement. My wife loves them!! I don't know what they are though.

way2,

djonkoman

i probably wouldve broke the bong dropping it if i seen that.. lol.. the picture even gives me chills, doesnt help that im vaped too.
this particular kind of spider isn't scary I think, around here we don't have any dangerous spiders, but nonetheless as a kid I was a little affraid of them, mostly due to stories of tarantula-like spiders sometimes getting caught in spipments banana's. (we also don't have any dangerous snakes, and the few kinds of snakes that do live here are so rarely seen that I've never seen a snake in the wild)
but even back then this kind wasn't scary, these are from those longlegged spiders and there are always a few in my room. sometyimes I vacuum them up, but I never get completely rid pf them anyway, even in winter, and they don't bother me. they don't make webs that can get stuck in my face, just some fluff in the corners. I don't think I've ever seen them outside, except in sheds, barns etc.
these are among the regular indoor-fauna I'm used to(just l;ike flies and mosquito's in summer, bot those 2 are way more annoying)

djonkoman,
Top Bottom