Thermovape Cera SS EO + Extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

timmahsan

treEnt
I am looking to sell my Thermovape Cera with the stainless steel EO cartridge. I have a variety of included accessories and parts. I barely use concentrates and am looking to make room for new vapes.

It is in great condition and works as advertised. It has been rebuilt with the new strap.

Asking price is $250 + s/h + paypal fees. I will ship USPS. Price in USD; Paypal preferred. Please don't mention vaporizer in payment. I am not interested in trades at this time.

HLLbekP.jpg

Items Included:

• Thermovape Cera with stainless steel EO cartridge
  • Thermal Sleeve for original mouthpiece (installed.)
  • 5 Batteries (4 Panasonic CGR18650CH 3.6 Volt Li-ion Batteries 2250 mAh; 1 18650 Battery that was purchased with the Cera)
  • Tenergy charger and power cable
  • 2 additional driptip mouth pieces with adapter to fit in original Cera mouthpiece
  • ~65 replacement silicon o-rings for the SS EO cartridge/ original mouthpiece
  • Additional custom mouthpiece (ordered from NothingtoSeeHere; no included o-rings, takes #110 (the two small ones around the cart) and #111 (the one that goes inside the MP so it mates tightly with the MP. Amazon has them for sale: http://www.amazon.com/217-Silicone-..._2?s=industrial&ie=UTF8&qid=1376185111&sr=1-2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom