The Yocan Rex E-nail Vaporizer Meets All vaping Demands

Yocantech

Manufacturer
The Yocan Rex is a quick, convenient, and portable e-nail vaporizer. The Yocan Rex featured QTC coil is made for giant clouds and hits. It features three preset functional adjustable voltage options, 3.2v, 3.7v, 4.2v, and outfitted with a single button for ease of use. It also design with the adjustable airflow function.

So, The Yocan Rex E-nail Vaporizer Meets All vaping Demands whether you’re a tiny or big airflow users.
Features:

• 1400mAh Battery
  • Type-C Charging
  • Fit 14mm or 18mm glass piece
  • Available In Many Colors
  • QTC coil
  • 1 Click To Start Or Stop
  • Adjustable Airflow

Learn more Yocan Rex information, please visit Yocan.com

Yocan-Rex_03.jpg

Yocan-Rex_04.jpg

Yocan-Rex_05.jpg

Yocan-Rex_07.jpg

Yocan-Rex_09.jpg

Adobewan

The Yocan Rex is a quick, convenient, and portable e-nail vaporizer. The Yocan Rex featured QTC coil is made for giant clouds and hits. It features three preset functional adjustable voltage options, 3.2v, 3.7v, 4.2v, and outfitted with a single button for ease of use. It also design with the adjustable airflow function.

So, The Yocan Rex E-nail Vaporizer Meets All vaping Demands whether you’re a tiny or big airflow users.
Features:

• 1400mAh Battery
  • Type-C Charging
  • Fit 14mm or 18mm glass piece
  • Available In Many Colors
  • QTC coil
  • 1 Click To Start Or Stop
  • Adjustable Airflow

Learn more Yocan Rex information, please visit Yocan.com

Yocan-Rex_03.jpg

Yocan-Rex_04.jpg

Yocan-Rex_05.jpg

Yocan-Rex_07.jpg

Yocan-Rex_09.jpg
Looks interesting, thanks for sharing.
When will it be available and what's the cost?
Good luck with the release.

Justpassedu

I recently had the opportunity to try out the new Yocan Rex portable e-nail. The first thing I had noticed upon opening was how nice the packaging was and the fit and finish of the vaporizer seemed to be of very high quality. It definitely feels and looks like a step up from what Yocan has been putting out the past few years. To my surprise they added USB-C charging, a feature that everyone seems to want when purchasing a new Vape and it works well and helps to charge up the device pretty quickly compared to the old USB standard. It charged up in less than 30 minutes right from the box but it did have some charge in it upon opening. The battery should last awhile being it has 1400mah. I have yet to drain it after several sessions. It has a single quick access button at the top of it that is very easy to use compared to other devices out. One click to start or stop it, Three adjustable temperature/voltage settings ranging from 3.2v, 3.7v and 4.2v. You just press the power button 3 times to cycle through them and then you just hold the power button to start vaping and tap it if you’d like to stop at any time. Super simple and easy even for any beginners. It uses a QTC tri coil atomizer that can hold a pretty large amount of material. I actually found the lowest voltage setting to work pretty well and be nice and smooth without being harsh on the throat or lungs and it has adjustable airflow so you can fine tune how you’d like your hit. Take it up in the voltage range and close the airflow a bit for a even denser hit and bigger cloud or open up some airflow and use a lower temp for more smoothness. It has a male and female attachment to mate it to most glass 14mm or 18mm , male or female. I really like the Rex the most for portability; it is great to take away with you anyplace a large enail cannot go. It worked really well to my surprise and I have used several Yocan products throughout the years. I am hoping Yocan comes out with some different atomizer options. That would be the biggest plus and improvement I could ask for but overall it is priced right and does what it was intended to do.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I recently had the opportunity to try out the new Yocan Rex portable e-nail. The first thing I had noticed upon opening was how nice the packaging was and the fit and finish of the vaporizer seemed to be of very high quality. It definitely feels and looks like a step up from what Yocan has been putting out the past few years. To my surprise they added USB-C charging, a feature that everyone seems to want when purchasing a new Vape and it works well and helps to charge up the device pretty quickly compared to the old USB standard. It charged up in less than 30 minutes right from the box but it did have some charge in it upon opening. The battery should last awhile being it has 1400mah. I have yet to drain it after several sessions. It has a single quick access button at the top of it that is very easy to use compared to other devices out. One click to start or stop it, Three adjustable temperature/voltage settings ranging from 3.2v, 3.7v and 4.2v. You just press the power button 3 times to cycle through them and then you just hold the power button to start vaping and tap it if you’d like to stop at any time. Super simple and easy even for any beginners. It uses a QTC tri coil atomizer that can hold a pretty large amount of material. I actually found the lowest voltage setting to work pretty well and be nice and smooth without being harsh on the throat or lungs and it has adjustable airflow so you can fine tune how you’d like your hit. Take it up in the voltage range and close the airflow a bit for a even denser hit and bigger cloud or open up some airflow and use a lower temp for more smoothness. It has a male and female attachment to mate it to most glass 14mm or 18mm , male or female. I really like the Rex the most for portability; it is great to take away with you anyplace a large enail cannot go. It worked really well to my surprise and I have used several Yocan products throughout the years. I am hoping Yocan comes out with some different atomizer options. That would be the biggest plus and improvement I could ask for but overall it is priced right and does what it was intended to do.
Dang I miss my PlayStation! Still have the Sled Storm disc... 😁

invertedisdead,

Justpassedu

That sounds incredible, to the internet I go!

Been missing all those classics, like HYDRO THUNDER!
I'm not even sure they sell the mini anymore , it takes no disc , its tiny and comes preloaded with a bunch of ps classic games , than you can mod it very easily and a ton more games to a usb and even other systems . check ebay

Adobewan

I've been able to use the Rex recently and had a similar experience to @Justpassedu
Having tried the Ispire Wand's induction heating, as well as Divine Tribe's ceramic, quartz, and titanium cups, I was wary of the Rex' coils, but the flavor is clean. I've used it dozens of times, kept it clean with q-tips and iso, and it continues to produce tasty vapor.
The tapered, reversible mouthpiece is A+, easily pairing to all my glass and J-hooks, and it works without glass as well.
On top of that, the FAST heat up, simplicity to load and use, its pocketability, solid charge time, and attractive design set this above other traditional coil vapes for me.

When you flip the mouthpiece to the female position, do you place the silicone inside?

Suggestions I would offer:
-The silicone mouthpiece is starting to fall off the unit. Due to its tapered design, with use, the seal loosens. I love it but feel sure to lose it.
-A replaceable battery, although not if it increased the size of the unit too much, the form factor is awesome as is.
-Move toward ceramic, quartz, and titanium cups. That would make this a leading-edge concentrate vape.

Last edited by a moderator:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, I received for testing the Rex during Falls, it's a simple device designed to be used with waterpipe or j-hook, it comes with 2 atties (1 installed and a spare one) both are triple quartz coils atties.
There is a small learning curve cause the first time I used it I literally saturated my system (my brain!) keeping the power on for too long (I was still thinking it's a Torch... it's a lot more powerfull!), so I recommand to stick with lower setting only and to keep the power on for 3-5s MAX!... or prepare yourself to a Thc storm! And to cough a lot!
Like others (@Adobewan and @Justpassedu ) I rather like this device despite I'm afraid the atties will become uncleanable at some point since the special inverted design (yes the vapor raise from the coils and is going down through the atty itself, you can soak the whole atty in iso but you can't clean very well this vaporpath). Atomizers&battery are proprietary and can't be used with another battery/atomizer. Although it's still an old coil technology and it's too bad Yocan didn't offer anymore a ceramic donut atty option, the Orbit looks more promising but I didn't tested it. Although it's still a solid choice for solid rips, not really for ultra tasty hits though.
Thank you for looking!

Top Bottom