ThermoVape Revolution kit - no cells or charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

2clicker

Observer
you are looking at a ThermoVape Revolution kit (T1 base, Rev interface, Rev cart (barely used), and generic 510 mouthpiece) in great condition. notice the ceramic on this Rev is still very white. it was only used once (one dab) and has been shelved since. no cells or charger are included in this kit. if you can find a Dart loading tip you can cover the window and use this as a Dart. anyway thanks for looking!

$110 shipped - PM for payment info

T9RKp11.jpg

95HMLtm.jpg

4RpDWLG.jpg

9sJmP8L.jpg

9AbjW5g.jpg

NLBChwN.jpg

simon

i'll take it ..simon

Mod note: simon, where do I start? First off:

"When possible, please avoid making back-to-back posts in a thread. Use the Edit feature located at the bottom of your posts.
No bumping. Please do not bump your threads to try and get attention. Be patient."

I have now merged 6 consecutive posts of yours together.
Also, leaving personal information in your posts (i.e. phone no. and paypal addy) is really unwise. Use the conversation feature and start up a private conversation with the seller.

simon,
Reactions: VapoRoor

2clicker

Observer
simon, send me a PM with your PayPal address. do you have PayPal?

then i can send a request to you for the funds. after funds are received i will ship it right out.

this sale is pending.

2clicker,

simon

i'll take it ..simon

Mod note: simon, where do I start? First off:

"When possible, please avoid making back-to-back posts in a thread. Use the Edit feature located at the bottom of your posts.
No bumping. Please do not bump your threads to try and get attention. Be patient."

I have now merged 6 consecutive posts of yours together.
Also, leaving personal information in your posts (i.e. phone no. and paypal addy) is really unwise. Use the conversation feature and start up a private conversation with the seller.

thank's for the info...simon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom