Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

Collyland / Daniel

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Hi guys, all the bandits will have no carbhole from now on! It´s nice to have it but most customers asked for "no carbhole".

Btw the collylight youtube channel with about 120.000 subscribers has been deleted by Youtube :rip: The second channel of DrColly is also striked and on the edge to be deleted : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0IVBdIkQ7CXG3Q4zRmwhQQ
You could also subscribe to Jaxel´s Channel, we have very nice product presentations here and Youtube has not yet become aware of this channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChUlefOwA6Kc0PXV1uwsaVg

notams

toke down Babylon
I got mine.

Heart stopping anxiety. The UPS guy handed me the package and I actually heard ceramic peiced jingling. Opened the package. Shitty packing job. My dog could've done better. The unit, the sacred nut: intact. Serving bowl multiple pieces. Shit. But, yay! Best possible piece to break. Ball was literally rolling around. WTF? who packed this? A ridiculously stoned hippie? Well, ok that explains it.

Setting aside the literal anxiety, like, seriously, chest pains and everything. I'm chilled now. Did about 5 Dynavap caps back-to-back. Took a pic. I'm sure they'll make it right. No big deal.

So... Heatsoaking now. Pics and all that later. I'm gonna be unavailable for a while.

Side note: does anyone know the email address I can send a huge "thank you" to. But, also request a new serving tray?

Side, side note: going with Khruangbin (you gotta check them out - chillest vibe ever) for pre-game playlist. Then going with my 1,000+ song playlist that's been serving me well for years. See ya'

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I got mine.

Heart stopping anxiety. The UPS guy handed me the package and I actually heard ceramic peiced jingling. Opened the package. Shitty packing job. My dog could've done better. The unit, the sacred nut: intact. Serving bowl multiple pieces. Shit. But, yay! Best possible piece to break. Ball was literally rolling around. WTF? who packed this? A ridiculously stoned hippie? Well, ok that explains it.

Setting aside the literal anxiety, like, seriously, chest pains and everything. I'm chilled now. Did about 5 Dynavap caps back-to-back. Took a pic. I'm sure they'll make it right. No big deal.

So... Heatsoaking now. Pics and all that later. I'm gonna be unavailable for a while.

Side note: does anyone know the email address I can send a huge "thank you" to. But, also request a new serving tray?

Side, side note: going with Khruangbin (you gotta check them out - chillest vibe ever) for pre-game playlist. Then going with my 1,000+ song playlist that's been serving me well for years. See ya'
Sorry to hear about you bowl. I am sure once you try it your mood will improve a lot :)). I can attest that AoV values customer satisfaction above all. Did the unit get held at customs ? Maybe they opened it and did a shitty job with repacking,i monitor the thread and there are just a couple complains about breakage in delivery. I dig Khruangbin, too. That is not bad either
:) GL&HF :)

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I got mine.

Just reply to your order confirmation email or invoice email or shipping email from them, Daniel will reply and take care of you!

NimChimpsky

I got mine.

Good to hear the main bits are intact. As said, Dan will take care of you.

TBH I remember hearing the ball rolling around before I opened my VB. Luckily, everything was fine but I remember being very concerned about the package job and thinking 'how did nothing break?'

Hopefully they beef up the standard on this a bit.

Edit: I meant to add, I very rarely use the bowl. I find these scoops are the perfect size for loading the VB in particular.

Last edited:

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Sorry to hear about you bowl. I am sure once you try it your mood will improve a lot :)). I can attest that AoV values customer satisfaction above all. Did the unit get held at customs ? Maybe they opened it and did a shitty job with repacking,i monitor the thread and there are just a couple complains about breakage in delivery. I dig Khruangbin, too. That is not bad either
:) GL&HF :)

Her solo stuff is under Yvette Young, she's one of my favorite modern guitarists. Fingerstyle on electric guitar is super interesting.

fav song: Badger

Ripstar

I got mine.

Oh man, close one! Glad it was just the serving dish. Hopefully, that will help alleviate your worries with breaking the ball though! ha. Can't wait to hear what you think!

Legalize Weed in GERMANY

Drug War Veteran
My heart stopping moment was as the DHL guy handed me my OAB 📦 it had a half inch punch hole from getting kicked around by the delivery guys. Lucky me nothing was broken inside.
The packing job on my Vapbong that I bought a few months before was good because the cardboard box was made for it everything had it's place.
Packing on the OAB bubble wrap all around every piece.
I used the loading dish once and found out that it's not functional for me because I just throw a few chunks weed in the bowl and start vaping as I described in a post earlier.
@notams I can understand your disappointment waiting weeks for something.
In this time dreaming how to use it, how the unit is going to relax you/help you to medicate.
And then after weeks of dreaming and getting everything ready for the great day when it finally arrives is something broken.

Ripstar

My heart stopping moment was as the DHL guy handed me my OAB 📦 it had a half inch punch hole from getting kicked around by the delivery guys. Lucky me nothing was broken inside.
The packing job on my Vapbong that I bought a few months before was good because the cardboard box was made for it everything had it's place.
Packing on the OAB bubble wrap all around every piece.
I used the loading dish once and found out that it's not functional for me because I just throw a few chunks weed in the bowl and start vaping as I described in a post earlier.
@notams I can understand your disappointment waiting weeks for something.
In this time dreaming how to use it, how the unit is going to relax you/help you to medicate.
And then after weeks of dreaming and getting everything ready for the great day when it finally arrives is something broken.
Ha! I had a similar experience, the package was a little beat up, the ball flew right out of the packaging. My life flashed before my eyes, it made a dent on my wood floor, nothing more! 😂 Hopefully when I get a OAB, I don't have a similar experience.

Ripstar

"Vapbong feet accessories, for the vape enthusiast who values their foot." Might be my biggest concern...

Ripstar,

passenger

is this thing on?
I combusted a little with my second run at 10.0V but from what I've read I just need to dial in my own Voltage as all VB's/OAB's are unique and differ a little with their Voltages.
Packaging was safe in my case, every piece was properly packed in bubble wrap. They used no tape so there is the possibility it wriggles itself free on it's journey, but mine was very tight packed. No complaints. Cartonage had me a little worried as there was a small punchhole, but all good.
Glaze looks great! Thanks @Jaxel @AoV Daniel

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I combusted a little with my second run at 10.0V but from what I've read I just need to dial in my own Voltage as all VB's/OAB's are unique and differ a little with their Voltages.
Packaging was safe in my case, every piece was properly packed in bubble wrap. They used no tape so there is the possibility it wriggles itself free on it's journey, but mine was very tight packed. No complaints. Cartonage had me a little worried as there was a small punchhole, but all good.
Glaze looks great! Thanks @Jaxel @AoV Daniel

Make sure you are ripping it fast enough too, but not for too long at too high of a voltage, with two full of a bowl of course!
Yes so great that it's going to get much more busy here again, hopefully with more pictures though... :goon:

Jaxel

Manufacturer
I got mine.

No not a stoned hippi but we have packed. All. And we always assumed the worst mail carrier when packing. Each part we pack so that it can not collide in the package and all in all is very well padded. But apparently some play tennis with it until they hear it jingle. Then we are no longer just sad but really angry at these goddamn deliverers. So much work goes into it, damn it. So, please write an EMail to Daniel and he will take care of you. Of course we are very sorry for you.

passenger

is this thing on?
oabpj.jpg

The Chemist

New member but long time lurker
Yes, got mine in yesterday, got an Obsidian Vapbong and really liking it. I
I tried some hash with a Plenty liquid pad and I have a question, at what voltage should I vape hash?
I always leave the voltage at the same setting regardless of what I vape, herb or hash. My Vapbong is at 10.7V and the OAB is at 10.5V. That way I can take my time with vaping the hash, in the end it's gonna be completely extracted and the flavor is incredible.

justcametomind

Yes, got mine in yesterday, got an Obsidian Vapbong and really liking it. I
I tried some hash with a Plenty liquid pad and I have a question, at what voltage should I vape hash?
Many are fine setting the vape at 11.0 and letting it settle at 10.3 but every vape is different. I like(d) cooler temps on the 9 range. And temperature is only one part of the equation. The other part is how fast and deep you inhale. If you inhale fast you can use higher temperatures but if you inhale slowly it’s better to work with lower temperatures. Weed or hash doesn’t count. And this is an equilibrium vape, it’s not a vape where you change the temp at every bowl you take or temp step at all. Much easier and more effective is changing inhale speed imho.
edit:
btw this seems the only chance to get a (non Canadian) Bandit for less than 450€. The glaze imho is beautiful and it seems carbless.

If it was me I’d start doing carbless Vapbongs too. I would also like to see older designs with heater on top of the bowl (and not on the side, no “balls” scenario) on sale again. I remember a dark stove-like Vapbong with no balls and the bowl on the shape of a small drawer. It could also be more potent because of the increased thermal mass of the heater on that shape, sort of like the Frankenstein/Teddy Bear, in which the whole head should heat up.

Last edited:
Top Bottom