ThermoVape TV1 + REVOLUTION + PUREFLOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Howdy Folks!

Here is a really nice ThermoVape T1, with just about all the options they had, up until a couple months ago. Only $275 OBO!

I stopped using my Thermovape, but I must say, this is the cleanest and BEST tasting vaporizer I have used. If you love flowers - and want the best taste - the ThermoVape is for you!

There is also a Revolution, PureFlow, adapters and mouthpieces. EVERYTHING that they sent me with the kit is still here. There are also some unopened mouthpieces, never used!

I bought it black, but always wanted the white, so you have both options here! I will switch it back to black if you want.

I will clean everything as best as possible, and pack it very well.

This ThermoVape tv1 has been used very little. It has about one month of use on it (for your average user), or 3 months for me (a very light user). Everything works great, and there are no problems with it!

You can do the math. There's about $500 I have spent here, but recently they cut the price. So this is still a $390+value. I am asking for $275 or best offer. That is 30% off. I will ship in anywhere in the USA - free. If you want it shipped internationally, you will need to pay for the postage. I will accept PayPal or just ask me.

Any questions feel free to ask!

Click the image to see it bigger :tup:

tv1fs.jpg

sessnet,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Any interest in parting with just the revolution and adapter to use it on the T1? If so how much?

Good luck with the sale buddy!

mod note: read the rules for selling- one item or a lot sale-no parsing out pieces allowed.

darkrom,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Thanks for the best wishes :)

mod note: read the rules for selling- one item or a lot sale-no parsing out pieces allowed.

EDIT: If I don't get an offer for the whole package, I will probably list things separate.

sessnet,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom