The Vape Critic / Vapelife Forum - Retired

mc

The dude will do what he needs to do for money at this point, wouldn't we all?

ps. "Great minds" @Summer :D
Uh, no. Some of us have morals and integrity.

And what's wrong with discussing VLF in an actual VLF thread? If you guys don't like it, go back to VLF.

Go back and read page 1 of this thread and read all the people that wanted to speak up but didn't. I just wasn't afraid to take on the tough topics so I had to handle the "people" they mention.

Last edited:
mc,

BestBuds

The Dude
Uh, no. Some of us have morals and integrity.

And what's wrong with discussing VLF in an actual VLF thread? If you guys don't like it, go back to VLF.

Go back and read page 1 of this thread and read all the people that wanted to speak up but didn't. I just wasn't afraid to take on the tough topics so I had to handle the "people" they mention.
Nothing wrong with it, carry on. I just think it's, like, a year or two late. Old news so to speak. I'm sorry If I have made you feel like I'm trying to silence you by saying it's like beating a dead horse.

mc

This stuff just happened a few weeks ago.....

Last edited:
mc,

BestBuds

The Dude
This stuff just happened a few weeks ago. I get it, you're part of the VLF brigade, so I expect some backlash here. But everyone saying it's beating a dead horse just doesn't want to hear the truth anymore. Go ahead, close your eyes, plug your ears and accept all the bull shit fed to you. I'm just not one of those people to eat other people's shit, I throw it back at them.
fat bastard yes sir GIF

I like that, VLF brigade :brow:
But you are wrong. I too have been offended away from VLF. The lack of respect for human life and the allowance of racism and hatred on that forum is nauseating. Literally nothing happens unless you go on the attack.
I don't shove Buds little poops into my ear holes and block out reality. I can see, I can hear.

This is the last thing I'll say on this subject because literally 5 people give a shit about this topic.
If your neighbor had a dog that barked at your house all day because a squirrel used to live in your attic, wouldn't you tell the dog to shut the hell up?

mc

Horrible analogy. Say your dog is barking at a wolf eating your chickens. Do you still tell it to shut the hell up?

You just said yourself there was racism and hatred. So when I speak up against it you should be standing with me, not blaming me.

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
That one is easy, you have all those Qanon video's to keep you company. :D

once in 5 or 6 months? ok, so you don't want to argue but you continue to post lies. What is wrong with you man? Have you gone this far now you're ignoring reality? Maybe because I avoided the threads with non stop "ja ja ja" spam you didn't notice.

Our rules forbid calling someone a liar even if it is true. Another post like this will earn you a warning point.

No lies I just didn't notice you posting hardly anything. Now I will say it's a shame that your old extraction posts have been deleted but in recent times you weren't even contributing to those threads. Maybe I just wasn't taking much notice of people unless they were causing problems but to call me a liar :lol:

If I had to guess at why you got banned it was probably because of the slurs and taunts that you are so fond of when you get in discussions with people. You tried to get a reaction out of me twice with Hunter Biden laptop quips but I didn't react because it means next to nothing to me. I've never spoken to anyone about Hunter Biden's laptop, never on or off the forum, and I've never seen anything posted on VLF about that whole thing. I have pointed out I'm not American several times.
When it became evident you weren't getting any support for your arguments on VLF you decided to call everyone QTards. This again out of the blue and not once had I seen anyone there mention the whole QAnon larp. This seems to be your M.O. when you don't have any valid points, just resort to slurs and try and tar everyone as being some conspiracy theorist or right wing fruitcake.
Not everyone who agrees with you in an argument is Left wing and not everyone who disagrees with you Right wing but keep on trying to taunt people into reaction when you don't like what's being said.

You got into a few arguments over there on VLF, not many, but every time you did and Bud told everyone to drop it you had to have a final say. I've noticed the same thing here. No doubt you will have more to add but I'm done replying to you.

Your memory is obviously foggy. Every time you post you say you're not going to argue, yet you come back and post more lies. So you are even lying about not argueing. I called them Qtards because of the stuff they were posting... talking about the election being stolen.... etc...

The only time Bud told me to stop was when I was warning people about Kandypens. He told me "if you don't trust kandypens, then you don't trust me either". So he put himself in bed with them, I called it out, and I get banned for it. That's why i got banned, because I showed people the truth.

This dispute about something that happened or didn't happen on another forum is immature and out of place on FC. If you two want to continue, take it to PMs.

badbee

Oh guys, I'm sorry. I am just starting to vape and thought that with the help of it I could learn a lot of interesting things related to it.
You seem a little bit lost. Is there some thread we can direct you to? Do you have a question?

Top Bottom