• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
How so? Unless you are sucking on a can like Steve-O, it immediately evaporates.

Legalize Weed in GERMANY

Drug War Veteran
What's the best place to get a vapbong in EU? So far I've only found 2 websites, art of vapor (obviously) and vivasativa.
No question Art of Vapor is the place where to buy it just read the posts here about customer service from Art of Vapor.

Inspired by your cleaning the VB/OAB posts I finally did it!!!!!

excited lamorne morris GIF by New Girl

I cleaned my VB after round about 3 month use, I only put fresh water in every day in this time.
I will defenitly clean it every week from now on :p
At the end it took me 20 minutes to get shiny again ISO and some toiletpaper did the job well.
A bit of a pain was the lower section of the downstem, this is the reason for cleaning my VB/OAB more frequently.

Ripstar

Good to know! read thread, throwing duster away now....

justcametomind

What's the best place to get a vapbong in EU? So far I've only found 2 websites, art of vapor (obviously) and vivasativa.
Vivasativa has more choice at the moment, and IIRC the prices are still 20/30€ lower on classics. Apart from four pieces there are only preorders at AoV now. If I had the money I’d get the Teddy Bear from vivasativa. That said AoV arrange pretty good deals if the vape is damaged on arrival. I’m not sure if anybody else reselling AoV vapes can do that to such extent.
VB or OAB? Decisions decisions...maybe both? Definitely both, but which one first!

I use a flowerpot and a simrell xl daily, can anyone comparee the VB/OAB to the flowerpot for me? Thank you!
I don’t own a VB, I went with the OAB because I don’t like having the kick hole. Kick hole is redundant (imho) since you actually need to lift the bowl to clear the piece from vapor. Bandit is also easier to hit while sitting, because it’s shorter and has the straw. The straw doesn’t restrict the airflow which is massive, they both hit quite the same. Not having the kick hole makes things easier when cleaning too.
Imho VB/OAB are superior to FP/Herbo/Evo. You need to heatsoak quite a bit the VB but then you are rewarded with more potency. FP is not much else than a coil, while the VB heater is massive and takes advantage of that. Harder effects, weed naps, etc.
Tired Good Night GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

Edit: vivasativa acquired the Lollipop Bandit and a few other we’ve seen recently on AoV social media, and already sold Teddy Bear, the elephant one and many more. Prices are now the same as on AoV shop, 359€ and up.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hi SS, are these tools made out of titanium or stainless steel?

These are stainless steel, along with the others I have, but he also makes titanium tools. They have different tips though, I really like these tips I posted for the vapbong!

Hey @Shit Snacks what am I looking at in that picture? I thought the blue one broke in transit?

Haha fooled ya didn't I? It is indeed broken, I will take more photos to show more angles, the break is in the heater ball stalk, so it can kind of be held in place by the ball bowl and the heater wires (but it is still not exact)

I wouldn't recommend metal poker tools, I use one and Im seeing chips and places in the ceramic. Going to get some bamboo skewers and use them going forward

Hm, not sure what tool or how you are using it, but I am not at all having any issue with mine! I stir it all around and have not had any damage to the ceramic lip inside of the bowl, stirring flipping my load... I also use them to get in those corners when dumping a load, and bang the ball bowl on my coffee table to get the crumbs out... I do that a few times at the end of a bowl, also scrape the bottom of the screen on the other side... And all good!

Does anyone else notice that their AVB isn't as dark as you're used to from other devices yet it's completely cashed?

Loving that I can do flavor chasing sips and slowly deplete a bowl of every single vaporizable cannabinoid. This thing sucks it DRY.

Definitely. My AVB doesn’t get particularly dark even once the vapor production stops. I run it anywhere from 10-10.5v typically. I never fill above the screen ledge.

Vapefanatic

For me, anything 10.5v and below gives me that light abv you guys are talking about. I began with 10.6 for a couple of weeks and enjoyed it. Flavor was always good even after first few draws. Then i started to slowly increase the voltage, cos I wanted to try for some darker avb. Went up to 11.2v for a week or two before dropping back down to 10.8v which is where I'm staying at currently.

A lot has to do with how much herb is used. The more you fill, the lower the voltage should be or combustion may happen. Draw speed should be faster at higher temps too.

Sharkamen

Does anyone else notice that their AVB isn't as dark as you're used to from other devices yet it's completely cashed?

Loving that I can do flavor chasing sips and slowly deplete a bowl of every single vaporizable cannabinoid. This thing sucks it DRY.
I thought I was going crazy @notams as it is SOO much lighter then what is left with let's say my Sticky Bricks OG leaves ya with. I experimented by packing a spent bowl from the VB into the OG and no vapor to be found. Just that spent popcorny taste .

NimChimpsky

I can hit it at 11.9v safely... But again it gets pretty chilly by my window in SoCal now!
Same. I run both my VB and OAB between 11.5-11.9v but I'm in MI and it's next to the window. I think ambient temp effects it a decent bit. I've only ever combusted once (was basically trying to in order to find its limits) and it was at 12.2v with an overloaded bowl.

Summer

Long Island, NY
You need to post a VB & FP comparison thread in Ask FC not in a mfr's product thread. That thread will be a doozy of a discussion! :D

@Shit Snacks, what's the lengths of each of your Bandits' spouts? I know you can't use the new one, but what's your guesstimate impression of the added length?

Last edited:

passenger

is this thing on?
I think ambient temp effects it a decent bit.
That must be the answer. I run the OAB in a warm environment and shouldn't go over 10V because of that. Good observation!
You need to post a VB & FP comparison thread in Ask FC not in a mfr's product thread. That thread will be a doozy of a discussion! :D
Oh yes. Just added Popcorn to the shopping list.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
this is an insane cloud, the ABV went like light brown here?
What is the tune ,i like that riff ? I dont own a VB but my standard abv color/vapor output is the same for the last 5 years,especially when i got down onto my DIY path . IMO if a vaporizer is incapable of delivering thick vapor at temps below benzene formation you need a better vape. I can smell the difference in color of abv on a blind test. People digging popcorn/coffee aftertaste = :tinfoil: .
Cheers :)))

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: Easywider

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@Shit Snacks, what's the lengths of each of your Bandits' spouts? I know you can't use the new one, but what's your guesstimate impression of the added length?

Oh trust me I am testing out the form factor comfort before packing it up again! So it depends if you're measuring from top or bottom, but total length we estimated in here to be around 5 in and I asked for an inch and a half longer... I love it for my ergonomics sitting on the couch with coffee table, though it is still a bit of a hunch bend over regardless... One benefit of it arriving broken, is that the inner diameter of the mouthpiece was a little bit narrower too, so that can be corrected in the remake (original plum jelly seems a little better to me airflow wise)

Also should mention, since they are so much busier now, they are no longer taking custom orders... They are trying to churn out plenty of classics stock with new commercial kiln, and still have some custom backlog too... Will be a long while before they can devote the time to customs again unfortunately. I had hopes of upgrading to the octopus custom of my dreams as a blessing in disguise from the break, but instead I'll take the blessing of knowing I really like the way this turned out enough to get it again!

PXL-20210211-224805089-PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL-20210211-224745868-PORTRAIT.jpg

More photos to come, I'll post a big album!

PXL-20210212-075311226.jpg

See the break again @notams? ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom