• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

MikeRotchHertz

Spent the last few days getting to know this guy. I have to say, I'm in love already. The aventurin 3D is less textured than others I had seen previously, but it is also much shimmery than I ever would have imagined.

It really only takes like 2 seconds before lung busting hits. I'm still trying to figure out the water levels. It seems to have a good bit of chug no matter what, but it's easy to tell when it's too full.

It is very effective, and I love that I can keep it on for the whole day. I always hated that safety feature on desktops because I have all my mine on smartplugs as my own safety net.

I also love how easy it is to just dump or scoop whatever you want on the screen, and it's nearly just as easy to dump when you're finished.

A few times that I did get wispy hits I realized that the bowl was just a tick off in the way it was seated and did not have the best seal. I've found that I like to hold the bowl slightly pressed against the heater while I'm hitting it and making sure it has no gap for air makes a huge difference.

I see what y'all mean now about pulling it off when you're clearing it or it seems to congregate all in the heating chamber. I'm amazed how light the avb is when fully extracted compared to others. I'm impressed!

Vapefanatic

I do agree so very much. Color pattern is amazing.

About the Carb hole discussion. I wouldn't want a carb hole on my OAB. I question the need of it on the Vapbong as well. What do you guys think? I haven't looked it up yet, but I think they have no VBs without it?
Jaxel just informed us that all OABs will have no carb hole from now on. Personally, doesn't bother me either way. I just stuff the hole.

passenger

is this thing on?
I meant that I proabably wouldn't need a carbhole on the original Vapbong either. Could be I'm missing something but I don't see a benefit for carb than just to remove the herb chamber as one needs to shake it anyway? It's not that important but the option for carbless VBs makes sense, no?

Vapefanatic

It's not that important but the option for carbless VBs makes sense, no?
Absolutely! Clearly it bothers enough people that they made the decision. They take their customer's suggestions seriously which is just awesome. I just very personally feel that I can cover the carb hole if I don't like it. But I don't possess the skills to add a carb hole if I ever fancy one for whatever reason lol.

I am still as in love with my OAB after 2 months++.

VASked_Avenger!

Checked my tracking on Friday and it was processed at DHL , thought it would come yesterday then found out DHL don't deliver at weekends in the UK....roll on Monday . Seeing all the comments and pics is keeping me going lol
My glorious "Galaxy" VB is hopefully touching down (superbowl reference), this Monday... 🤞 Let's stay strong together @Darr1!! Lol, we got thiiiiiis 😂 Really hoping everyone in this thread gets their hands on one just soon nuff! 🙏 I might just retire from vas after this bad boy comes in the mail. Hop on my horse, tip my hat, then ride off into that fiery sunset w my VB and Tafee under each arm hehehe 🤠

Darr1

My glorious "Galaxy" VB is hopefully touching down (superbowl reference), this Monday... 🤞 Let's stay strong together @Darr1!! Lol, we got thiiiiiis 😂 Really hoping everyone in this thread gets their hands on one just soon nuff! 🙏 I might just retire from vas after this bad boy comes in the mail. Hop on my horse, tip my hat, then ride off into that fiery sunset w my VB and Tafee under each arm hehehe 🤠
😂 Fingers crossed @VASked_Avenger! , I'm also hoping for early retirement🤞🏼. Not sure I've ever looked forward to receiving a vaping device this much !!

Spent this weekend trying to convince my missus that a VB is a work of art that needs to stay out on display 😂

notams

toke down Babylon
@VASked_Avenger! and @Darr1 We're here with you. You're gonna get thru this. Be strong. You're not alone... well, you are alone, as in the "not with a VB" kind of alone.

And by "we're here with you" I really mean: "we have ours, suckas!". But, that would be mean and taunting. So, I retract that. Instead I'll just relax with my beautiful new VB and load a bowl in your honor. But, honestly, that's even more taunting.

Just teasing... Much love to you both. The good news is will arrive swiftly and safely and live up to the hype.

notams

toke down Babylon
Pretty sweet lookin setup! :cool:

Where did your dish break? It looks intact - and there’s even the ball on top of it..? His did you fix it? I’m sure this could help one or another when stuff happens.
Keep on rocking that VB!

Good eye. I super glued it. It came out decent. But, it's no longer smooth. It's all rough and well... I actually had my teenage daughter fix it. One can't really complain about the quality of work when the work was done as a gift.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Posting for @almost there ;) :brow: :cool:

Screenshot-20210206-161523.png

^Oriental Carmel/Orange classic VapBong

Screenshot-20210205-190425.png

^And the name of the glazes for this spare dish and the marika are random mystery, though I am pretty sure this is the plain Obsidian and the Peppermint Twist...

Last edited:

BestBuds

The Dude
I scored a half oz of Jack Herrer at the dispensary. I've been dosing just enough herb to cover the screen, cut with small scissors. The flavor is so nice, this jack is almost minty pine. It puts me in a good mood too.

I swear the Vapbong has a special signature feel that is so freakin' cool. I love using it. The ritual is relaxing. I think the VB killed my vas except now I want a bandit for when I'm kicking back in my chair. Right now I use a whip if kicking back. "The catheter" as I've heard it called :rofl:

almost there

@almost there Oh, I'm so mad at you. Up until I saw yours I thought mine was the prettiest. You beat me easy. That is just jaw dropping beautiful. Kudos! Super jealous.

May your chalice be blessed and may it in turn bless you.
Haha, thank you. The truth is I originally had my eyes on the mountain moss. When the sale promo email came it was in German and without trying to figure out the details I placed the order before the sale and the transaction got canceled. Nonetheless this oriental orange does not disappoint at all.

notams

toke down Babylon
@dron19 I have a whip on mine. I ordered a hookah hose from Amazon. The one I got is by a company called Budpro. It's $13.99.

It's 72" long. I cut out on half so I can switch out hoses and always have a fresh clean one standing by. Judt pop the mouthpiece on the fresh hose. I don't like the way silicon hoses feel or the way they attract dust and lint. So, I wrapped it in paracord.

It comes with 2 mouthpiece. One is a short one the other is a traditional hookah handle, 12" long. I had a silicon hose from a past project. It was too thin to use for a whip. But, I cut it into a strip and wrapped it around the short mouthpiece.

When it's shoved on the VB I get an airtight seal.

BestBuds

The Dude
@BestBuds How do you hook up a whip to the vapbong?
I used a #6 silicone drilled stopper (known as a bung in the homebrew world) food grade. Then I had a glass mouthpiece from my old EQ and used that at the core to stick through the stopper and silicone tube like @notams mentioned. I also have a cork (#10 I believe) that I drilled myself and put a glass stem through much like the silicone one.

I have a picture from the original natural rubber one I used to see if the idea was sound. Tastes NASTY!!!!!! let me see if I can find it....

.... Found it

dyz25ctsmqzohjvj.jpg

Steel28

Hey gang, anyone knows if there was announcement about more art éditions OEB like Eat Weed being released soon?

Steel28,
Top Bottom