• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thanks SS. I have used Delta 3D a bunch. I did not think of them and wasn't sure of weave and stiffness. I'm just waiting to see what they are going to come up for my Bowle and TM.

Well if someone would send him the parts for those vapes and the vapbong we would have a lot more accessories for them... I mean it takes him a little while to make them too, but as far as I know no one has even reached out??

Yeah his screens are very stiff, heavy-duty indeed as the description says, the weave is a bit coarse as it lets some debris through, but yeah that helps keep them from clogging for a while!

Shit Snacks,

Shit Snacks

Art of Vapor just put up a bunch of colour options including obsidian... I'm going to cry

Oooh looks like the first monsoon vapbongs will be in the April batch!

Screenshot-20210217-162704.png

Monsoon Seas is the name of the glaze, that I saw in my research, I guess they have only done bongs in that one previously!

Drinkaholik

i am alcohol intolerant

Monsoon Seas is the name of the glaze, that I saw in my research, I guess they have only done bongs in that one previously!
I'm considering emailing to ask if I can swap my order to an obsidian, but now that the option might be available I'm pretty conflicted as to whether I'd actually prefer it over plum jelly.

Decisions, decisions

Shit Snacks

I'm considering emailing to ask if I can swap my order to an obsidian, but now that the option might be available I'm pretty conflicted as to whether I'd actually prefer it over plum jelly.

Decisions, decisions

Haha yeah when I first got my plum jelly bandit, there was obsidian as well, and I kept going back and forth... Actually it was obsidian starlight, which made the decision much more difficult... I am very happy with the plum jelly though! They should be able to switch you over if you want, since you only just ordered and it was a pre-order anyway?

Drinkaholik

i am alcohol intolerant
Haha yeah when I first got my plum jelly bandit, there was obsidian as well, and I kept going back and forth... Actually it was obsidian starlight, which made the decision much more difficult... I am very happy with the plum jelly though! They should be able to switch you over if you want, since you only just ordered and it was a pre-order anyway?
I don't imagine you have a pic of obsidian starlight? Haven't heard of it before, but I imagine white dots? I'm sure they wouldn't mind changing colors, but damn is my indecision killing me. Both colors just look too good 😅

Also unrelated but I assume the OAB has a tube going from the bowl down to the bottom of the inside. Does that mean you can only pour water out the mouthpiece or carb hole?

Zoticus

Leader Of Ted Nerd Nation
I was looking at plug in vapes for my current outdoor backyard porch seshs and i want to make the VapBong my first but i have a question for you nerds before i scoop ...Can i use a 20 foot extension cord from the shed plug it in there and run the cord out to my back porch so i can enjoy VapBong for a nice porch sesh ?

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

I don't imagine you have a pic of obsidian starlight? Haven't heard of it before, but I imagine white dots? I'm sure they wouldn't mind changing colors, but damn is my indecision killing me. Both colors just look too good 😅

Just use the search feature at the top, I am certain I posted a photo of it here... It is basically the same, but it had some orange and yellow specks, fairly minimal honestly.

Also unrelated but I assume the OAB has a tube going from the bowl down to the bottom of the inside. Does that mean you can only pour water out the mouthpiece or carb hole?

Correct, the chillum downstem goes straight down toward the bottom, and has some slits to create some percolation... so you pour water down there, but yes to pour it out you go through the mouthpiece (there will be no more carb holes on bandits by the way)

I was looking at plug in vapes for my current outdoor backyard porch seshs and i want to make the VapBong my first but i have a question for you nerds before i scoop ...Can i use a 20 foot extension cord from the shed so i can power the VapBong on my back porch for a proper sesh ?

Should not be a problem!

Drinkaholik

i am alcohol intolerant
I was looking at plug in vapes for my current outdoor backyard porch seshs and i want to make the VapBong my first but i have a question for you nerds before i scoop ...Can i use a 20 foot extension cord from the shed to power the VapBong on my back porch for a proper sesh ?
I don't actually own one yet but I can't imagine why that wouldn't work. The provided power supply plugs directly into the wall

SonicBacon

Ahhh sounds good I've got a little bit tucked away somewhere. How did you do it Straight on the screen or on something ? Was it messy (as in screen) ?
I broke it up in to little pieces about the size of uncooked rice and placed it right on the screen by itself. After a few hits I crumbled it a bit and kept going. It did not make much of a mess of the screen. The flavour was very bright, I highly recommend trying it. Oh and I was at 10.6v

notams

toke down Babylon
@SouthernBear84 welcome! Great to have you here. Thanking the info on screens.

Someone... I think @letter never sent turned me to pipescreenz.com (yes, with a z). I got 100 pack for $6.95. They had the option of stainless steel or brass. Same price. Free shipping. The 3/4" looks and feels almost exactly the same as the one from AoV. So, kinda cheap. But, whaddaya want?

I hope this pic captures it. It's side by side with the original. The original is the one that's used.
IMG-20210217-215339057.jpg

Texus

And that was what finally tipped me to pull the trigger. Well, that and the reports of no 420 sale from Art of Vapor (I was crushed to read about this only after there were only glazes that didn't appeal to me on the site; so for these to pop up now was huge). And the Bowle being out of stock and being new enough that they are probably still working out kinks.

And now the wait...

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
This is definitely one of those vapes that you kind of find your rhythm with as you go. I think its extremely interesting how much changing one variable changes the pulls... draw speed, load size, obviously voltage....

Didn't really think I'd be saying this but every day seems to be getting better and better with it. It's like I rip it and am surprised that somehow its a better rip than the day prior.

Finally experienced one of those super fast heavy hitting extractions last night, something I thought I was already getting - but fuck me I took a hit last night and nearly forgot where I was until the vapor cleared

notams

toke down Babylon
@BrianTL I'm in the same boat. I'm all the place with this thing and having a hell of a ride.

I had a fantastic bowl last night, perfectly extracted, perfect temp, everything. Then, this morning (same everything) it was a totally new experience in a good way. The sunlight was hitting just right and I could see vapor everywhere. Fogged the entire room with the first draw. I had vapor just trickling out of my mouth and nose forever. And was like, "How'd I do that?" and have no idea how.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
@BrianTL I'm in the same boat. I'm all the place with this thing and having a hell of a ride.

I had a fantastic bowl last night, perfectly extracted, perfect temp, everything. Then, this morning (same everything) it was a totally new experience in a good way. The sunlight was hitting just right and I could see vapor everywhere. Fogged the entire room with the first draw. I had vapor just trickling out of my mouth and nose forever. And was like, "How'd I do that?" and have no idea how.

Yeah it feels like after I exhale I'm still pouring vapor from my mouth and nose for a good while lol. More so than my other vapes for sure

NimChimpsky

Hey, I'm assuming you all saw the b stock email? 30%off w/ code aov420.

I'm not in the market but it apears to be already over. Went to aov site, now shows no stock.

Btw, email recv'd at 9:31. Out of stock when I checked at 10:40.
Yea man they must have gone quick! Im not really in the market either but saw the email 15 mins after it was sent and they were already gone! Interested to see if anyone here picked one up and what glazes were available :cool:

The b-stock must've been gone within minutes! I kept checking to make sure I wasn't too early or something, but I never saw any pop up. Hope everyone got something good!

can the OAB/VB be used dry?

Yes it can be. I tried it like this one time recently, but TBH I didn't enjoy it. It feels like with the large volume of the OAB that it's really meant to be used with water. I don't think I'll try it dry again :shrug: Note: I do use all of my other devices pretty much exclusively dry. Mostly just natively, but sometimes through a j-hook as well. I don't feel like I'm losing any flavor or anything with the OAB, so I have no complaints.

---

I tried a much larger bowl last night - I would estimate somewhere around 0.5g or more. It wasn't my first time trying this, but last night I really enjoyed it! I have normally been just covering the screen, with maybe a small amount more but not above the recessed part, and totally finishing it in 1-3 hits. Using a lot more is a totally different experience though! I only managed 3-4 hits last night before I had to stop - there was still plenty of material left. I had forgotten and was a little surprised to see the full bowl this morning. I hit it and it was as good as I could hope - still tons of terps and fresh flower left. In fact, I still have a bunch of hits left on it haha. It's fun to be able to just come back to a ready to go bowl like that! FYI I did notice that there were more hotspots with the larger amount - I think it needs a slightly stronger draw when you start to add more flower :2c:

Top Bottom