• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Vista Mini E-rig & Vista Mini 2 by X-Vape

ohmygodimsohigh

I'd be curious to know this as well. @ohmygodimsohigh said all of his quartz inserts were too small for the Mini. Hopefully that means it's a decent size.

My biggest gripe with this thing so far is that it seems to be a ceramic heater. They should've went with the sealed quartz heater like the bigger Vista.

That having been said, if you can put a nice big quartz dish in there, that would work.

clarification, All of my quartz inserts were too big for the vista mini

ohmygodimsohigh,
I've been emailing xvape trying to get something on a release date. The guy that emailed me back, Keith, said they're pushing release back two weeks and check back early September, around the 4th. Bummer really, I was trying to take this on vacation in September. Now it seems the bowl/dish/atomizer might be smaller than the Plus, I'm stumped really.

amilehigh303,

florduh

I've been emailing xvape trying to get something on a release date. The guy that emailed me back, Keith, said they're pushing release back two weeks and check back early September, around the 4th. Bummer really, I was trying to take this on vacation in September. Now it seems the bowl/dish/atomizer might be smaller than the Plus, I'm stumped really.

Where did you hear the bowl would be smaller than their Plus pen?

Yeah the push back sucks, but maybe they're making some improvements.

florduh,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I'm excited to hear what you think of it!

It would be great to see some pictures or a short video, I feel like Xvape isn't giving people too much confidence to pre-order the device with the lack of information. Would love to see the actual nail itself and learn of the dimensions.

florduh

I gotta agree with @invertedisdead I would be preordering today if I knew the heater/nail design.

Same. Even a picture of the crucible might convince me. But I won't buy it sight unseen. Looking forward to seeing what this little thing can do though.

It looks nice and tiny

QfS9gqEB_o.png

florduh

Pics sure make it look like metal to me. But it's surrounded by glass. I can't tell for sure if it's part of the airflow path though. It could just be the connection between the battery on the bottom, and the heater at the top.

florduh,
I'm excited to hear what you think of it!

It would be great to see some pictures or a short video, I feel like Xvape isn't giving people too much confidence to pre-order the device with the lack of information. Would love to see the actual nail itself and learn of the dimensions.

Further up the thread a member said they got a pre release model and by the way it was described I think it’s what I’m after. We’ll see!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Pics sure make it look like metal to me. But it's surrounded by glass. I can't tell for sure if it's part of the airflow path though. It could just be the connection between the battery on the bottom, and the heater at the top.

I think it's holding wiring to the heater to the battery; but also serving as the downstem?

@ohmygodimsohigh any info on the airpath/vapor path/crucible?

invertedisdead,
Reactions: florduh

Justpassedu

Looks like these are available for purchase now. If anyone has 1 I am real interested in seeing the dabbing surface if possible ? is it a dish or coils and if it is a dish is it smaller then the Peaks ? I think 1 member said it was.

I actually emailed Smokorolla about that and they never got back to me. In the course of the million emails I’ve sent to Xvape about this little thing I mentioned that site to them. They didn’t specifically comment that it wasn’t legit or anything, just that they’re expecting the first round to land in thier warehouse from China on the tenth of September.

I gotta think that smokorolla site doesn’t actually have them.

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I have owned pretty much every little portable E-Rig since the very first Henail and I am excited to see this one! I like my Puffco peak , but for the price it should be sturdier with a longer lasting battery.

The original Xvape was something similar to the QQ atomizer, but it got way too hot. They didn't have their temps dialed in well. Let's hope this hits as well as the Peak! I would like to see a separate heating element and "Cup" or nail. Not an all in one atomizer like the first. :)

Last edited:

PPN

Volute of Vapor
The original Xvape was something similar to the QQ atomizer, but it got way too hot. They didn't have their temps dialed in well
I agree it was too hot for my liking even at the lowest level, this is one reason I only used it for micro-microdoses (half a rice grain size).

It seems Topgreen doesn't reach to my reviews anymore, I understand them since I don't do any vids and since it's time to change peoples... so, except if I'm mistaken, don't expect any review from me.

Will give a look at the first reports here.

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
It looks promising. I got this today via email. It looks like the heating element and bowl might look something like a higher powered Longmeda Mr Bald T? Perhaps function and temps will be on par with the Peak. I love the wireless charging, but I hope there is a wired way also.

I like the "Unique carb cap"...then Looks like the Peak and every little carb cap from 4 years ago :)
Just playing. I can't wait to get one and test it for you guys!

*Mr Bald T for reference only.

jPNMZSj.jpg

Justpassedu

It looks promising. I got this today via email. It looks like the heating element and bowl might look something like a higher powered Longmeda Mr Bald T? Perhaps function and temps will be on par with the Peak. I love the wireless charging, but I hope there is a wired way also.

*Mr Bald T for reference only.

jPNMZSj.jpg
Hard to tell with the picture but are they using a coil system or a ceramic bucket ?

Justpassedu,
Top Bottom