THERMOVAPE OR WISPR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
First hello to all! new to the board today. I currently own a VOLCANO (and love it!) and I also own a wispr for about a month now. I really enjoy the wispr alot but am very intrigued about the THERMOVAPE. I am thinking about selling my wispr for a thermovape. Has anybody used both and advise me if I am making a good desicion. Thanks in advance.

mikewoody10,

NotPotRelated

MFLB Pro
i havent used either of those but i heard the thermovape is very good. the only thing im on the fence about is its one battery per packing

NotPotRelated,
From what I've read: given its far greater versatility, higher durability, variable temperature, ability to use oils and solids, and a seemingly more satisfied user base, I would go for the TV1. Also consider the Solo.

The only thing the Wispr has over the TV1 or Solo in my mind is that it runs off butane rather than batteries. If you go backpacking alot or have similar needs that advantage may win out for you.

charliedontsurf,
Thanks for the input. I really do like my wispr works great etc, just like to try new things lol

Gonna list my wispr on craigslist for $190 its only about a month old, should be a fair price I think?

mikewoody10,

max

Out to lunch
The only thing the Wispr has over the TV1 or Solo in my mind is that it runs off butane rather than batteries.
Vs. the Solo, the wispr is much more of a stealthy pocket vape. When you narrow down the portable categories, the Solo doesn't belong in a discussion of pocket vapes.

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom