Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

BestBuds

The Dude
Mountain Moss glaze??
Good eye! The only color I liked better was Pagoda green. Beautiful.

voltage did you do for the dabs?

Is it normal for that regulator to get really warm? Almost hot :\

7th floor flavor saver one, sized for 18 mm male, so it is too small in diameter unfortunately (like my steel mesh pads too
Ah Good catch! I edited that previous post to reflect that. That's what I was using, the ones for my Elev8r. Not for my lotus.

I told you this thing hits hard. I was so high I was talking bullship!

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Good eye! The only color I liked better was Pagoda green. Beautiful.

I know these glazes quite well now lol
More pics please! :D

Interesting, not even that high, I've been running my bandit higher, 11 and up, lately because of the temperature drop outside since it's near a window... Thinking I might need it in the 12's for proper dabbing?

Is it normal for that regulator to get really warm? Almost hot :\

Yeah just be mindful of where you put it, they are not the highest quality vvps but they work!

Ah Good catch! I edited that previous post to reflect that. That's what I was using, the ones for my Elev8r. Not for my lotus.

Ah okay that makes more sense! So it is the 7th floor one too, I'll have to grab that size at some point too!

BestBuds

The Dude
I hope that when people start to get their vapbongs in they give a shout to who made theirs. Maybe we will start seeing little trademarks of each maker. Mine was signed by Janine of @Jaxel
The first thing I noticed, I wonder if it's the same for them all, but in the back of the bowl there is a little indent from her finger. That is actually a really nice (possible) accident! It holds my herb in a way that funnels it to the bowl it also creates a little pocket that if you want to stir the herb with your finger and break it down a little. That pocket helps with catching the herb and allowing it to be broken down further.

The other thing I want to mention is a concern I had before I saw it in person. That is, how thick is the ceramic? People blow smoke a lot when they find a vape they like. So I didn't trust when people said it was super thick and wont be easily broken. Well it IS that thick!. It reminds me of those vintage stoneware coffee mugs they used to have at diners. They would mash a skull if swung hard.

I am surprised this thread died down lately.

Has anyone tried grapefruiting your Vapbong? :dog::rofl:

The Chemist

New member but long time lurker
I hope that when people start to get their vapbongs in they give a shout to who made theirs. Maybe we will start seeing little trademarks of each maker. Mine was signed by Janine of @Jaxel
The first thing I noticed, I wonder if it's the same for them all, but in the back of the bowl there is a little indent from her finger. That is actually a really nice (possible) accident! It holds my herb in a way that funnels it to the bowl it also creates a little pocket that if you want to stir the herb with your finger and break it down a little. That pocket helps with catching the herb and allowing it to be broken down further.

The other thing I want to mention is a concern I had before I saw it in person. That is, how thick is the ceramic? People blow smoke a lot when they find a vape they like. So I didn't trust when people said it was super thick and wont be easily broken. Well it IS that thick!. It reminds me of those vintage stoneware coffee mugs they used to have at diners. They would mash a skull if swung hard.

I am surprised this thread died down lately.

Has anyone tried grapefruiting your Vapbong? :dog::rofl:
Yeah the ceramic is thick and feels really solid, I dropped the bowl on the floor from my desk and it did nothing, no crack and no chipping on the ceramic. The rest of the vape feels even stronger, the only part that could be a problem is the mouth piece on the Bandit but at 3/16" thick the ceramic isn't gonna break easily. I have a lot of vapes that feels more fragile than the Vapbong, anything with glass in it for exemple. The Vapbong is more than capable of bashing your skull in, if it's not the vapor that do it, the ceramic will! :bang: 🤕

Shit Snacks

Are you sure yours isn't Jaxel? Pretty sure Axel builds most of them and Janine then glazes them... (haven't seen any by Felix yet?) Axel signs with a logo etched in the bottom, then Janine signs her name in glaze... on my plum jelly bandit at least! I think I feel the finger press too, makes sense since I think that the inside of the bowl is made by hand? it is fun for me to see people who don't know anything about working with ceramics share their own perspective here!

BestBuds

The Dude
Are you sure yours isn't Jaxel? Pretty sure Axel builds most of them and Janine then glazes them... (haven't seen any by Felix yet?) Axel signs with a logo etched in the bottom, then Janine signs her name in glaze... on my plum jelly bandit at least! I think I feel the finger press too, makes sense since I think that the inside of the bowl is made by hand? it is fun for me to see people who don't know anything about working with ceramics share their own perspective here!
:doh: Oh OK! (I thought I read through this thread but I feel clueless the more I talk about it. 😅) There is a design/sig pressed into the ceramic and then "Janine" signed in glaze/ink. Sweet! So it was the Jaxel Duo! Awesome:rockon:

I'm a dork.:haw:

Shit Snacks

:doh: Oh OK! (I thought I read through this thread but I feel clueless the more I talk about it. 😅) There is a design/sig pressed into the ceramic and then "Janine" signed in glaze/ink. Sweet! So it was the Jaxel Duo! Awesome:rockon:

I'm a dork.:haw:

Haha yeah, this thread has started to grow more lately, yet not enough pictures perhaps... I'm sure that will change come late January though! I mean, it better :goon:

I did post a photo of the bottom of my plum jelly bandit when it arrived, it has an art of vapor logo stamp along with each Jaxel sig... I imagine your mountain moss vapbong looks the same? My older woodland fantasy vapbong just has a giant axel logo is all, so I think Janine started writing her name in color glaze over the clear glaze on the bottom more recently...

Jaxel

Manufacturer
Hello dear ones, we wish you all a reflective time and already now a happy new year 2021. Felix is back on board. You have noticed that☺. Yes Axel always applies his stamp together with the company logo in the ground. Unfortunately, it is not always recognizable. I write my name then when glazing to it. Have it changed with the new from now on but in Jaxel. Love greetings from us. Stay high.

kadjo

Would a VVPS from @edstnt or any other log vape work? I've noticed the included box also gets pretty hot.

kadjo,
Reactions: BestBuds

Darr1

Just pulled the trigger about 10 minutes ago , cannot wait going to be a long 6-8 weeks waiting for this to arrive. Can't wait to read your thoughts after you've used it for a while .
Oh sexy Girlfrieeeend! The Donger has arrived!!!! :lol:I am heat soaking now. It looks less like a giant alien dong than I thought it would actually and that's a good thing.
More thoughts to come :brow:

fhcnthj67fwdtqum.jpg

kadjo

@kadjo I don’t know if Ed’s VVPS will work. The VVPS I have from Ed is rated 2A. I believe the one that comes with the VapBong is 5A.

It does get fairly hot, but I’ve been leaving mine on a hardwood floor with plenty of ventilation. I’m not too concerned about it. It would be nice to see a better power supply included.
Thank you! Gonna see if I can find a 5A on Amazon or elsewhere to compare.

justcametomind

Oh yeah, nice they got some good ones to resell!

This one was super gorgeous and went fast when sale went live (or even before):

Plus another glaze color, Mystic Jade:

Also the obsidian starlight bandit without carbhole that went so quick!

Screenshot-20201219-133543.png

Along with the elephant caravan and other nice ones like the crocodile cobblestones!
I bet someone around here got this unit, the obsidian star. Again the first unit to go is the only one they had without kick hole.

The electric specs are:
input 100V-240V 50/60Hz
output: DC 3-12V - 5A
(just read it on the bottom part of the AC adapter)

Shit Snacks

Thank you! Gonna see if I can find a 5A on Amazon or elsewhere to compare.

₩hen googled, the VVPS model #JDT-001 shown on Vapbong website is presenting conflicting specs. Can someone post their model #, voltage & amps.

Maybe we can get @AoV Daniel or @Jaxel to confirm the voltage & amp requirements so we're not limited to only this one choice.

Pretty certain this was already posted earlier in this thread if you guys read back, yes the exact VVPS is available on Amazon as well, yes I think it may be the same one that comes with the Underdog now... And yes they do hope to someday offer a nicer one, though theres no real performance issues.

FearAndLawyering

ive been trying to figure out how to do higher pack loads without combusting. i think it comes down to a less fine grind, more coarse one. i did a session just now where I just broke up a bunch by hand, packed the oven almost half full (fluffy big uncompacted nugs, so still not a lot by weight probably). then do a hit, stir, tamp a bit. and it will just gradually break down and turn to dust but it seems like more better hits

Vapor Mainline

Vapor (Ent)husiast
Would a VVPS from @edstnt or any other log vape work? I've noticed the included box also gets pretty hot.

@kadjo I don’t know if Ed’s VVPS will work. The VVPS I have from Ed is rated 2A. I believe the one that comes with the VapBong is 5A.

It does get fairly hot, but I’ve been leaving mine on a hardwood floor with plenty of ventilation. I’m not too concerned about it. It would be nice to see a better power supply included.
Somewhat of an inverse to this question; will this vvps that comes with the vapbong support the woodscents? Or would it be too powerful? Thanks in advance guys! This vape has been my at home driver since the day I’ve gotten it, and it’s been plugged in and on between 10.9 and 11.1 since that same day. I’m so excited for everyone who ordered one to experience it, it’s seriously such a massive hitter :bowdown:

@AarMikic I'm not sure if it would work. I have a separate VVPS for each of those two vapes, and I don't want to risk something going wrong. Hopefully someone with more knowledge can chime in.

Are you saying you've left your unit on continuously since you got it? How long has it been? Just curious as I think most here turn their units off at bedtime!

Vapor Mainline

Vapor (Ent)husiast
@AarMikic I'm not sure if it would work. I have a separate VVPS for each of those two vapes, and I don't want to risk something going wrong. Hopefully someone with more knowledge can chime in.

Are you saying you've left your unit on continuously since you got it? How long has it been? Just curious as I think most here turn their units off at bedtime!
I’ve had my device since November 24th and I’ve had it plugged in and turned on ever since:rockon:. I haven’t noticed any differences in performance so far, so I’m impressed!

justcametomind

Somewhat of an inverse to this question; will this vvps that comes with the vapbong support the woodscents? Or would it be too powerful? Thanks in advance guys! This vape has been my at home driver since the day I’ve gotten it, and it’s been plugged in and on between 10.9 and 11.1 since that same day. I’m so excited for everyone who ordered one to experience it, it’s seriously such a massive hitter :bowdown:
I don‘t have a woodscent but yesterday I charged my mighty with it. I also played a bit with voltage (just up to 12,1) and nothing exploded

justcametomind,

Ripstar

Took a "break" from the Vapbong over the last week while the mother-in-law was in town. Fired it up again before doing some house cleaning today, still have the same conclusion. This vape is truly amazing and just fun to use.
Can't wait to see all the bandits that come out soon...

Top Bottom