Thermovape Evolution full kit + Stonepad thumbrest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, this Evolution has been used a maximum of 30 times, meaning that both it and the batteries are quite fresh. It's in fantastic shape and works like a charm, I just prefer the Solo because it fits inconspicuously into a coffee cup.

This is a full kit (I need to find the car plug), plus a Stonepad thumbrest from Pipes.

I would like to get 110$ OBO shipped with paypal fees included. I am open to offers and trades. I like other vapes, glass, electronics such as netbooks, cameras and phones, musical instruments and equipment, or whatever really.

dvx9Q.jpg
Cd98J.jpg

I didn't get the date wrong and cross it out BTW, I just reused the last for-sale sheet! :lol:

charliedontsurf,
Reactions: farscaper

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
i thought the revolution was for oils and not dry herb/flowers??? i am only confused because you said you are not using this because you are using your Solo, which i know is for flowers.

mmenzie,

farscaper

The Revolution is for oils and concentrates, but this, this my friend is the EVOLUTION! dun dun dun!

This is like the one hitter version of the T1 from Thermovape basically. The EVOLUTION is for dry botanical. :brow:

farscaper,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
man do i feel like the biggest dummy on the face of this planet!!!!! i did not read it thoroughly or too fast and my mind added the "R"

mmenzie,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom