• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

The bandits are sharp. Personally for those who have both, notice any subtle differences?

Ordered a Pagoda Green classic last week. Going to be a long wait until April.

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Okay... Who bought the eye-patched, wacky weed eater, Mr. "Hugo" ?? I just have to know lol, he was there @ 2-3am... Congrats to the lucky purchaser!! "Stone Hazel" says she/he will miss you hehe :)

this one?

23518-A25-7931-4109-9358-812-A43-F5-E218.jpg
DF824-EC1-29-A4-4589-A61-F-10-FF289547-A8.jpg
195-D2-C30-A692-470-D-9-C7-D-42-C6-D143-E1-FF.jpg

justcametomind

It seems like all the new Bandits come with no kick hole, but there’s nothing on the notes about it, anymore.

Last edited:
justcametomind,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
New options up again...

For our Canadian friends, I would be all over this one:

This one essentially has @Sneaky Pete written all over it! ;)

Some more sunshine series I see now, but check out the glaze on this one:
Screenshot-20210125-105000.png

Screenshot-20210125-105011.png

And I really like the simple bold bright look and style of this bandit, mmm
Screenshot-20210125-105249.png

The bandits are sharp. Personally for those who have both, notice any subtle differences?

If you do a search through this thread, you will see this question has been asked several times, and the answer is pretty simple... (form factor and air volume)

It seems like all the new Bandits come with no kick hole, but there nothing on the notes about it, anymore.

Yes it has been mentioned a few times in this thread, that that is the new standard, all bandits will have no carb kick hole anymore, and if any new ones do then they will be the more specialized version now...

Last edited:

Jaxel

Manufacturer
Hello pretty ones. :) The mermaid and the tree are not glaze works of me. They are two of the last works of someone else. We are pleased that the Art Edition is also well received by you. And should there be buyers of the Art Edition here in the forum, we look forward to your judgment. The same goes for the classic edition. Let it go well with you. Many greetings Janine

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Ah that must be the "tree" then? That is so interesting there was another artist, that tracks with some of the other old art pieces we've seen... Makes these two extra special!

I was thinking it was the tree as well, I went to look for something else it could be, but didn't see it.

Legalize Weed in GERMANY

Drug War Veteran
all bandits will have no carb kick hole anymore, and if any new ones do then they will be the more specialized version now...
I am so happy that I bought one of the last Bandits with carb hole, because all my Bongs that I ever owned and still own have a carb hole.
As I saw the pictures from bandits without carb hole on the shop site a few weeks ago, I emailed Daniel to make sure that my Bandit will have a carb hole.
Sounds strage to most of the American and Canadian users. For me is having a bong like thing without carb hole, is like for you have one with a carb hole its just wired to use.

VASked_Avenger!

Today's the day, good folks! I'm currently looking @ the Sunshine series "Kamille", "Galaxy", or even possibly the "Smiley"... Was considering the "Lollipop" or the quirky "Stone Hazel", but i'm not positive how I feel about the no carb hole. Might hold off on a OAB for now, until someone reports back the function on theirs 😃 My end game is around the corner!! So close, I can actually taste the $ needed for real bills piling up in the future!! Lmaoo, wasn't there a crappy Highlander sequel movie called, "Endgame"? 💀

Vapbong 👉 "THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!"

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
Today's the day, good folks! I'm currently looking @ the Sunshine series "Kamille", "Galaxy", or even possibly the "Smiley"... Was considering the "Lollipop" or the quirky "Stone Hazel", but i'm not positive how I feel about the no carb hole. Might hold off on a OAB for now, until someone reports back the function on theirs 😃 My end game is around the corner!! So close, I can actually taste the $ needed for real bills piling up in the future!! Lmaoo, wasn't there a crappy Highlander sequel movie called, "Endgame"? 💀

Vapbong 👉 "THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!"

Theres been quite a few OAB function reports over the last few pages, just gotta look! Direct comparisons for the classic vs oab as well. Out of the other 3 you mentioned, Galaxy I think would be my choice.

Stone Hazel cant really do you wrong either

VASked_Avenger!

Theres been quite a few OAB function reports over the last few pages, just gotta look! Direct comparisons for the classic vs oab as well. Out of the other 3 you mentioned, Galaxy I think would be my choice.

Stone Hazel cant really do you wrong either
@BrianTL, there's been someone who's received an OAB without a carb hole thus far? I will double check, thanks! 👀 I just meant an OAB w/ carb vs OAB without is all, maybe there's no difference? But if no difference, i'd ask why they decided to make them without them now..? Interesting 🧐 Also, amen to the "Galaxy"!! Im pooling my funds together as we speak. If anyone else eyeing my baby, plz wait till tomorrow to go through with your purchase? (jk jk) :)

VASked_Avenger!,

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
@BrianTL, there's been someone who's received an OAB without a carb hole thus far? I will double check, thanks! 👀 I just meant an OAB w/ carb vs OAB without is all, maybe there's no difference? But if no difference, i'd ask why they decided to make them without them now..? Interesting 🧐 Also, amen to the "Galaxy"!! Im pooling my funds together as we speak. If anyone else eyeing my baby, plz wait till tomorrow to go through with your purchase? (jk jk) :)

The only operational difference should be how you're clearing the bandit. Without a carb hole, you pull the ball off, with carb hole you lift your finger... I think a lot of people were pulling the ball anyways, even with the carb, because it just clears better that way.

Then a lot of people were realizing that and asking AoV to make them that way and it seems they were more popular so they decided to stick with it.

I would assume most of the customers are US based where it is uncommon to see bongs/bubblers with carb holes, where as it is common in Europe.

BestBuds

The Dude
My VB has a carb hole. I went to the craft store and got some clay for 80¢. I put plastic wrap over my VB carb hole and pushed the clay into the hole. Using the plastic wrap I popped out the newly made clay plug. Baked it in the oven for a hour and now I have a plug that ended up being cheaper than the bag of small corks. I also have enough clay to make probably 20 of these plugs lol

Jaxel

Manufacturer
Both models, the classic and the Bandit, have their charm. Both steam like a lock. Only the model is different. The bandits, eat weed gang, we have presented including test on our YouTube channel. They are also without kick hole. We have responded to the high demand, bandits without kick hole. Therefore, we leave it out. Let it go well with you. 😊

Shit Snacks

Nice! The b stocks are an incredible deal, I don't remember who was posting in here recently inquiring about getting the bong without vap to use with something else...

Today's the day, good folks! I'm currently looking @ the Sunshine series "Kamille", "Galaxy", or even possibly the "Smiley"... Was considering the "Lollipop" or the quirky "Stone Hazel", but i'm not positive how I feel about the no carb hole. Might hold off on a OAB for now, until someone reports back the function on theirs... @BrianTL, there's been someone who's received an OAB without a carb hole thus far? I will double check, thanks! 👀 I just meant an OAB w/ carb vs OAB without is all, maybe there's no difference? But if no difference, i'd ask why they decided to make them without them now..? Interesting

Yeah look through the thread, there has been many talk about the carb hole in here, I have the standard vapbong and one of the first bandits, I cover up the carb hole on both of them after trying to use them with it open at first... I find it totally unnecessary, because I always remove the ball bowl sphere to clear my hits (otherwise there is residual vapor in the bowl, and it could get on the heater ball sphere as well) so having the additional carb hole was very inconvenient and required using two hands. I have pre-ordered a bandit from the last sale without a carb hole that should be shipping soon, I'm excited to not have to use paper and tape or silicone plugs etc to seal up the hole for myself!

My VB has a carb hole. I went to the craft store and got some clay for 80¢. I put plastic wrap over my VB carb hole and pushed the clay into the hole. Using the plastic wrap I popped out the newly made clay plug. Baked it in the oven for a hour and now I have a plug that ended up being cheaper than the bag of small corks. I also have enough clay to make probably 20 of these plugs lol

Oh nice idea dude, you mean sculpey clay?? I guess a tiny bit of it is exposed to the vapor though...? Ehh probably not a big deal!

Shit Snacks

Yeah, that sort of stuff

Yeah vapor and some water splashing. I've made cups and mugs out of it before. As long as you put the glaze on it it will seal the pours and be ok in my world. It's probably as gross as cork.

Oh you glazed it somehow?? Yeah that's how it is with regular ceramic, you get a nice non-toxic glaze, and then you can do anything with it! I never heard of that for sculpey though... Oh hey crayola model magic could be an effective way to make a plug, but yeah don't know how non-toxic lol

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: BestBuds
Top Bottom