• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
I reached out immediately after the post. And got a responce. It's a touch outside my budget so figure let somone else take the opportunity. They are 569eur +shpor 477eur+shp w the vat tax removed for us buyers. Got the message at 925 so that the last 2, the green and grey would be onnthe site in an hr. So if you want one. Now is the time or atleas soon. I was super tempted to keep it to myself and try to get the cash but id love to see these in peoples hands already. Keep your eye on the art section. The 2 are gonna go fast!
Edit:
They are listed. Kinda hurts😂

Last edited:

BestBuds

The Dude
The flowerpot (showerhead) draw is so open you can clear the pipe without even removing the heater. I can't really imagine the VB draw being more open than that, considering all the talk of removing the bowl to clear a hit, but without trying one (yet) I can't say for sure. But the Showerhead is probably the most open draw of any water pipe vape I've used.
Do you mean by overpowering the heater to clear the chamber?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Do you mean by overpowering the heater to clear the chamber?
Yeah, I could often clear the bong just from the inhale technique.
A good amount of temperature control available with the inhale rate with that vape.

I would say the SH airflow was maybe even a little too open for some water pipes. The vapbong all having relatively the same bong should make that quite consistent though. I don't remember what the diffusion is like in the VB down stem, but I think it was mentioned in this thread previously.

Dargin B

The flowerpot (showerhead) draw is so open you can clear the pipe without even removing the heater. I can't really imagine the VB draw being more open than that, considering all the talk of removing the bowl to clear a hit, but without trying one (yet) I can't say for sure. But the Showerhead is probably the most open draw of any water pipe vape I've used.
I just got one of these this week! My first rip was actually my best so far since I haven't had the time to dial it in yet. I haven't approached 777 degree .25 hit I get out of the FP with the VAP, but the draw resistance of the VB is unique. I don't want to say more or less airflow because it depends which bong I use with the FP. The VAP feels like a "wider" airflow when you hit it. Mobius Nuc + FP is probably the closest comparison that I can think of...

Mini Bandits are up in the Art sectiom
screenshot from the website and an explanation why it is so expensive.
It is not in stock right now, the delivery would take around 2 month. And I cant see which style it has (the old one with an angled pipe, or the new style, just straight pipe.
Translation as good as possible:
Special edition "Mini-Bandit" with a special cobblestone glaze.
The vaporizer is glazed a total of 6 times to achieve this unique look. 3 layers with base glaze and 3 layers of cobblestone special glaze. At over 1000 ° (1832 ° F) in the furnace, the cobblestone crystals tear apart, at the height of this spectacle the glaze image is recorded by lowering the temperature again. This gives the vaporizer its dramatic look. The surface with the slight elevations of the cobblestone glaze feels pleasantly smooth and at the same time non-slip.
Edit: just saw, they have an english website aswell 😂🙈

Philabrookla

@philabrookla
I get a lot of use out of my VB, so does my girlfriend, and a few other select people we know. Anywhere from a gram to an 8th a day including CBD flower. I have considered getting a backup heavy like another VB or an Alpha Dog to rotate out. Anyhow I like to clean the VB once a day due to my heavy use, and since fresh water daily is nice anyway.

To clean, I wrap the heater with a folded paper bag and carefully pour boiling water into the neck and stem and drain a few times, then repeat with cold water in the stem only. Going from boiling to cold water shouldn't affect the glaze correct? The paper bag makes me feel pretty safe about protecting the heater. Heater is usually hot when I do this.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I get a lot of use out of my VB, so does my girlfriend, and a few other select people we know. Anywhere from a gram to an 8th a day including CBD flower. I have considered getting a backup heavy like another VB or an Alpha Dog to rotate out. Anyhow I like to clean the VB once a day due to my heavy use, and since fresh water daily is nice anyway.

To clean, I wrap the heater with a folded paper bag and carefully pour boiling water into the neck and stem and drain a few times, then repeat with cold water in the stem only. Going from boiling to cold water shouldn't affect the glaze correct? The paper bag makes me feel pretty safe about protecting the heater. Heater is usually hot when I do this.

I use a plastic bag to cover my heater from water splash in cleaning, but I never clean while it is hot! The change in temperature should be fine, the ceramic is thick enough and thermally stable, not like thin glass... It might be worth looking into one of the top tier portables to complement your vapbong!

Inside the belly of the beast...

473938-E5-5552-4-C24-BA4-D-DEEFCF482-BE0.jpg

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
So I think my OAB landed on the 9th of Feb. and it's gotten daily use since then, with the only exception to that is me not actually being home for the weekend or whatever.

I can't put it down. For the sake of my tolerance and I'm going to have to start working something else in :rofl: its too easy and fun to just toss a couple scoops in the ball and go town, and then blow massive clouds, with no coughing or irritation or anything. Maybe a couple times I had an itchy throat, but I've basically been abusing this thing so thats to be expected.

I think I'm going to try figure out smaller doses soon. As much fun as it is, I can't help but think there is so much "waste" in those big clouds but maybe I'm just overthinking it. Or maybe I should stick with that small nug /crumble method... I've pretty much been filling that indent that the screen sits in, leveling with top of that.

Steel28

So I think my OAB landed on the 9th of Feb. and it's gotten daily use since then, with the only exception to that is me not actually being home for the weekend or whatever.

I can't put it down. For the sake of my tolerance and I'm going to have to start working something else in :rofl: its too easy and fun to just toss a couple scoops in the ball and go town, and then blow massive clouds, with no coughing or irritation or anything. Maybe a couple times I had an itchy throat, but I've basically been abusing this thing so thats to be expected.

I think I'm going to try figure out smaller doses soon. As much fun as it is, I can't help but think there is so much "waste" in those big clouds but maybe I'm just overthinking it. Or maybe I should stick with that small nug /crumble method... I've pretty much been filling that indent that the screen sits in, leveling with top of that.

I echo the same thing brother, the whole experience getting hot stone massage in your palm is also insane hahah

fak

The Dude
Just in case anyone was wondering, the oven/bowl on the mini is also reduced 20% vs the original OAB. This may make some think twice prior to purchasing it especially if it's your main but for me it is perfect as my VB will be used for larger bowls/sessions and the MOAB for chillin out on my computer desk and sipping on. Best of both worlds imho.

Today I accidentally discoverd an old treasure. A video with Colly Light. He uses a very nice vaporizer. The video situation: Colly has just moved to the south of Europe. This video has only poor resolution and is German. I have mixed in English subtitle. For your enjoyment. It might be interesting to have a closer look at this vapbong.
(And now the big question: how can I share this video? It is now just on my desktop. Cant put it to this post... It´s 40MB size. mp4 and 4 minutes...)
Edit:

Last edited:

justcametomind

Today I accidentally discoverd an old treasure. A video with Colly Light. He uses a very nice vaporizer. The video situation: Colly has just moved to the south of Europe. This video has only poor resolution and is German. I have mixed in English subtitle. For your enjoyment. It might be interesting to have a closer look at this vapbong.
And now the big question: how can I share this video? It is now just on my desktop. Cant put it to this post... It´s 40MB size. mp4 and 4 minutes...

Drinkaholik

i am alcohol intolerant
(And now the big question: how can I share this video? It is now just on my desktop. Cant put it to this post... It´s 40MB size. mp4 and 4 minutes...)
Edit:
Thanks for sharing, cool seeing these unique designs

Inside the belly of the beast...
Some infos about it, Colly discussed it on his Telegram Group "Dr. Colly´s Gemeinschaft". Source from February 5th. Translated post:
473938-E5-5552-4-C24-BA4-D-DEEFCF482-BE0.jpg
"After 15 years of experimenting: I use a 0.5mm Kanthal wire with 3.3 ohms at 12 volts for this size of heating chamber. The wire is coiled and 45 cm long. The heat output should reach about 40 watts." (shortened to the facts)

Dreuft

Amazing first session with the plum jelly bandit last night!! Started at 11, after a few minutes it was at 10 something. The airflow is so open, so gentle... Yeah I take gentleman hits, soft and delicious hit with a lot of flavor and huge clouds. It's a machine I love it!!!
Went to bed high as fuck and forgot to switch it off 😂😂

MonkeyTime

Amazing first session with the plum jelly bandit last night!! Started at 11, after a few minutes it was at 10 something. The airflow is so open, so gentle... Yeah I take gentleman hits, soft and delicious hit with a lot of flavor and huge clouds. It's a machine I love it!!!
Went to bed high as fuck and forgot to switch it off 😂😂
Let's put a positive spin on that last sentence.... You went to bed HaF and left it on overnight so it would be pre-heated first thing in the morning!

Top Bottom